Please Respect, Love and Treasure your Spirit Family!

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Darknorth wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:39 pm Wow that is really sad to hear. I cannot understand how someone can abuse their spirit family given they chose to be with us and that is something not to be taken for granted. I won't lie and say that I didn't have ulterior motives when I first get into spirit keeping (for some *cough* fun lol) but the more I learn about spirit keeping and spirits in general the more I come to love and respect my spirit companion who chose to be with me out of her free will. Personally for me having someone that can listen to all of my issues and take all of my emotional dump is more than I can ask for.
I’m sure most people come into spirit keeping with some kind of motive or goal, but it’s great to see them grow and understand their spirit families. Sometimes just from watching peoples threads on here you can see a actual change in their views, growth and overall respect for there new found friends and family it always brings a smile to my face when new keepers appreciate their spirits or beings and understand how much positivity they bring into our lives. Thanks for your post!

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

VanNocturne wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:39 pm 0x. That's really effed up! I hope this guy who abused your Spirit gets his behind rung! 0x.
Honestly really broke my heart as this was their spirit guardian they were abusing, My one being who helps with conjurations was very very upset, wanted to give them a taste of his own medicine but I was like let’s just focus on M she is hurt right now and what matters.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Whyme wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:25 pm I feel for her and I'm glad she's back with you.
Thank you, she has been feeling very safe since returning to us.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Elijah wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:51 am This is sad, upsetting, but it also makes me angry. I have seen this happen with people in my life, and most often the nicest ones are not always the most honest ones. I have experienced this first-hand with family members, friends and lovers. I can't imagine what she has been through ;/ I hope she has only happy days from now on and more huggies!

I just adopted a new spirit who was abused, neglected or hurt by their previous owner last week. I wish I could take them all in ;( but I'm still new to this path and I feel like at least I can provide a better loving home for my new adopted one. Before the listing, I didn't know that spirits could be hurt. I had to ask my own spirits and entities to check the facts for me.
Yes my spirit friends say I tend to get tricked a lot by those types so I have to be extra careful haha, I just tend to like to see the good in everyone especially humans or atleast hope for it. Awe thanks you for helping out that spirit ! Please take good care of them, they need lots of love and sometimes they tend to require a bit more attention then normal, they might seem alittle in your face at times or very hyper when around you , please just accept their love it will really mean the world to them, and yes this was a mini reading haha it just flows sometimes. Anyway thanks for the kind words

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Hihi @EnochianAngeli thank chu for your kind words towards her and your little insert about how you cherish your friends really made me and her happy.

She has been feeling more better today she is even asking for a taste of my breakfast right now hehe I’ll give her a big bite >.< it’s smoked salmon dill quiche UwU.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Satella wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:56 pm Yes my spirit friends say I tend to get tricked a lot by those types so I have to be extra careful haha, I just tend to like to see the good in everyone especially humans or atleast hope for it. Awe thanks you for helping out that spirit ! Please take good care of them, they need lots of love and sometimes they tend to require a bit more attention then normal, they might seem alittle in your face at times or very hyper when around you , please just accept their love it will really mean the world to them, and yes this was a mini reading haha it just flows sometimes. Anyway thanks for the kind words
I am the same way. Even if my intuition tells me differently, I would still give people the benefit of the doubt. Until they walk out of my life and I feel like I was being taken advantage of, then I learned my lesson. Lol.
I asked my spirits to filter out from the list for adoption, and we found one, a Psy Vampire. I am nervous, excited, sad, and a bunch of emotions as well. My spirits know I'm afraid of DA, so this is definitely a personal challenge for me as well. I hope he's ready to be spoiled. Haha.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
UniverseExplorer
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Dragon

So sad, I can't understand why people can do such things. They do it with human and animals and even with spirits and entities :'(

I thought that's can happen to forcedly bindings only, bad enough. With a costum conjure the spirit choose the human and I thought spirits or entities have the ability to know the personality of a keeper. And a preconjured can refuse to go to a keeper.
And then I read this, some days before another case.

What a Conjurer can do to prevent it?
I know that some have an exit option in their contracts.
But maybe a Conjurer can do more. A reading at least?
Does CH something to prevent this?

Satella wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:56 pm
Yes my spirit friends say I tend to get tricked a lot by those types so I have to be extra careful haha, I just tend to like to see the good in everyone especially humans or atleast hope for it.
Maybe they can help you with that, especially the King.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

@UniverseExplorer

What a Conjurer can do to prevent it?

Unfortunately most people don’t really investigate too deeply into the person requesting said service. i also find it intrusive to do readings without a persons consent especially when they are getting a conjuration from me.

I know that some have an exit option in their contracts.
But maybe a Conjurer can do more.

Well mine had afew ways they can refuse or leave, mine has contracts which have sub clauses for these bindings and abuse / mistreatment or constant forced or gaslighting behaviour triggers a connection between me and the being / spirit which they can reach out for help.

A reading at least?
Apparently she already knew his true personality, and since she was his spirit guardian she wanted to help them become a better person and at the time we were talking so she hoped my influence as a friend would also aid in this. Things got out of hand fast and her wishes to help him were abused constantly misused and mistreated. He know how kind she was and he abused that for his own benefit and would guilt her for even thinking of leaving him. This is what she told me.

Does CH something to prevent this?
Not sure I would hope they have something similar in the binding which gages their emotional state or if the agreements are not being maintained. I use a three major clause and 2-20 sub clause agreement depending on the being / spirit which is enforced with spells.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:57 pm Just felt like making this little post after I had to experience a few very disturbing experiences revolving mistreatment, abuse and neglect of beings / spirits which me and my friends helped rescue / rehome this month. One in particular hit incredibly hard, I met someone who I won’t really talk about but online they seemed like a super nice person and was very respectful and eager.

They joined my little group and helped here and there with ritual planning and a few other things including pre-conjured editing / spell checking as mine can get rather long haha. At some point he was ready for his first friend. I decided to meet with his spirit guardians and see if anyone would like to be binded and have a more active relationship with them. Everything seemed great and after a few weeks of training he told me that my group was too intense for him and said he would like to go on his spirit keeping journey alone. I wished him the best and asked him to take care of himself and his sprit family.

Last night I was visited by the spirit I binded to him. She was in a complete mess, crying non stop and hugging me, I could actually feel the tears running down her cheeks and on to my shirt. She told me how he lied and was abusing her, making her do things forcefully, threatening to do (things to themselves ) if they didn’t do things for him. Overall was the most appalling and disgusting thing I heard for a while. I work with abused spirits and beings, but I never expected one that I conjured to go through such things. I was very saddened. She is safe with my friends and me now, and is sitting on my lap hugging me while I do work. Honestly she said she just wants to stay with me and not talk more about the details.

Sorry if this was disturbing for anyone I apologize, but please care, love and respect your family. It’s an incredible responsibility having these wonderful beings and spirits in your keep. Please cherish the time you have with them, spend time with them, and grow together! Thankies
Reading this hurt on a soul level. My heart goes out to your friend. Please give her a hug from me.

I absolutely adore my spirit family and they know it. My family has equal say in things and they know how much stock I put into free will. It’s something we discuss as soon as each member joins my family. That’s not to say that we all have our basic house rules that we must follow including me.

UniverseExplorer
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Dragon

Satella wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:32 pm
i also find it intrusive to do readings without a persons consent especially when they are getting a conjuration from me.
Ok, in this point we have different ethics. For me it's part of responsibilty against the spirt. But a conjurer can say that he/she will do that.
For myself I thought a reading is part of the process to find the right match, about matching not safety.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”