Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: ↑Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:42 am
thamike wrote: ↑Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:21 pm Thank you for your information. It helped me a lot! I now know what it all means :)|
You're welcome. It's good to know the info I give is sometimes useful.
Lewk, when is your assistance ever not useful? How about you are very helpful πŸ™‚ ALWAYS helpful, actually πŸ˜€

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Metheus North wrote: ↑Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:28 am
Lewk wrote: ↑Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:42 am
thamike wrote: ↑Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:21 pm Thank you for your information. It helped me a lot! I now know what it all means :)|
You're welcome. It's good to know the info I give is sometimes useful.
Lewk, when is your assistance ever not useful? How about you are very helpful πŸ™‚ ALWAYS helpful, actually πŸ˜€
./< :)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
UniverseExplorer
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

So do i understand correctly that's the same with spirits and spells? I understand the classsystem with spirits, but not with spells.
But also with spells it's how strong i can connect with it and sense the energy, but the capabilities and results are the same?
I have the Great Wall of Protection at C5T3 but it would have the same capabilities and results like a C4? (it's bridged, so range should doesn't matter)

So can i say that if i work actively with a spell it's necessary (for me) to sense the spell, but if the spell works in the background, like the Wall of Protection the class doesn't matter?
And how is it with Spells for Spirit Communication, when it's a spell that works in the background, is C4 enough if i want best results?
Or how is it with Spells for Spirits like Feeding Energy? Is a C4 binding the same like a C5T3 binding if i want the best for my spirits, or do they need their own class or Dynamic if they are different classes and from different conjurers?

And if only i had C4 spells but i can't sense their energy, would i have the same results as with a class whose energy i can sense?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

UniverseExplorer wrote: ↑Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:19 pm So do i understand correctly that's the same with spirits and spells? I understand the classsystem with spirits, but not with spells.
But also with spells it's how strong i can connect with it and sense the energy, but the capabilities and results are the same?
I have the Great Wall of Protection at C5T3 but it would have the same capabilities and results like a C4? (it's bridged, so range should doesn't matter)

So can i say that if i work actively with a spell it's necessary (for me) to sense the spell, but if the spell works in the background, like the Wall of Protection the class doesn't matter?
And how is it with Spells for Spirit Communication, when it's a spell that works in the background, is C4 enough if i want best results?
Or how is it with Spells for Spirits like Feeding Energy? Is a C4 binding the same like a C5T3 binding if i want the best for my spirits, or do they need their own class or Dynamic if they are different classes and from different conjurers?

And if only i had C4 spells but i can't sense their energy, would i have the same results as with a class whose energy i can sense?
Have you read through the whole thread? Some of what you're asking may be covered in earlier posts. I hope these comments are also useful.

I'll comment on Classes in the next post.

Sensing / connecting

I think it's important to realise we can get results from CH spell bindings even if we're not psychic & can't sense them.

See the CH tips article linked to below.

The main tip for getting the best results from CH spell bindings is to task them. It's explained at the start of the article. Yes they do work in the background but actively working with them gets additional & different results.

The other aspect of working with CH spell bindings is also explained there. You call or summon the spell to you then, from memory, it's described in CH materials as letting the spell wash over you, flow through you. Then you can task it, or I guess, spend quiet time with it, as needed. That is where the psychic sensing thing can come into it.

However I think someone who isn't psychic can go through exactly the same steps anyway. I think the energy of the spell is sentient/ aware & responsive, even if we're not so sensitive ourselves.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-ma ... nners.html

find it again.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

So how does the Class relate to sensing or connecting and does a higher Class give better results?

This may help clarify things.

https://creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic21368.html

If you also click on the link within that thread, it'll take you to the Classes article. I think you have to take the description for each Class and read it literally. So for each class, as they go higher, 'the presence is stronger' and it can be used for 'a remote target' further and further away. Not much more to be said, really.

For some people the strength of presence may matter. I have to say, it doesn't really matter to me and I'm generally not so bothered about remote target distances.

The other side to it is the strength of the energy / power that went into creating the magical binding. CH have said most inexperienced people can only achieve a Class 1 or 2 binding, if they do one themselves. CH create 'the strongest bindings known'. They can choose what Class they create a binding at too. It's about what Class the practitioner's binding creation is.

See https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... arging+box

Personally, I don't think a CH spell binding's lower class makes it less effective. The lowest, Class 4, is thought to be very strong in any case. It's just that the higher classes are only achieved by unusually powerful practitioners.

Ultimately, it's down to us to work with the bindings, whatever their class and whatever our ability to sense/connect, or lack of it. At least that's my working understanding.

find it again.
UniverseExplorer
new here
new here

Thank you @Lewk for the Link and your explaination.

I've readed the thread, but im unsure if i understand spells. Most of mentioned i understand and thank you i understand now that for myself there isn't realy a difference except the strengh of presence.
And yet im unsure about some things.
If i buy a spell with feeding energy for my spirits like the Fountainhead Power Orb
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/fountain ... r-orb.html
or Aeon Orb https://shop.creepyhollows.com/aeon-orb.html
Will it be the same for my spirits with Class 4 and C5T3 spell? For me it doesn't matter, but i want the best for my spirits.

Or if i buy a Spell for Spirit Communication will we have improved communication in general and the quality depends from spiritbinding? Or will communication with a C5T3 Spirit stay on a C4 level with a C4 Communication Spell? I hope it's understandable what i mean.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

UniverseExplorer wrote: ↑Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:06 pm Thank you @Lewk for the Link and your explaination.
You're welcome.
UniverseExplorer wrote: ↑Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:06 pm
I've readed the thread, but im unsure if i understand spells. Most of mentioned i understand and thank you i understand now that for myself there isn't realy a difference except the strengh of presence.
And yet im unsure about some things.
If i buy a spell with feeding energy for my spirits like the Fountainhead Power Orb
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/fountain ... r-orb.html
or Aeon Orb https://shop.creepyhollows.com/aeon-orb.html
Will it be the same for my spirits with Class 4 and C5T3 spell? For me it doesn't matter, but i want the best for my spirits.
Good question. My honest answer is I don't know for 100% sure. You can ask CH support. I think our spirits get fed just the same, whether it's Class IV or Class V Tier 3. ( I have this orb and the feeding energies. I haven't thought this makes any difference. But ask CH - support@creepyhollows.com .)
UniverseExplorer wrote: ↑Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:06 pm
Or if i buy a Spell for Spirit Communication will we have improved communication in general and the quality depends from spiritbinding? Or will communication with a C5T3 Spirit stay on a C4 level with a C4 Communication Spell? I hope it's understandable what i mean.
Communication is mainly down to us.

We may be able to communicate very well, without needing any spell bindings. Everyone responds to spell bindings differently. So some of us may experience that a higher class binding really does help with communication. Others may not notice any difference.

But I do think a spirit communication binding makes a difference and is worth getting. Just don't put all your hopes on that alone. It doesn't do it all for us. It's up to us to do our bit too; to learn and progress. It may actually help our spirits as much as - or more than - it helps us.

find it again.
UniverseExplorer
new here
new here

I wanted to share the answer from CH support, but unfortunately they haven't answer yet. I asked Magnolia here in chat and she answered that i should send the mail again if i haven't an answer after 3 days. So since 9/12 (?) I sended the questions four times and still no answer. :;/
Another mail they answered

So my questions are still open

UniverseExplorer
new here
new here

Magnolia answered, they had problems with their software and some Mails was sorted out to spam.
But now I have my answers.
The short answer is "The stronger the class, the stronger the magick."

The class is most important for range. But it's important for results too. "If you are very sensitive to magick, then a Class 4 or 5 will be fine. If you feel like you need a lot of help, then Class 5 tier 3 is better."

For Feeding Energy it's like that a stronger Class exhibit more energy (like with every spell), than your spirits get more intense energy.

Bridging Stones/Charging Energy should either match the Class, or they should be C5T3 or better Dynamic.

daniel13rown
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thank you for clarifying how your class system works. I was wondering this myself. It makes total sense now.

Return to β€œBeginner/Newbie Area”