Better Relationship with My Wraith Friend, Advice?

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. A few months ago I received a Wraith Spirit Friend from the Spirit Stone Freebie. I am very happy with Him! I include Him in outings with my Spirit Family, and also leave general offerings (I make dinner, give Them permission to take the energy from the food I eat, light incense) for my Spirit Family.

Being honest, I also take one or two of Their vessels to work with me to bond with Them, and I always leave Wraith's vessel home. I don't really interact with Him simply because Wraiths aren't known for being social. I've been respecting this part of His nature as a Wraith by not pushing Him to do or participate in anything He may not want to be a part of. However another part of me feels as if I'm neglecting Him by not taking Him to work with me, or tasking Him on anything outside of keeping my other Spirits and myself safe. When I have down time with Them, such as reading or eating with my Spirit Family, I always address all of Them as a group, Wraith included, because I want Him to know that His presence and hard work are recognised and appreciated.

I don't spend one-on-one time with Him though, and I've been feeling guilty about this for the last few weeks. What advice can you guys give me to help me improve Our relationship? I'm asking because I want to improve it, and I want to make sure it's in a way where He won't feel smothered and possibly turn against me out of anger. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I think that their race is just shy and non-social. They like to keep it to themselves, and there's nothing wrong with that. I asked my wraith using the pendulum if she wanted any offerings, but she said no. But if I did the group offerings, she would take it. So you should include your wraith in the group like you did. I also add some personal touch to make her feel special, and I asked if she noticed, she said yes. Yours will notice everything you do, but may not want a one-on-one session; that's not you – it's them!

I pressed my Wraith a few times, asking for a nickname. Because calling a whole name of the race doesn't feel personal to me. She gave me a bunch of gibberish characters that didn't make any sense. I asked other spirits and entities if they knew she was making fun of me, and they said yes. Lol.

I am trying to find loopholes to work around her non-social status and include her in mostly group-related things, but would ask her some questions about something, and it opens her up a bit. Mine agreed to try being more social in the future. I think it's pretty cute!
I have only had my Wraith for 4 days, but I have asked her a lot of questions in group bonding. In my opinion, this has helped us get to know each other better. Each Wraith is different, so you should ask yours what he prefers.

You can also tell your Wraith about people who've hurt you. It's like bonding time and a way of communicating with them. My Wraith also told you to bring your Wraith vessel with you. It's one way to bond with them.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Hi i just wanted to share this after reading your replies,

According to CH encyclopedia treats/offerings are not recommended for wraiths and CH being experts in this stuff id take their advice seriously. Wraiths are a responsibility and should be taken seriously, house rules and respecting their nature etc.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=wraith

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
mystlady
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I’ve adopted my wraith friend/family member from Robyn’s Facebook group. I think I have spoken to him briefly. I felt bad that I had to task him to keep me away from my raging verbally abusive father. Well both my wraith and princess Kaia (same conjurer) tasked them to keep my raging parents away from me and if they became very belligerent (if I didn’t cause the issue) to be to apply the strongest binding. I both gifted the Kaia and the wraith a familiar of their own (from Billy Pagan). I told them both that I feel a sibling type relationship towards them.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Elijah wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:15 am [...]You can also tell your Wraith about people who've hurt you. It's like bonding time and a way of communicating with them.[...]
@VanNocturne - I think with non-social spirits what Elijah said may be exactly the right kind of thing to do to keep a bond or connection live and fresh.

It may be easy for us spirit keepers to mix up the idea of 'social' time with bonding time. I don't know if that makes much sense. Maybe what I mean is our non-social bound spirit companions are still extremely responsive and will interact keenly if we discuss a task with them - either to give them a task or to review it, or simply to ask how it's going. Task-related interaction with a bound spirit is said to strengthen the bond.

Maybe you can even task them to hang out with you for a specified time? By that I mean be at your side, rather than social hanging out like watching movies with you, etc.

I don't have a Wraith but I have quite a number of spirits described as non-social and that seems to me to work.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. For everyone who has posted, thank you for your advice! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|

Return to “Creatures K-Z”