You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mystic
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Leila Nambinga
Zodiac:

:] Hello guys, been a while, I am doing great after just going through something today, I realised that The Beautiful Universe doesn't want me to be in a religion anymore sooo like Steve Jobs I need to just find myself and be successful, Steve Jobs did well so he is my new role model. Anyway since I changed I am thinking that maybe I need to get myself a genie again, one who would take me seriously also one that isn't very religious because I want my potential to be great than worse. And since I watched Aladdin I am impressed with how genies know how to do the job. Sooo I have been writing about myself and I bet the genie would be proud of how I used my name which is "Leila Nambinga" meaning I ain't worthless. So should I get a genie who would actually make me more sexy or are there other spirits that aren't religious that could help me ? :]

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I think it really depends on you whether or not you want a djinn or other spirit. But I think if you want a djinn specializing in seduction maybe a cleo djinn would be great. But I don't think movies like Aladdin really show the power of a djinn, there's a lot of myth and fantasy over djinn. And I, having several djinns, can only say that the hole is deeper and his performance is much more subtle than a magician who makes something appear out of nowhere in front of his eyes.
But if you are only interested in seduction, there are also other possibilities to make yourself more attractive through spells, baths with herbs for seduction and the spirits called pombagiras, which you can please and worship so that they give you what you want, be it in love, seduction and attraction, but you have to talk to someone who knows how to worship to make offerings and magic for you or who will teach you.
Also get in touch with the goddess Aphrodite who can help you a lot.

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I second a Cleo jinni. As far as religion is concerned, it shouldn't be an issue. I suggest, when you're going through a list, to pay attention to how you feel. If you feel drawn to a jinni then maybe that's the one for you. As marcoank said, there are other entities who can help you with attraction. I haven't worked with a Cleo jinni but I suspect she can teach you some tips for beauty and such.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

LeilaNambinga wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:38 am :[...]So should I get a genie who would actually make me more sexy or are there other spirits that aren't religious that could help me ? :]
I hope this response is useful.

It's not only Djinn (Genies) that can help with this - as others have said. But also not all Djinn are religious - ie in the monotheism sense.

You could ask CH about Cleopatra Djinn's beliefs.

But if you think about it Cleopatra VII was the last Pharoah of Egypt, at the same time as Julius Caesar. She was the end of a Greek dynasty that ruled Egypt after the death of Alexander the Great. And she died before Christianity emerged. So her djinn wouldn't have been religious in the Christian or Muslim sense and I'm guessing probably weren't Jewish either.

According to CH...

"[...]these Djinn are the race who were in service to Cleopatra herself."

Whether that means they still adhere to those ancient Egyptian-type spiritual beliefs or any have converted to Islam, I don't know. The simple solution would be to ask CH to custom conjure one that does not have a monotheistic belief...if you feel that a Cleopatra Djinn meets your needs.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Whyme wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:15 pm I second a Cleo jinni. As far as religion is concerned, it shouldn't be an issue. I suggest, when you're going through a list, to pay attention to how you feel. If you feel drawn to a jinni then maybe that's the one for you. As marcoank said, there are other entities who can help you with attraction. ...
I second this.

Do not get a Djinn just because you saw Aladdin. That is like saying that you're getting a vampire because you saw Twilight. Those movies are not the most accurate depictions of those spirits.

Plus Disney is notorious for sugar coating fairy tales to the point of diabetic shock.

Djinn first and foremost are wish granters. Some (like Cleos) specialize in beauty), others protection, and so on. If you want one that is not religious (or one that doesn't mind your religious views), get a custom and put that in the notes.

But if you're hesitating because of their beliefs, I would recommend waiting until you are more confident in your own faith (whatever that may be). Otherwise that fear of what they think about your beliefs is going to create a major block and may prevent you from developing a deep and meaningful connection with them.

My advise is this: 1- figure out what you would like a spirit to help you with (or do for you)
2- do your research. See what spirits can do what you want
3- see what spirits resonate with you the most

You should never have to be afraid what your spirits think about you. A spirit would not have chosen you as their keeper if they did not want to be with you- regardless of your religious views. And they will not try to convert you- that;s a purely human trait.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

LeilaNambinga
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mystic
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Leila Nambinga
Zodiac:

Thank you all for your advices. I am just glad all of you are beautiful people with amazing ideas, thank you, I will think about your advices. Have a nice day!

Return to “Djinn / Genie”