Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

VanNocturne wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 11:42 pm
0x. Aren't all Djinns children of the Arabic God Iblis? If so, how can They be anything other than Dark? 0x.
just to add, there are different interpretations of iblis's relations to djinns in Islamic sources but direct info from the quran state: djinns are not descendants of iblis. iblis is a djinn him/herself (gender not specified) and not an Arabic god. before the first humans were created, djinns were the dominant species ruling earth, but many of their tribes grew wicked. they kill and enslave other sentient species and refused to believe in the creator. but iblis was different. he was pious and the heavenly war erupted - angels were sent to decimate a majority of the djinn population. they lost their special status and this is why until now, we summon them and they don't summon us.

anyway, at one point, god even elevated iblis to the highest position amongst the angels, to overlord them. why would god elevate someone from a species that largely had a reputation for spreading wickedness? it's because god makes no distinction among its creation and do not discriminate - each individual is responsible for their own actions.

but when iblis found out that god wants humans to be the chosen species to dominate earth, he/she was pissed that he/she wasn't rewarded with being the ruler of earth, so he/she rebelled and he was cast out for letting his/her pride get in the way of god's blessings to him/her so far.

take what you will from that account, but the main point is that all djinns do not descend from him. he's just from one tribe that was not named. thought it would help bring a different perspective to this conversation.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Elijah
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 57
Spelled Number: 108
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Elijah

MysticEmpath wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 1:50 am
I do have one Baha'i Djinn. She has a beautiful energy. The first time I was fully able to communicate with her, she said she would help me heal my inner child, it was something she was adamant on helping me with and it was her sole focus at the time (and I believe still is).

About two weeks later, she helped me unlock a past life memory at a house on the coast of Ireland, I would say possibly early 1800's, I'm not sure of exact location. (I've never been to Ireland in this lifetime.) The dream was extremely vivid, as vivid as any memory; the sights, the smells, the wind in my hair. It was very clear. I walked into the small white house as a friendly face to the grandmother sitting on a wooden chair, who looked to be knitting. She acknowledged my presence with a kind smile, then turned to a young girl (about 7 years old) and calmly said to her, "You have a visitor." The girl happily came up to me handed me a handmade wooden toy, I can remember analyzing her crystal blue eyes, with light golden hues and blonde to light brown soft curls. I kneeled down to take a closer look at her. She asked her grandmother if it would be ok to give me a hug, and as she did I suddenly realized that the girl, at that moment, was in fact me. The hug and recognition of who she was, was the beginning of the healing. I will never forget that moment as long as I live. I cried in the dream, then cried waking up. I knew for a fact that my Baha'i connected us back together. For reference, I don't look anything like my inner child/past life version of me as a child, in this lifetime; I am of Asian/European descent.

I am so thankful to my Baha'i for shedding light on my inner child, what she looks like and how to progress healing that part of me. They truly are a beautiful and unique type of Djinn in every way.
This is so beautiful. Omg 😭
I got a Baha'i Djinn and I'm looking for some more info from other keepers and I'm so glad I passed by this one. I'm so excited to see mine now 🥰

In the night,
when I'm alone,
I hear a voice.
A voice, so clear, so near.
It whispers in my ear:
"I'm here with you."
Elijah
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 57
Spelled Number: 108
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Elijah

ASTER wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 11:31 pm
I have been searching for forum treads to read other’s experiences with this particular Djinn who is also angelic in character. Unfortunately, I haven’t find much at all.

Would you please share if you have one of these beautiful Djinn? Which is more they do like in nature, angelic or Djinn? What is the greatest difference between and common type of Djinn and a Baha’i? Have you got any experience with the legendary Baha’i story that is I think in the encyclopaedia on CH website?
My Bahai Djinn came home two nights ago, and 3 out of 4 of my female angels were so jealous of her beauty that one of them wanted to be copied into a vessel of the Djinn just to keep an eye on her. OMG. Lol. (I can't do any advanced telepathy yet. I just use the pendulum and ask a ton of questions.) It's also a Master Vessel that the Djinn was bound to.
I was so surprised when I asked why she wanted a second home, because the male Fae just like the spells in it and the Djinn.

I didn't know angels could be jealous. When I asked the Djinn what she didn't like about me, she spelled out one of the two angels' name. Lol. So I had to explain that I love them both, so there's no reason to be jealous. And they settled on a yes to work in harmony.
I've never felt more "desirable" in my life. I think it's because they're more Djinn-like and not Angel-like. I thought that they would be great with my angels and archangel. I have 5 angels out of 10 spirits now, but how wrong I was. Lol. I thought this was pretty funny.

In the night,
when I'm alone,
I hear a voice.
A voice, so clear, so near.
It whispers in my ear:
"I'm here with you."
Angelik
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced

Are these djinns only female? They sound great..

We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master. - Ernest Hemingway
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:17 am
I guess so, since there's no option to choose sex in CH shop.
Not sure if other sellers have different view on it

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Angelik
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced

darkwing dook wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:27 pm
Angelik wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:17 am
I guess so, since there's no option to choose sex in CH shop.
Not sure if other sellers have different view on it
Yes that is true no other option than female in the shop. Thanks for clarifying it for me!

We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master. - Ernest Hemingway

Return to “Djinn / Genie”