Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mackian

I'm sorry to inform you but Lady Tia's rings are not handmade. She buys them on ebay at auction for less than $1.00 on a different ID and resells them for 50.00-60.00. I have 3 of her spirits and they are not active at all. She is totally fake! She sells spiritless items.

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

djinn1 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:42 pm I'm sorry to inform you but Lady Tia's rings are not handmade. She buys them on ebay at auction for less than $1.00 on a different ID and resells them for 50.00-60.00. I have 3 of her spirits and they are not active at all. She is totally fake! She sells spiritless items.
Good Evening Djinn1
I must say that Lady Tia has never mentioned that her vessels are handmade ( if you dont like a vessel she will transfer the spirit into a bead or if you later dont like the vessel she will give you a spell to move the spirit safely into a vessel of your liking)
As per the pricing in my opinion you dont pay for the vessel, you pay the conjurer for her practice of magic, conjuration and her services.
I also happen to have 10 spirits from her that i have a really close bond with. My first spirit was from her and i dont believe after my experiences with them that are fake.
If you have problems with the vessels or spirits you should send her a message im sure she can help you.
i hope you have a nice evening

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
bunny
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Joel from MoonlitsHollow is an active legit etsy seller, as well as BlueRavenMagicals :)

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
Zodiac:

bunny wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:29 pm Joel from MoonlitsHollow is an active legit etsy seller, as well as BlueRavenMagicals :)
there's a new thread here about joel - i suggest people look it up and read the reviews from people who burned money and suffered from his shady practices. i hope no newbies fall for that unpleasantness.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
bunny
new here
new here

foxxyeclipse wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:12 pm
bunny wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:29 pm Joel from MoonlitsHollow is an active legit etsy seller, as well as BlueRavenMagicals :)
there's a new thread here about joel - i suggest people look it up and read the reviews from people who burned money and suffered from his shady practices. i hope no newbies fall for that unpleasantness.
Aw man, that's a bummer :( I had good experiences with him a year ago but I haven't bought from him lately. Thanks for letting me know, I'll read up on it.

CamIceGurl
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5

bunny wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:44 pm
Aw man, that's a bummer :( I had good experiences with him a year ago but I haven't bought from him lately. Thanks for letting me know, I'll read up on it.
Hi I really have to thank @foxxyeclipse for warning you. Unfortunately Joel had a bad reputation amongst spirit keeping communities on discord for lying to spirit keepers that their spirits are fake/unbounds/hated them, banning people for questioning him, and cultural appropriation with Inuit culture. After all that controversy he made a new account and started an etsy shop. None of his past followed him to etsy though.

Initially his service was good, but I think recently he started to show his true colors. I'm glad you didn't have a bad experience.

bunny
new here
new here

CamIceGurl wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:45 am
Hi I really have to thank @foxxyeclipse for warning you. Unfortunately Joel had a bad reputation amongst spirit keeping communities on discord for lying to spirit keepers that their spirits are fake/unbounds/hated them, banning people for questioning him, and cultural appropriation with Inuit culture. After all that controversy he made a new account and started an etsy shop. None of his past followed him to etsy though.

Initially his service was good, but I think recently he started to show his true colors. I'm glad you didn't have a bad experience.
I'm really grateful that you guys told me so know I know to not recommend him anymore. Thanks for also being respectful telling me to read up on him and not invalidating my own experience. I appreciate you guys!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Joel really started to mess up after September. I only had a short time wasting my money on him. But he did some fantastic readings and general energy work. After then, literally within days, things started to be bizarre.... I wasn't doing any more business with him but then as of October this year.
bunny wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:19 pm
CamIceGurl wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:45 am

I'm really grateful that you guys told me so know I know to not recommend him anymore. Thanks for also being respectful telling me to read up on him and not invalidating my own experience. I appreciate you guys!

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
Zodiac:

I like the Etsy shop, DMagickshop. I have gotten a few mood boards from them that resonated well with me. I also have a slime companion from them who has such a sweet and caring energy.

SpiderCricket13
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I really like working with TheMoonDragon, lady Tia. She has transferred Bindings for me and I have spirits/ entities on the way. I’m not an expert, not been spirit keeping for long but have been working with the craft and associated energy for 30+ years and I get a really good energy from her

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”