How spirit got their muscle?

jinglestar
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Some description from seller says spirit is masculine with muscle. But I am wondering they don’t have physical body, and they don’t have to go to gym room as human. So, how they train up their body? x*D

Human got muscle is like ‘no pain no gain’. And for spirit, do they just use their intention to get their ideal body shape? x*D

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I have some companions who have muscled bodies. Some are spirits, some entities.
Regarding my spirits..I have asked about the muscles before. They have explained that when they were alive they looked like that, with all the muscle. :) Their appearance, abilities and personality match from when they were living.
Many of my muscled companions trained hard, were physically active, were fighters or warriors and required strong bodies.
As far as my entities.. many of them train every day to maintain their strength and abilities. Some are like mercenaries, body guards, fighters, transporters etc and require (just like when my spirits were living) strong bodies to perform their work.

I have other spirits who have a softer , more thin straight appearance and it reflects who they were when they were alive. For example, One of my sanguines was a book collector, collecting rare books and spent a lot of time reading them in the safety of a big city. He didn't require muscle, he says. :)

🦇♦️🦇
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

This is a fun thread! 😄 I am not sure about spirits, but living entities, some of them can remain totally invisible and/or materialize as they prefer, their body feels solid in the astral, but it is not made of flesh...so no need to go to the gym lol they can just materialize the most chiseled body at will with no effort. Lucky guys! 😄

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

jinglestar wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:58 pm Some description from seller says spirit is masculine with muscle. But I am wondering they don’t have physical body, and they don’t have to go to gym room as human. So, how they train up their body? x*D

Human got muscle is like ‘no pain no gain’. And for spirit, do they just use their intention to get their ideal body shape? x*D
One option is to ask the seller those points. That may be the best option.

It's good to bear in mind that some things will always be a bit of a mystery, beyond logical comprehension, when it comes to spiritual or paranormal matters.

My thoughts: I think it can vary - like many things to do with spirits - as there's so much diversity among spirits....and among sellers' metaphysical beliefs and practices. So it really depends on the type of spirit - and what the seller, who should know that type of spirit best, tells their customers.

Training/activity: Some spirits, from some sellers, do seem to have trained to gain spirit-related abilities. Others apparently don't. Some spirits may seem to be active, in ways they were when alive. Obviously, if it's a humanoid protective spirit, they may seem to be physically active when defending on your behalf, fighting etc. A dragon being protective may seem to breathe fire...and so on.

Appearance: Many, or all, spirits seem to have more than one way way to manifest. Common ones are as orbs, shades, or as their typical, or traditional, appearance. It really varies so much. Human or humanoid spirits may not always manifest in their 'physical' body form. Sometimes they may manifest as an orb or a shade. But there's no one-size-fits-all rule. Each spirit will tend to have its own ways.

tl/dr: Yes, a spirit does not literally have a physical body and so doesn't actually need to go to the gym in order to maintain it. I don't think they expend energy or willpower in maintaining their appearance. I think it comes naturally as an expression of their energy & what their nature is. My experience has been that any packet of energy has its own distinct form and pattern, which can be sensed visually or via feeling etc. Spirits are perhaps a special category of that.

This is relevant and may be useful to mention. I have had the experience of noticing a tiny point of energy close to me, after a rite, then dialoguing with it to discover its nature and purpose, only to find that, as I did so, it revealed more about itself, and turned out to be a spirit being attracted by that rite. As I dialogued with it more over time, it went through different stages of opening up and manifesting to me more and more as a humanoid figure. It seemed to have different options as to how it could manifest to me. When I reached the point of recognising and respecting it fully for what it was, it was showing itself to me in a way that conveyed its full status and the appearance that went with that.

Maybe that's not surprising. We living humans have different outfits and looks that we put on, as the occasion demands.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
bunny
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

One of my spirits that is has lots of muscle *loves* to go to the gym with me. Since he is an astral being I believe that he IS working out his body at the same gym but on the astral plane. Sort of like the upside-down in the show Stranger Things? Like how there's another realm and it's a copy of this one to an extent. So my spirit is using the astral version of the gym I go to :)

jinglestar
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Sysygy wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:49 pm I have some companions who have muscled bodies. Some are spirits, some entities.
Regarding my spirits..I have asked about the muscles before. They have explained that when they were alive they looked like that, with all the muscle. :) Their appearance, abilities and personality match from when they were living.
Many of my muscled companions trained hard, were physically active, were fighters or warriors and required strong bodies.
As far as my entities.. many of them train every day to maintain their strength and abilities. Some are like mercenaries, body guards, fighters, transporters etc and require (just like when my spirits were living) strong bodies to perform their work.

I have other spirits who have a softer , more thin straight appearance and it reflects who they were when they were alive. For example, One of my sanguines was a book collector, collecting rare books and spent a lot of time reading them in the safety of a big city. He didn't require muscle, he says. :)
Thank you for your sharing, it’s so interesting. They still need to train hard when they are alive to have muscle. But sadly, they seems can only train their body when they’re alive, and nothing to do after they become spirit. And for entity, some shapeshifter or animal related entity would more muscle than others. x*D

Return to “Spirit Keeping”