Don't react just yet.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

There is something you wish to do, something you wish to happen, something you wish to manifest.

It is always provoked, there is an instance or a trend or a passion.

Do not react, don't act on the first impulse, don't act on the initial wave of desire no matter how strong it is.

You must understand, that when given time to settle into you, you will realize it more fully and it may not look quite like what it did those moments ago.

In essence.. in spellwork, wish-granting, tasking, manifesting.. give yourself a moment or more to process what it is you're feeling, what you are drawn toward, what you think you want. Your emotional state is a powerful thing and it can work for or against you. You will have more successful, aligned results in what you're doing if you are certain about the thing you're asking or wanting or craving to happen.

So often, 'what went wrong', is that what we react with or want in a moment is not the same later. You think that just because you didn't do a formal tasking, or spell, or ritual, etc. until later that the initial declarations meant nothing.. that is misguided. Your initial response to a feeling means everything and will govern how the rest goes.

This is not so much about thinking before you act, as it is to allow a time of feeling before you consciously direct an idea, and then before further action. That small portion of any manifestation scenario is oft neglected and presumed to be ineffectual or meaningless to the rest.. you cannot know that. Some of you have untapped skills that will be engaged with or without your intent, a lot of you are more powerful than you think you are.

That is the secret and the warning of knowing that you want to make things happen, and having this inclination toward the mystical.. there's more occurring at any given instance than you are able to accept, and it may not always be in your favour.

The 'evil eye' is the most prevalent example of how this occurs.. evil eyes are sent almost effortlessly, and so before you glare with a thought maybe you might instead choose to contemplate 'why do I feel the way I feel?' first. Let that play out, let it run through.. and once you've understood your own reaction to an instance, or person, or thing, or whatever.. that's when you can declare, and wish, and hammer in the intent because that's what you really want. Not the thing you think you want at first.

I could make this more straight forward but I am typing in a semi-trance state so it should mean something to those who need it, as they need it.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Cultured Gentleman
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Enigma

Wow! That is very deep and I read through it a couple of times to really get the message. What your saying makes total sense to me. I will definitely be working on being more proactive instead of reactive from now on. Thanks for the sharing and the wisdom!

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is Indistinguishable from magic”
Arthur C Clarke

“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our sense to get sharper”
W.C. Yeats
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 187
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo
Zodiac:

./<

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/
Sysygy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thank you for this 😊

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

This is a really good read. Thank you for your wisdom Vipera.

GlassDragon
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My magical/paranormal name...: Saphirisma
Zodiac:

Thank you for this! I think this is what I really needed to hear right now to help figure out what I actually want.

My amazing and dearly loved companions <3
S - Ice Dragon, K - Hellhound, K - Elven fairy/Tylwyth fairy hybrid,
F - Manticore, C - Lycanthrope, N - Sanguine Vampire, T - Kyhagu, N - Clair De Lune Fae, T - Host Angel, E - Assyrian Djinn, M - Abriet Dragon, T - Cambion Vampire, R - Incubus, T - Hellborn Demon, V - Demon, S - Hinnagami /Kiyohime Djinn
\/ () \/
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 180
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: 😇🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙🏼‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter
Zodiac:

Great insights @Vipera aspis atra . 👍

Aster💫200
Osean
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

This is very good advice. Thank you for sharing.

Elijah
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 57
Spelled Number: 108
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Elijah

This is great information for everyone, not only for spirit keepers. However, it is especially important that spirit keepers keep this in mind as our thoughts and emotions can exert influence on the beings we house. Thank you thank you for sharing!

In the night,
when I'm alone,
I hear a voice.
A voice, so clear, so near.
It whispers in my ear:
"I'm here with you."
Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7

Excellent advice...

Thank you for sharing

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family

Return to “What Went Wrong?”