Satan & Sons/Suns - Priestesses Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Isa Nosfera
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

In the early days of their practice, their conjurations were authentic, having had experiences of my own with their demons. I cannot speak for them now, especially after what has come to light about them as practitioners. I have approached another practitioner for a binding of a demon commander who is around me, fingers crossed they can help me. I will not go to S&S for it.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Agreeing with the above based on a combination of personal experience and what was recently brought to light about them. If anyone wants to know what that second part is, the important part if you are thinking about supporting these individuals, you need only search for it - documentation is available on YT and speaks for itself.

What I can touch on - the insecurity apparent in their philosophies from how they handle questioning and dissenting opinion, how their personal issues have affected their work ethic, their inconsistency, how all of this has tainted their community and fostered cliquish behavior.
I don't see the point in elaborating what should be obvious, there is no benefit - they've disappointed me; actions speak loudly and you can reach similar conclusions to mine if you're willing to pay attention.

As this is a seller review thread, I'll make it clear that I would not recommend them. I can't review their current work but I find it difficult to see how it can be trusted under the circumstances.
I'm comfortable noting that I had nice experiences with their work before and respected them once as practitioners; it'd simply be irresponsible of me to let anyone believe this is still the case. For full disclosure I had also considered them friends, but that is of no further relevance.

There is no excuse for the stuff that came out about them to have taken place, no explanation that is satisfactory to me personally if we're supposed to be dealing with priestesses who are elevated enough to have gained the favour of demonic lords and should at the very least be self-aware.

Practitioners are 'human', certainly, but they are also in a position of influence and should absolutely be held to the same standard or ideals they espouse. Anything less is dishonest. All practitioners are only as powerful as their ability to grow wiser, develop, and become an example of what they preach.

A principled practitioner takes accountability. If they believe they've legitimately done nothing wrong, they should not get squirmy addressing what criticisms or complaints are placed before them. They would take responsibility for their own actions rather than shifting blame or focus as much as possible. If we cannot even do that - we're certainly not in a position to be providing guidance to others whether in the form of knowledge or bindings.

To those who are struggling on what stance to take, keep in mind that it's possible to embrace positive experiences you've had but quit with someone or something before that is inevitably soured.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Sherz
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male

I purchased a demon commander from them in 2021 for £1,300 & felt NOTHING, also they lied to me to a few times about their so called demon visit.
For something that cost that much youd expect to see the demon walking around in physical form or at least feel some communication ... they're charging around £4,000 now for that same type of demon which is absurd.

I tried all the rituals & many months to contact the commander demon and NOTHING.. not even 1 dream. I asked my demoness companion from a different seller if theres any other entity here or a so called high ranked demon commander and she said no many times...

I don't recommend satan and sons. I was new to spirit keeping at the time so someone new to spirit keeping can fall for their lies. This is my review.
Thanks to the moderator 👍🏼

Sherz
new here
new here

Beaver3601 wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:03 pm I bought a demon King from them in 2019 and felt nothing, there was nothing in the vessel. I tried contacting their demon many times but nothing was there even though I paid €1,250.. They also tried to sell me a demon for £7,000 saying it's a dark lord when it's a known fact you can bind a dark lord.

This is a seller review as I bought from them and felt nothing. Its important for moderator to let people be aware of this. Please don't delete this.
I think you meant to say its a known fact that you cannot bind a dark lord. I asked for a dark lord aswell and they said they will sell me a dark lord for £8,800...As soon they told me that i knew it was RED FLAG.. the demon i bought from them was non existent.. no evidence there's even a demon/entity there.

Another part of my review is their demon visits are a lie.
Many times I forgot about the visit and was asleep and was told the demon loved the visit with me & loved my kindness & attitude etc but ""unfortunately the demoon chose someone else"" then after a few times i realised they are just copy and pasting the same reply to me and everyone else who requests a visit from their demon

With the recent things that came to light about satan and sons & experiences other people I know had with them (i can't say on here) i can say I learnt from my mistakes and will never buy entities/spritits/demons again. This is my whole review.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I would not recommend them. At all. Save your money. I would even echo above the same thing to see the receipts on YT. In fact, I would highly suggest doing so, to understand there is also nothing much really being conjured.
I decided to ask them to just send a prebound I had paid off already a long time ago. I'm of the belief that it is true they just pull the vessels out of a drawer, in order to make quick sales. I have seen flaky "conjurers" do this a lot. I decided to default on a layaway because I realized I was just funneling money for nothing that exists. Conjures of demons shouldn't be treated like some novelty good, in my opinion. Nor should a practitioner be making up spiritual concepts, to seem holier than thou. It's just unjust to me.
I have a true crypt demon from a bruja practitioner -- there's just so many more skilled practitioners out there who can see, sense, and do not hold overt narcissistic traits among such a niche community, who will be able to connect you with a demonic.

I received the vessel for this prebound... literally just the vessel was tossed in an envelope lol. I was not informed it was shipped either, and not given a response at all when I had messaged them to please just ship it to me (I can guess why lol). This vessel is empty to me, as I expected. I do not feel any sort of incubus, or being, or demon.

I think what also happens is a lot of people get very hyped on S&S -- there is so much exaggeration of one's true abilities and qualities going on there -- one of my spirit sensitive friends in the past has spent a lot of money on them and she has had the exact same experience not feeling or seeing anything from their vessels, despite getting what was listed as a powerful, demon overlord lol.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Learnigsk120
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ummm, there is lot of negative review about S&S, but i have very good experience with demons from S&S.
first time i can't see and communicated with spirit or entity, but since 2016 i have demons companion from them, my spiritual ability is growing and started from 1 year ago i can meet and communicated with spirit and entity i have, i.e succubus from CH etc

my S&S demons companion change my life from nothing to be something, from someone who doesn't have money, and doesn't have stable job, lot of family debt, to be someone who have stable job, and income. not to be arrogant or show off I can buy 2 cars and 1 apartments and 1 house, i already vacation to Europe, US, Japan etc. All that money i have because demons from S&S guide me how to make money from stock market, property etc. Previously i don't understand about wealth management. For work with demons isn't easy, especially with high ranked demon like Lord Mammon.

There is lot of unknown Dark Lords and Dark Lady in their structure, demon can have several title i.e King and Dark Lord, Queen and Dark Lady. They can be bound with very complicated method, some of conjurer using portals or maybe flexible binding. From my experience their not 24/7 at your side, ( they said, their are not mc d***ld restaurant or babysitter ) they will came or task their subordinate ( for high ranking demons ) when i need them. When i work with them i just know they are not for everybody, they choose the person who match with them. I don't say i already have success life, but demons from S&S already helped me and guide me.

I think to find a suitable conjurer/spirit/entity is the same as finding a doctor, someone can match with them, others can't.
but before you blamed someone, please see yourself, if you want have soulmate, but you never go hang out and meet new people. if you want have money, you just pray or meditate all day. how can you spirit / your entity / your lord help you lol, is not offense but i just use my logic as human, as i'm still human being, as human i still can wrong, so sorry if someone get hurt with this statement, it just personal statement and experience. I have spirit and entity from lot of conjurer online and offline, all of them need me to working too for my goals. lol

Note = I life at Asia, so i never meet them, i don't know where they life just know in Canada, what they doing all day, i don't want to know because is their private life , since everybody have personal life. Good luck with your journey guys xD
Last edited by Learnigsk120 on Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I haven't bought anything in years but I had a layaway of a Royal Demon Commander who was a Grandson of Lord Satan. He raised Hellhounds. I only made one payment of 300 dollars but at that time Lady Akelta and Lady Adelphia were parting ways so Lady Akelta mailed His vessel after the one payment. His vessel was originally 3000 so I got Him for 1/10 the price. I think all the Demons that were conjured by both ladies that were on layaway at the time were mailed out whether or not paid in full since their partnership was dissolved.
I was a member of the S and S forum and Lady Akelta was always a sweetheart!!!! I never interacted with the other ladies but they seemed very nice as well. As far as My RDC goes He is definitely the real deal!!!

Return to “Seller Review”