Non-human roots or past lives

CamIceGurl
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5

LittleBat wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:59 pm I just wanted to pop in and comment on Moonlitshollow. I had a few things supposedly performed about a month ago. The guy basically tanked in with a whole appraisal of the situation which was very extreme and scare tactic-y, but promised amazing, permanent solutions, and I'd heard good things on here (albeit only from one poster. Stupid mistake. Don't jump in on one person's word!), so I shelled out over a hundred dollars. He claimed to have removed a VAST number of malicious entities, healed all my energy body wounds, etc etc, all in the space of a brief morning's ritual. I noticed absolutely nothing, and I am extremely sensitive to being worked on, as are my spirits - they always feel joyful when positive work has been performed, and I felt...nothing. He continued to try to suck me into this thing, and that thing, until I'd spent god knows how much money with him, and still I felt nothing, zilch, no improvement whatsoever. My belief hit its ultimate brick wall when he claimed to have the ability to 'remove' one of my spirits bound by another practitioner, should I desire it, as he had informed me that this spirit was undoubtedly part of the problem. Now, I have had my suspicions at times regarding this spirit, but at this point I am thoroughly convinced he is not remotely bad/evil/to blame, and the reasons given for him being all these things just made no sense (I was told he had a strange s*xual obsession with me...but the spirit in question is of a race that do like to get intimate with humans - nothing weird about that, and he has always been extremely respectful in that element of our relationship, usually taking a back seat to the other spirit of his race; he is incredibly gentlemanly and selfless, and not remotely a s*x-aholic!). So, anyway, at that point I just ghosted on MLH - he did say that full results could take 13 weeks to transpire, so I guess I'll leave it til then to leave a negative review, as I genuinely do NOT believe any effective work took place, and for the money charged and the scare tactics employed, plus the cocky energy the guy puts out, I just have to say eww, no. Whole thing left me with a very bad taste in my mouth. Back I came to CH. I highly doubt I'll dabble on Etsy again...

...but this is just one person's word, so, yeah. Maybe he's good at some things, but when it comes to banishing and energy healing, I would never go back...he's certainly good at sales and persuasion, however... :-/
I know this is old, but I also had a bad experience with him. I'm really new here, so idk how to dm or even if I'm allowed. If you want, you could read my post about him.

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:59 am Those of view with past lives and/or ancestry from other races than human, how did you discover it? Did you use the readings from CH, your own intuition, other practitioners' readings, other means?

I am curious to know how you got that info, as I am interested in knowing and investigating more about my non-human origins.
I had an interesting conversation with this woman I befriended. She told me how she used to be so shy, reserved, and quiet. A sudden trip to a garden helped her awaken herself. She went beyond to the forest and had fun with fae around. After the trip she became more open and talkative. She also mentioned how that trip opened herself to her past life as a fae. She went to a seminar afterwards that talk about incarnates and they told her they feel she is was a fae.

Travelling somewhere near where you could align to helps a lot. Somewhere you are drawn to. Somehow the spirits help awaken that. :8)

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:59 am Those of view with past lives and/or ancestry from other races than human, how did you discover it? Did you use the readings from CH, your own intuition, other practitioners' readings, other means?

I am curious to know how you got that info, as I am interested in knowing and investigating more about my non-human origins.
I’ve always suspected that I come from somewhere else. I’ve never been totally comfortable in my own skin or the limitations my body puts on me.
I learned for sure when I had a couple of readings done from a couple of Etsy shops. They pretty much just confirmed what I already suspected.
The only thing I’ve never really gotten an answer to is why my magic is wonky and chaotic when I’m in a circle setting. That’s the main reason why I’m not typically accepted into group settings.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

ensa wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:02 pm

I had an interesting conversation with this woman I befriended. She told me how she used to be so shy, reserved, and quiet. A sudden trip to a garden helped her awaken herself. She went beyond to the forest and had fun with fae around. After the trip she became more open and talkative. She also mentioned how that trip opened herself to her past life as a fae. She went to a seminar afterwards that talk about incarnates and they told her they feel she is was a fae.

Travelling somewhere near where you could align to helps a lot. Somewhere you are drawn to. Somehow the spirits help awaken that. :8)
That's such a nice story! Thank you for sharing. <3)

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Osean wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:22 pm

I’ve always suspected that I come from somewhere else. I’ve never been totally comfortable in my own skin or the limitations my body puts on me.
I learned for sure when I had a couple of readings done from a couple of Etsy shops. They pretty much just confirmed what I already suspected.
The only thing I’ve never really gotten an answer to is why my magic is wonky and chaotic when I’m in a circle setting. That’s the main reason why I’m not typically accepted into group settings.
That's interesting! I have similar feelings, I feel like I am not 100% human, meaning yes, my body is but who is inside is not and earth is not my true home. I have postponed the readings, first I am trying to get info by myself and if needed will use the reading to confirm my findings.

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:38 pm
Osean wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:22 pm

That's interesting! I have similar feelings, I feel like I am not 100% human, meaning yes, my body is but who is inside is not and earth is not my true home. I have postponed the readings, first I am trying to get info by myself and if needed will use the reading to confirm my findings.
I have a feeling you’re on the right path for this. I’d say follow your gut on this and you’ll get your answers and or confirmation on this matter.

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Vampirika wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:59 am Those of view with past lives and/or ancestry from other races than human, how did you discover it? Did you use the readings from CH, your own intuition, other practitioners' readings, other means?

I discovered my non-human ancestry through Creepy Hollows' Anything In Your Blood reading. Here is the link to the listing: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ANYTHING ... BLOOD.html

As for my past lives, I first discovered it when purchasing one of Creepy Hollows' Lunatic bindings (which is currently being offered in the Creepy Hollows Shop, here is the link: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/limited- ... n-one.html),where one of the Masters revealed to me that I had a past life in the Astral Realm, and gave me a binding which, and I quote: "connects you to a place in the Astral Realm you have lived before." End quote.

I did not think much of it back then, but after reading the description of one of my custom conjured Nephilim spirit companions from Creepy Hollows years later, I had the feeling of 'coming home'. I didn't know what that meant, and I am still not entirely sure if I know what it means. But it most likely stems from a past life. In the end, Creepy Hollows helped me to find a past life of mine that lived in the Astral Realm, via their Binding Of One Of Your Past Lives (I put in a request for it in the Notes section). Here is the link to Creepy Hollows' Binding Of One Of Your Past Lives -https://shop.creepyhollows.com/binding- ... -life.html

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Tried to edit my previous post, but time ran out, and I was not able to edit it no more. I also wanted to add how I discovered some of my other past lives, where my incarnations have been other types of beings other than human.

When Creepy Hollows first began to offer their Past Lives Reading For Non-Human Lives, I was intrigued. By then I had long forgotten about my past life in the Astral Realm. I received my Past Lives Reading For Non-Human Lives back in 2019. Before I received my reading from Creepy Hollows, something told me that I had been a mermaid in one of my past lives, but I quickly brushed it off as wishful thinking. But my Past Lives Reading For Non-Human Lives reading from Creepy Hollows confirmed that I had been a mermaid in one of my past lives. So that's fun! :)

Here is the link to Creepy Hollows' Past Lives Reading For Non-Human Lives listing: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/past-lif ... human.html (which was the one that I purchased.)

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Szyvágr wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:09 am Tried to edit my previous post, but time ran out, and I was not able to edit it no more. I also wanted to add how I discovered some of my other past lives, where my incarnations have been other types of beings other than human.

When Creepy Hollows first began to offer their Past Lives Reading For Non-Human Lives, I was intrigued. By then I had long forgotten about my past life in the Astral Realm. I received my Past Lives Reading For Non-Human Lives back in 2019. Before I received my reading from Creepy Hollows, something told me that I had been a mermaid in one of my past lives, but I quickly brushed it off as wishful thinking. But my Past Lives Reading For Non-Human Lives reading from Creepy Hollows confirmed that I had been a mermaid in one of my past lives. So that's fun! :)

Here is the link to Creepy Hollows' Past Lives Reading For Non-Human Lives listing: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/past-lif ... human.html (which was the one that I purchased.)
@Szyvágr That's interesting, thank you for sharing! I have the Past Lives Reading For Non-Human Lives in my favorites but have not purchased it yet. I have had the in your blood done, all and vampire, but not the other reading you mentioned.
If I may ask were you able to access the astral realm through the link they provided you with the reading? If so, did you get any memory back of that existence after seeing that realm again?

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Vampirika wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:09 am If I may ask were you able to access the astral realm through the link they provided you with the reading? If so, did you get any memory back of that existence after seeing that realm again?
No, I lost the vessel, unfortunately. Because of that, I haven't been able to use the binding access the place in the Astral Realm that I lived. :( I wish I had, though.

Return to “General Questions”