Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

jezebela wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:36 pm thank u for ur kind words. it is indeed horrible, and actually no one should have undergone experiences like ours.

whatever i've been doing is all about survival. whatever methods i've been using to survive no longer effective because i realised they r wrong, maladaptive and dysfunctional, and i'm individuating to my true self. but i'm not allowed to be myself, so i continued to play my fake role in order to maintain peace.

oh wow. i'm speaking in such jargon, and metaphoric. i must be too indulge in this pain....

i have read of wraith before, and how protective they r, but i don't have the courage to have them. so the only ones i have are WA. and yes, this time, i'm gonna task them to help me with protecting my energy from negativities.

i actually have tried asking for wealth to help me get out my current situation, but.... oh well, i'm sure it will take some time. as long as that wish has not been granted, then i have to rely on my own strength also.

year end is coming, so it's time for me to sit down and plan my future, and then send it to my spirit family, and also prayers.
I agree. Nobody should be in similar situations like ours. I took two years to save up enough money to move out, which was hard on my relationship with my parents. There were so many rumors and lies going around that I had to cut off communication with my abusers altogether. My relationship with my parents was suffering because of all the gossip and lies coming from them too. Working with one of my abusers made it even harder.

I was drawn to the Wraith listing so many times. I finally bit the bullet and ordered one before the Best Companions reading was finished. So far so good though.
When I told my Wraith about what some people did to me, she became angry for me and caused a massive headache. Lol. I asked her to calm down and not give me a headache instead. I also asked her to promise me that if I could see spirits or anything in the future, she would not appear frightening or grotesque. I think you should be alright!

I haven't tasked my other spirits to help me yet, but my Courtwind Angel and Wraith were given a green light. I asked them to help me exercise justice however they see fit to the people that wronged or abused me without harming innocent people and keep my karma intact, etc.

I feel like the Wraith has made me more intimidating to others, which makes them treat me better than before. I work in a very toxic environment and sometimes people are mean and bitchy, but those people usually walk away for no apparent reason recently. My spirit family is keeping the bad vibes at bay.
I have an overzealous coworker who now gives me food or gives me a ride home often. And it was my Courtwind Angel's doing, which I haven't even asked for <3

I wish I had known about spirit keeping back then so that I would have had at least somebody to talk to. I remember crying myself to sleep so many nights wearing three jackets and two blankets without AC in the winter because they were stingy about the electricity bill. They just didn't want to use it, not that they couldn't afford it. When I got home from work, I would clean the dishes like a maid. Sometimes I had to wake up early in the morning to finish the dishes when I had not finished them all and still got punished. Those were the days.

I think it helped make me the person I am today, and I'm thankful for that. Although I don't wish anyone else to be in a similar situation, when you find yourself in one, know that it will get better <3 But whatever it is, survival always comes first. It'll take sometime, please hang in there. Your spirits or entities will help you as best they can, even without tasking them to do so. Ask them to help calm your anxiety, or simply tell them that you need support.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Elijah wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:03 am
I agree. Nobody should be in similar situations like ours. I took two years to save up enough money to move out, which was hard on my relationship with my parents. There were so many rumors and lies going around that I had to cut off communication with my abusers altogether. My relationship with my parents was suffering because of all the gossip and lies coming from them too. Working with one of my abusers made it even harder.

I was drawn to the Wraith listing so many times. I finally bit the bullet and ordered one before the Best Companions reading was finished. So far so good though.
When I told my Wraith about what some people did to me, she became angry for me and caused a massive headache. Lol. I asked her to calm down and not give me a headache instead. I also asked her to promise me that if I could see spirits or anything in the future, she would not appear frightening or grotesque. I think you should be alright!

I haven't tasked my other spirits to help me yet, but my Courtwind Angel and Wraith were given a green light. I asked them to help me exercise justice however they see fit to the people that wronged or abused me without harming innocent people and keep my karma intact, etc.

I feel like the Wraith has made me more intimidating to others, which makes them treat me better than before. I work in a very toxic environment and sometimes people are mean and bitchy, but those people usually walk away for no apparent reason recently. My spirit family is keeping the bad vibes at bay.
I have an overzealous coworker who now gives me food or gives me a ride home often. And it was my Courtwind Angel's doing, which I haven't even asked for <3

I wish I had known about spirit keeping back then so that I would have had at least somebody to talk to. I remember crying myself to sleep so many nights wearing three jackets and two blankets without AC in the winter because they were stingy about the electricity bill. They just didn't want to use it, not that they couldn't afford it. When I got home from work, I would clean the dishes like a maid. Sometimes I had to wake up early in the morning to finish the dishes when I had not finished them all and still got punished. Those were the days.

I think it helped make me the person I am today, and I'm thankful for that. Although I don't wish anyone else to be in a similar situation, when you find yourself in one, know that it will get better <3 But whatever it is, survival always comes first. It'll take sometime, please hang in there. Your spirits or entities will help you as best they can, even without tasking them to do so. Ask them to help calm your anxiety, or simply tell them that you need support.
thank u so much for the disclosure. it must be painful for u to recall to let me know i'm not alone in this pain.

i actually did consider other alternative to wraith like vampire to keep such negative vibes at bay or to make them feel intimidated when talking certain things with me. no hard conclusion from me for now, because i still need to review what i want for the next year. and i also know now that such experience has made me a rather tired no-nonsense person that i would bite back people just to get even with them. although i'm fighting back, i would never win a battle with gaslighter, bully, and a narcissist. the most i could is to be a better manager to such people.

also, for now, i'm thinking what i want so i can task my spirit family better. to achieve what i want = away from family. and also a better coping system than always focusing on the pain caused by others. knowing what i want is within my control.

and yes... i'm considering a courtwind angel. :8)

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

jezebela wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:50 am thank u so much for the disclosure. it must be painful for u to recall to let me know i'm not alone in this pain.

i actually did consider other alternative to wraith like vampire to keep such negative vibes at bay or to make them feel intimidated when talking certain things with me. no hard conclusion from me for now, because i still need to review what i want for the next year. and i also know now that such experience has made me a rather tired no-nonsense person that i would bite back people just to get even with them. although i'm fighting back, i would never win a battle with gaslighter, bully, and a narcissist. the most i could is to be a better manager to such people.

also, for now, i'm thinking what i want so i can task my spirit family better. to achieve what i want = away from family. and also a better coping system than always focusing on the pain caused by others. knowing what i want is within my control.

and yes... i'm considering a courtwind angel. :8)
Courtwind Angels are mostly for protection, and while they seek justice for their Keeper, they're still Angels. They won't bend much like Wraiths would because a Wraith is Dark Arts. The vampiric energy field is actually flocking people to you because everyone loves that exotic, alluring feel of you if you have a vampire around. A Wraith would have the ability to intimidate a specific target who has ill intent. But a little bit of protection from both or either can't hurt!

It's good that you've changed your perspective. It took me a long time to change mine, but once I did, it seemed to attract more positive outcomes into my life.

I've faced a lot of bullies, narcissists, and gas lighters. I feel like the thing that sucks the most is when you tell someone else about these individuals, they don't believe it :||
I just hope they won't get bit when these venoms are coming. Good things come to those who wait. So, until then, keep the positive thoughts and work with your spirit guides to plan out something for the new year.

I will be moving to a new workplace in mid-January, and my spirits have not let me go to ask for the job until next month. I am so nervous about the timing, but I trust them, so I've been waiting and just trying to keep the peace here for my last few months.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Elijah wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:44 pm

It's good that you've changed your perspective. It took me a long time to change mine, but once I did, it seemed to attract more positive outcomes into my life.

I've faced a lot of bullies, narcissists, and gas lighters. I feel like the thing that sucks the most is when you tell someone else about these individuals, they don't believe it :||
I just hope they won't get bit when these venoms are coming. Good things come to those who wait. So, until then, keep the positive thoughts and work with your spirit guides to plan out something for the new year.

I will be moving to a new workplace in mid-January, and my spirits have not let me go to ask for the job until next month. I am so nervous about the timing, but I trust them, so I've been waiting and just trying to keep the peace here for my last few months.
i hope you are feeling better, and in a better place too!

it took me some time to realise my situation, and what i can do, because at that time i was a few minutes to doing something irreversible, and all i could hear, clearly and repeatedly, that i don't want to die. at that time, i didn't even know i'm a clairaudient. in that moment, i had a long monologue, and that changed my mindset.

even now... my suicide tendency can be triggered, and lately, it's much more stable after going through my own strengths and weaknesses, and realised i had gained so much of experience (in terms of work and fun) for living on. so that now grounded me into looking forward to continue living.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

jezebela wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:59 pm i hope you are feeling better, and in a better place too!

it took me some time to realise my situation, and what i can do, because at that time i was a few minutes to doing something irreversible, and all i could hear, clearly and repeatedly, that i don't want to die. at that time, i didn't even know i'm a clairaudient. in that moment, i had a long monologue, and that changed my mindset.

even now... my suicide tendency can be triggered, and lately, it's much more stable after going through my own strengths and weaknesses, and realised i had gained so much of experience (in terms of work and fun) for living on. so that now grounded me into looking forward to continue living.
Aww, that's great! I've been doing well for the past 6 years and even better now that my Keep is here with me. I feel safe, protected and loved. There's nothing to gain going on the other side when your time here on earth is still flourishing. Keep it up!

Return to “Spirit Tasking”