Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Elijah wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:24 pm
ASTER wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:28 pm @Elijah you know that a Volkh is white art? What do you mean by afraid of a Volkh energy? You have a wraith without an issue. 🤔
Oh! Not the Volkh, the Duojna energy. Wrong one. Lol.
A Wraith is like a Courtwind Angel on the dark side. I wrote a novel about it on your thread—I believe. I'm not sure why most people are afraid of Wraiths, perhaps due to the lack of information out there. And perhaps because they're non-social, not many want to take the time to interact with them. But my Wraith is like my Fylgia.
This thread is about Volkh energy, so I better comment on that first. I have a number of Volkhs and have never found their energy overpowering. That has been said about Courtwind Angels but I haven't found mine too intense at all.

Duojnas - again I (personally) don't see their energy as being problematic at all. (I hope that's a useful comment to make.)

In general, some people apparently do sometimes get intense reactions from the energy of WA spirits. At the opposite end of responses, some who identify as being on the LHP apparently can develop a fear of WA spirits and white light - but a healthy balanced approach, in which DA-leaning keepers can keep some WA spirits and WA keepers keep some DA ones, turns out to be a good one.

tl/dr: For me, neither Volkhs nor Duojnas have energy that's tough to handle. I guess most keepers will find the same, although apparently some keepers get reactions to WA spirits' energy, like many do to DA beings that are darker than we are.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Lewk wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:47 am This thread is about Volkh energy, so I better comment on that first. I have a number of Volkhs and have never found their energy overpowering. That has been said about Courtwind Angels but I haven't found mine too intense at all.

Duojnas - again I (personally) don't see their energy as being problematic at all. (I hope that's a useful comment to make.)

In general, some people apparently do sometimes get intense reactions from the energy of WA spirits. At the opposite end of responses, some who identify as being on the LHP apparently can develop a fear of WA spirits and white light - but a healthy balanced approach, in which DA-leaning keepers can keep some WA spirits and WA keepers keep some DA ones, turns out to be a good one.

tl/dr: For me, neither Volkhs nor Duojnas have energy that's tough to handle. I guess most keepers will find the same, although apparently some keepers get reactions to WA spirits' energy, like many do to DA beings that are darker than we are.
Thank you thank you! Finally, some sane answers without the passive-aggressive remarks I usually receive. It was my bad for mixing up the Volkh energy and Duojna as I was looking at their listings, thanks to my Courtwind Angel. However, on CH's description that the Duojna could render you unconscious and the Volkh energy maybe strong too because they're fierce guardians. So I was just posting some thoughts.
I think I'll be okay because I have a Fylgia and a Volkh is pretty much similar to a Fylgia. And as you say, they're not overpowering at all.

I've been through a lot in life, so I guess my energy is on the darker side of DA. Though, I attract to WA and WA spirits tend to favor me as well. I like a bit of both.
I think I should post fewer replies on the forum or just be pickier about the threads. New members are always excited and welcoming, but older members are either bored with the same old questions or something and just throw back something aren't quite nice to newbies. I started to notice the pattern now. But thanks again for the detailed experience with your Volkhs!

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Elijah wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:04 am
Lewk wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:47 am This thread is about Volkh energy, so I better comment on that first. I have a number of Volkhs and have never found their energy overpowering. That has been said about Courtwind Angels but I haven't found mine too intense at all.

Thank you thank you! Finally, some sane answers without the passive-aggressive remarks I usually receive. It was my bad for mixing up the Volkh energy and Duojna as I was looking at their listings, thanks to my Courtwind Angel. However, on CH's description that the Duojna could render you unconscious and the Volkh energy maybe strong too because they're fierce guardians. So I was just posting some thoughts.
I think I'll be okay because I have a Fylgia and a Volkh is pretty much similar to a Fylgia. And as you say, they're not overpowering at all.

I've been through a lot in life, so I guess my energy is on the darker side of DA. Though, I attract to WA and WA spirits tend to favor me as well. I like a bit of both.
I think I should post fewer replies on the forum or just be pickier about the threads. New members are always excited and welcoming, but older members are either bored with the same old questions or something and just throw back something aren't quite nice to newbies. I started to notice the pattern now. But thanks again for the detailed experience with your Volkhs!
You're very welcome. I'm glad some of that was useful.

By the way, I hope you don't mind if I say some older Forum members - who can be very experienced indeed; far, far more than I am - may simply answer to the point, in order to add to the discussion. I tend to think they rarely intend to be aggressive or passive aggressive towards other forum members, just direct and honest.

I've often greatly welcomed that direct, expert insight.

I've found that, when I contemplate what they've said, I often see the valuable truth in their insight.

PS If I ever come across as passive aggressive etc myself, please ignore that. I've probably just not worded my comments well enough - or I've missed the point entirely. And I often include points in my responses that are generalised, for completeness, in case other people reading the thread get only half the picture from my answer.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

Lewk wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:50 pm You're very welcome. I'm glad some of that was useful.

By the way, I hope you don't mind if I say some older Forum members - who can be very experienced indeed; far, far more than I am - may simply answer to the point, in order to add to the discussion. I tend to think they rarely intend to be aggressive or passive aggressive towards other forum members, just direct and honest.

I've often greatly welcomed that direct, expert insight.

I've found that, when I contemplate what they've said, I often see the valuable truth in their insight.

PS If I ever come across as passive aggressive etc myself, please ignore that. I've probably just not worded my comments well enough - or I've missed the point entirely. And I often include points in my responses that are generalised, for completeness, in case other people reading the thread get only half the picture from my answer.
No worries at all! You did not appear passive-aggressive in the least; you were just full of insights and consideration. Thank you for your reply; I am still getting used to the forum. We both are empaths, so I think we get a lot more depth even if reading only the surface words /.\

My Volkh and Duojna will come together this week or the next, so it'll be double the energy. I hope I can handle them all, even if they're White Arts.
I find WA makes me feel like I'm semi-drunk, with my head in the clouds, whereas DA makes the back of my head feel heavy. I guess it's the strong energy that I'm more aware of.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ROWN ROSALIND
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sylph or Undine
My magical/paranormal name...: ROWN ROSALIND
Zodiac:

Recently my spouse showed me a photo he took while walking our dogs. As they got close to returning home, he snapped a photo outside and it shows an orb. He totally forgot about the Volkh he gave me permission to have conjured for him. I reminded him and he was surprised and happy.

LittleBat
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I've had very odd & intriguing experiences with Volkhs, particularly when their vessel first arrives. I am hypersensitive to smells, and have certain chemical sensitivities, but I'm used to the level that's normal for me. I'm also very hypersensitive to feeling magick/spirits - can't hear or see them, but I feel almost too much. On 2 occasions, when a Volkh vessel arrived here, and when I tramsuted one to a different vessel, my sense of smell went haywire, everything smelled appalling (I've also experienced this with my Baku! The world just smelled so utterly gross through - I assume - his senses! Exhaust and plastic, even incense was disgusting, essential oils were better tolerated in small doses. Poor guy!! I hope Earth doesn't smell so bad to him these days, now he's adjusted maybe?), and there were overwhelming feelings of dizziness, discomfort, etc, until I finally just went and lay down in bed. By morning everything was stable/normal again.

I definitely second the fact they like to feel appreciated, and I think they occasionally like to be spoken to, but they don't, I believe, like to be the centre of attention - like, if I'm talking to everyone in turn, and I move onto a volkh, there's an initial glow, then a sort of discomfort, like 'ok, move on, enough now!'

Something else to mention is that my physical health/chemical sensitivities have improved greatly in the past year or 2, since having the Volkhs around - I think it has been a group effort, with other spirit types involved, but I do have this feeling that the volkhs have been an integral or vital part of healing my wonky body! I still have sensitivities, but the things I can eat now have broadened greatly, and it's been a long, long time since I had a truly hellish reaction to anything.

Overall, highly recommend having them about the place! I'm intrigued to know if anyone else had the bumpy ride when the vessel first arrived though? (Actually, my first Volkh, I immediately transmuted, as I'd asked for his vessel to be a leather bracelet, and the smell of it was suddenly overpowering - everywhere I went, I could smell leather, far too strongly - he really didn't seem to like it, and a gemstone was a better fit for him personally.)

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

i dunno what it is at the moment but i am feeling my DA spirits more atm. than my WA that being said i never felt a volkh or even a courtwind to be Intense. i have found indra t obe super intense and it made me smile and i told him i enjoyed it. the energy i feel from my WA is just so smooth sometimes i can miss it if im not paying attention. DA atm its more like IM HERE. where WA just flows im here and keeps going its hard to explain. i believe i have felt my volhks enter before for sure but not a shock to system or INTENSE. like other spirits. but I am comparing an extreme Indra on a scale 1 to 10 is probably a good 8 or 9. so its probably a bad comparison.

courtwinds i find COMFORTING........ i dont feel a intensity from them. even when one of them got sassy with me which she was playing around with me but very quick witted but she still again made me feel comfortable

i wish and hope one day I feel this super intensity from a courtwind..... id like to be shown it

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
LittleBat
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires

madgar29 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:38 pm i dunno what it is at the moment but i am feeling my DA spirits more atm. than my WA that being said i never felt a volkh or even a courtwind to be Intense. i have found indra t obe super intense and it made me smile and i told him i enjoyed it. the energy i feel from my WA is just so smooth sometimes i can miss it if im not paying attention. DA atm its more like IM HERE. where WA just flows im here and keeps going its hard to explain. i believe i have felt my volhks enter before for sure but not a shock to system or INTENSE. like other spirits. but I am comparing an extreme Indra on a scale 1 to 10 is probably a good 8 or 9. so its probably a bad comparison.

courtwinds i find COMFORTING........ i dont feel a intensity from them. even when one of them got sassy with me which she was playing around with me but very quick witted but she still again made me feel comfortable

i wish and hope one day I feel this super intensity from a courtwind..... id like to be shown it
Courtwind energy is a funny thing - I remember the night I had 3 bound and bridged - I felt EVERY one as this jolt of nearly painful electricity that built up til it was almost unbearable, then it relaxed, then along came another, 'til all 3 were done. Wild experience! So when I later had 4 living entity Courtwinds bound/bridged, I expected that to feel REALLY bad, but I literally slept through the whole thing? So random! (Or maybe my body had adjusted to their frequency?)

Your DA vs WA energy comparison gave me a bit of a lightbulb moment though - I was sold multiple spirits by a bad practitioner that were meant to be WA, but from their behaviour, undeniably were not (I was caused physical pain, manipulated, lied to, told absolutely horrible things, and that's just the TIP of the hellish iceberg :-/ ). However, their energy differences really did stand out! One female in particular had this very impatient, in-your-face energy when she wanted something, and she could also be very slinky and seductive with this pushiness - I found it so endearing, initially... Your post does make me realise that I loved being around the energy of DA spirits - there was something unbeatably intense and profound about it...but after my negative experiences, I just don't know if I'd ever trust a DA spirit again (certainly not for a while :-/ ).

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

LittleBat wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:21 pm
madgar29 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:38 pm i dunno what it is at the moment but i am feeling my DA spirits more atm. than my WA that being said i never felt a volkh or even a courtwind to be Intense. i have found indra t obe super intense and it made me smile and i told him i enjoyed it. the energy i feel from my WA is just so smooth sometimes i can miss it if im not paying attention. DA atm its more like IM HERE. where WA just flows im here and keeps going its hard to explain. i believe i have felt my volhks enter before for sure but not a shock to system or INTENSE. like other spirits. but I am comparing an extreme Indra on a scale 1 to 10 is probably a good 8 or 9. so its probably a bad comparison.

Courtwind energy is a funny thing - I remember the night I had 3 bound and bridged - I felt EVERY one as this jolt of nearly painful electricity that built up til it was almost unbearable, then it relaxed, then along came another, 'til all 3 were done. Wild experience! So when I later had 4 living entity Courtwinds bound/bridged, I expected that to feel REALLY bad, but I literally slept through the whole thing? So random! (Or maybe my body had adjusted to their frequency?)

Your DA vs WA energy comparison gave me a bit of a lightbulb moment though - I was sold multiple spirits by a bad practitioner that were meant to be WA, but from their behaviour, undeniably were not (I was caused physical pain, manipulated, lied to, told absolutely horrible things, and that's just the TIP of the hellish iceberg :-/ ). However, their energy differences really did stand out! One female in particular had this very impatient, in-your-face energy when she wanted something, and she could also be very slinky and seductive with this pushiness - I found it so endearing, initially... Your post does make me realise that I loved being around the energy of DA spirits - there was something unbeatably intense and profound about it...but after my negative experiences, I just don't know if I'd ever trust a DA spirit again (certainly not for a while :-/ ).
more i think about it i think angel spirits give me huge boost in energy le angels i was binded with 34 WA angels n light beings that were warriors. but it went very smoothly. so far i never have had side effects from spirits or LE. DA from CH, they ay u may get side affects but i didnt n i feel some of my da r as sweet as my wa my gargolye and gorgon r super sweet to me ill let u know if it changes in time from bonding

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Creatures”