Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hello! I wanted to ask if anyone has any experiences with the Cedriw?

I had one join me at the start of this month. So far he has been more of a silent presence, but I have felt him keeping watch over me and subtly poking at me to wear his vessel. Today I asked him to use shufflemancy to pick a song to describe himself, an instrumental song came up that was titled, “White Light.” To me he appears as a bright light with lots of wings, so I definitely feel that’s an accurate song he picked 😆

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi @Hazell , where did he came from? What is it? Can you please, described his general purpose and realm? Thank you. ☺ I am interested, obviously have not know about this type before.

Hazell wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:34 pm Hello! I wanted to ask if anyone has any experiences with the Cedriw?

I had one join me at the start of this month. So far he has been more of a silent presence, but I have felt him keeping watch over me and subtly poking at me to wear his vessel. Today I asked him to use shufflemancy to pick a song to describe himself, an instrumental song came up that was titled, “White Light.” To me he appears as a bright light with lots of wings, so I definitely feel that’s an accurate song he picked 😆

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:03 pm Hi @Hazell , where did he came from? What is it? Can you please, described his general purpose and realm? Thank you. ☺ I am interested, obviously have not know about this type before.

Hazell wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:34 pm Hello! I wanted to ask if anyone has any experiences with the Cedriw?

Hi Aster! He is a living entity from Creepyhollows. Here is a link to the listing: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... edriw.html

I was really drawn to the description of them as being nurturing and watchful guardians. In some ways he reminds me of one of my angelic guardians. His energy to me feels lofty, celestial, yet also incredibly gentle.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Wow... They are terrific & expensive. And even with my discount almost a $100 US. BUT I do love it's description. It's got a feel to it like a primordial being or from that era. Probably would be a good fit for me, as I run on light as they are light beings. Beautiful, I hope you'll have some more forum members that will able to share experiences. I will get it myself too.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

This race appears in my "best living entity companion" reading, along with two other elite races. I am particularly intrigued by this one due to their celestial association. I am drawn to the tranquil energy they emanate. How is your bond with your companion going?

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

If you look up living entity soul mate thread of mine, you'll be up for a big surprise.

My soul mate conjuration from Lisa is the same type of watcher. Even their name rhymes and both starts with the same J letters. :)
Tarvos wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:31 pm This race appears in my "best living entity companion" reading, along with two other elite races. I am particularly intrigued by this one due to their celestial association. I am drawn to the tranquil energy they emanate. How is your bond with your companion going?

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Mine is affectionate? I doubted it at first, but when he’s around I feel myself surrounded by feathers and it feels like someone is nuzzling against my face. It’s cute, but not what I expected from him. He doesn’t talk much but his presence is gentle and reassuring.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Hi @Hazell, so nice to see that you are going well with this amazing companion of yours. Well, I am going through a faze of finding my soulmates/twin flames from each of the realms and I just got this rare CH elite watcher living entity as my perfect match. Interestingly, my other soulmate/twin from the astral realms that was conjured to me earlier this year from MMT, seem to me the same or very similar perfectly matched light watcher. So, I am overjoyed 😁 about my pair, as male & female and both of their names are starting with the letter J . What are the odds of that??? I updated and included more of my matches in my Living Entity Soulmate thread. More to come as I am waiting for CH spiritual realm soulmate / twin flame conjures too. We can learn a lot about ourselves through these matches. Truly fantastic and I couldn’t be happier.
Hazell wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:28 am Mine is affectionate? I doubted it at first, but when he’s around I feel myself surrounded by feathers and it feels like someone is nuzzling against my face. It’s cute, but not what I expected from him. He doesn’t talk much but his presence is gentle and reassuring.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

They sound very familiar to one of my other conjurer from ivorypagan interesting not exactly but more watchful almost non social or they very social?

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Which one of them do you have in mind from Brianna? Chaos angel? I don’t specifically remember she has watcher types in her shop but that doesn’t mean she can’t conjure it for you.

I am personally very surprised as it’s turned out there’s many different types of light and dark watchers out there. 3 years ago CH ‘s 4 (S.W.E.N. tower watchers were amongst my earliest protective group conjures. Then I received a Gregori watcher as a freebie from CH. Soon after I discovered Lisa’s store and received my female living entity light watcher as an overlord leader for my growing number of LE companions. After that I got an Empress Watcher in a trio with my Empress Neb and Supreme Devata. They are a genuine LE powerhouse and always working together.

Ever since I am decided answering the calls of my soulmates and twin flames, I received a King light LE watchers from Lisa and Cedriw majestic watcher LE from CH. I am so over joyed with my latest quest so far as I have never imagined that my light body energies resonating with such high beings for both astral soulmates and twin astral flame (ALBRECHT). It’s such great honour and discovery. It’s feels to me like I am living in the Ugly Duckling 🦢fairytale story right now as I am discovering my astral celestial family.
madgar29 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:01 pm They sound very familiar to one of my other conjurer from ivorypagan interesting not exactly but more watchful almost non social or they very social?

Return to “Living Entities”