neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

What are some ways to shield ones-self from negative people, negative energy, and mind reading?

mystlady
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Blujay offers a spell for those-
1. Unbound Capture and Destroy Sphere! Banishes Levels and Forms Evil Quickly! Original Banishment Sphere
2. Home and Occupants Shield Spell - Evil, Hex and Chaos Magick Can Not Pass This! - Evil Unbound Blocker * Most Powerful Protection
3. New Full Moon Magick Absorber - Disarm Evil As Well As Enemies - Excellent Shielding and Protection

If you look into Azure immortals artifacts
He had a few artifacts that into shielding like Levithian Obsidian shield, Ares Pyres of War Fortresses

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

tl/dr: This not a How -To. I don't teach such stuff myself.

There's a lot of info out there and it has been covered in this forum in the past - although it's getting harder to find older threads with the search function.

There are diy methods and, as usual, people may use different words for the same thing. It's well worth researching, studying and practising diy methods. A lot of it will be down to learning to build in intention effectively.

By way of explanation...from my perspective on it...

Some simpler examples:

A simple shield, often mentioned, is a bubble of white light around your aura. (White light has often been thought of as inherently protective. The bubble is used to act as a shield/barrier.) Another very simple one is to place (mentally/psychically) a wall of lead between you and the unwanted source. Another is to mentally place a belljar over someone whose presence is disturbing, or who's being noisy etc. Then forget about them.

Really there are so many little tips and tricks.

There's a shield/barrier method related to the skills taught in Franz Bardon's Initiation Into Hermetics. The shield is constructed using energy known to that system, then programmed to protect the 3 bodies known in that system - in fact a shield for each one. You can put it up when you want or it can pop up automatically.

But our minds seem to slide around such things quite easily, so a key thing is to be able to use & hold clear intent, in my opinion.

Diy shields can be very effective, in a way that barrier / shield /ward spell bindings, bought items or spirits aren't. Really we need a mix of all those things, which give us far better all round coverage. As with creating constructs etc, it's probably wise to build in to the programming that you can dissolve the shield / barrier / ward when you want to by explicitly commanding that. In fact, even temporary, basic shields are a form of construct.

Depending on what system you learn, you might use the energies related to that system to form a barrier or shield, which can be programmed with intention to pop up automatically whenever needed. You can also have a shield you program let certain people's energies in but keep other, specified people's energies out. (You can also do this with your aura in real time, specifying that it close itself to one person and open itself to another.)

Oh...and don't tell other's what your shield/barrier etc is, as that defeats the whole purpose.

Some can be constructed in a form that reinforces to you the defensive nature you're aiming for. People have described shields being programmed to be either defensive or offensive, or both, and very advanced ones may have offensive features built in to them that can escalate to grind, slice, stab, dissolve, or gain control of whatever persistent, unwanted energy, influence or being comes their way.

There's virtually no limit to programming. But these type of barriers / shields / wards depend on the effectiveness of your own intent. At the same time creating one may be able to help you focus your intent.

Wards, I guess can include warding people away. As with any magical pursuit, we'll become better at it with practice.

I hope some of that was useful.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
bunny
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hey Lewk, thanks for this post. I just used your ideas and tips to create my own new shielding on my space :) Your programming ideas are excellent.

Lewk wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:53 pm tl/dr: This not a How -To. I don't teach such stuff myself.

There's a lot of info out there and it has been covered in this forum in the past - although it's getting harder to find older threads with the search function.

There are diy methods and, as usual, people may use different words for the same thing. It's well worth researching, studying and practising diy methods. A lot of it will be down to learning to build in intention effectively.

Some simpler examples:

A simple shield, often mentioned, is a bubble of white light around your aura. (White light has often been thought of as inherently protective. The bubble is used to act as a shield/barrier.) Another very simple one is to place (mentally/psychically) a wall of lead between you and the unwanted source. Another is to mentally place a belljar over someone whose presence is disturbing, or who's being noisy etc. Then forget about them.

There's a shield/barrier method related to the skills taught in Franz Bardon's Initiation Into Hermetics. The shield is constructed using energy known to that system, then programmed to protect the 3 bodies known in that system - in fact a shield for each one. You can put it up when you want or it can pop up automatically.

But our minds seem to slide around such things quite easily, so a key thing is to be able to use & hold clear intent, in my opinion.

Diy shields can be very effective, in a way that barrier / shield /ward spell bindings, bought items or spirits aren't. Really we need a mix of all those things, which give us far better all round coverage. As with creating constructs etc, it's probably wise to build in to the programming that you can dissolve the shield / barrier / ward when you want to by explicitly commanding that. In fact, even temporary, basic shields are a form of construct.

Depending on what system you learn, you might use the energies related to that system to form a barrier or shield, which can be programmed with intention to pop up automatically whenever needed. You can also have a shield you program let certain people's energies in but keep other, specified people's energies out. (You can also do this with your aura in real time, specifying that it close itself to one person and open itself to another.)

Oh...and don't tell other's what your shield/barrier etc is, as that defeats the whole purpose.

Some can be constructed in a form that reinforces to you the defensive nature you're aiming for. People have described shields being programmed to be either defensive or offensive, or both, and very advanced ones may have offensive features built in to them that can escalate to grind, slice, stab, dissolve, or gain control of whatever persistent, unwanted energy, influence or being comes their way.

There's virtually no limit to programming. But these type of barriers / shields / wards depend on the effectiveness of your own intent. At the same time creating one may be able to help you focus your intent.

Wards, I guess can include warding people away. As with any magical pursuit, we'll become better at it with practice.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

bunny wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:14 am Hey Lewk, thanks for this post. I just used your ideas and tips to create my own new shielding on my space :) Your programming ideas are excellent.

Lewk wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:53 pm tl/dr: This not a How -To. I don't teach such stuff myself.

Some simpler examples:

:] :] ./<

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Protection”