new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I feel like I have an unconscious blockage, I try to see my spirits and as of recent I could only sense, but when I am at about to see my spirits' form I hit a wall and I am stopped mid way I brought an enchantments to unblock it I wanted to know what advice to help me with this.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Jdials12 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:25 am I feel like I have an unconscious blockage, I try to see my spirits and as of recent I could only sense, but when I am at about to see my spirits' form I hit a wall and I am stopped mid way I brought an enchantments to unblock it I wanted to know what advice to help me with this.
With a disclaimer that I apologise if you already know any of what I'm about to say, what I've gathered is as follows...

CH's fundamental spirit communication tips articles are well worth going back to again and again. They're as useful for an experienced keeper as for an absolute beginner.

see https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... nners.html from How Do I Communicate with my Spirit onwards; and
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en especially #4 Subtle Signs and #9 Relax.

#9 Relax is important because communication blocks are easily formed by the slightest uncertainty, doubt or worry. I think this is precisely because, as #4 Subtle Signs hints at, the link with our spirits seems to happen on a very subtle level.

In fact at least one CH item I saw referred to spirit communication as The Whispering.

I find that, once you pay attention to the subtle impressions during quiet time with your spirit companion, they notice that you've noticed, then they show you or tell you something more; you notice that they noticed and so on. It just opens up into a broader channel of communication. Once that trust is established you can both use that to link and bond etc.

The sense of trust - as opposed to doubt, uncertainty or anxiety - is what helps it work. The other things cause the block.

Also, if you think about it, there are countless people around the world who have never studied spirit communication, never taken a psychic development course, never opened their third eye but who very naturally and matter-of-factly talk with their deceased partners, relatives etc. It comes naturally to us humans. It isn't really a Hard Thing that needs to be Achieved or forced. (It may again be down to being relaxed and trusting that it's real.)

At the same time, spirit communication aids such as CH sells will most likely help: items that help open the third eye, remove blockages etc will all probably help. But I don't think anything on its own is a magic bullet. Going through the motions of spirit communication will usually still be needed (in my opinion). Practice...it'll be a bit different for everyone too, so try not to compare yourself with what others seem to experience.

Finally, something else that can help take pressure off us as keepers...Even if we're not psychic, we can still communicate with our spirits, ask for their help, commune with them, feel their energy, get a sense of them, etc. We don't have to be psychic and have full on manifestations to be a bona fide spirit keeper.

I hope at least some of that is useful.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Jdials12
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Thank you

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Jdials12 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:39 pmThank you
Jdials12 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:25 am I feel like I have an unconscious blockage, I try to see my spirits and as of recent I could only sense, but when I am at about to see my spirits' form I hit a wall and I am stopped mid way I brought an enchantments to unblock it I wanted to know what advice to help me with this.
You're very welcome.

Just in case you also wanted to know how best to work with a CH spell binding, key advice can be found in the introduction to this article...

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-ma ... nners.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”