Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have a Courtwind Angel who is Fallen, and she's a bit overprotective. I love that about her!
I have various protection spells, including one that keeps out malicious unbounds. I also only have 10 spirits and entities in my Keep. So 4 of them are more than enough protection for me. The 4 are an Archangel, a Wraith, a Fylgia, and my said Courtwind Angel. My Courtwind Angel has had another 3 protection spells added to the Keep and has added a Volkh and a Duojna to my protection team for good measure.

Though my Keep says I do not need more protection, including the Volkh and the Duojna, I still go with my Courtwind Angel's decision. It's never a bad idea to have more protection. And the Volkh and the Duojna are non-social, so I don't have to spend much time interacting with them.
I'm also getting some more companions coming in, so it's nice to have a few extra protectors on the list to balance out the team.

I want to keep my Keep small as much as possible, so I can bond with my companions better. I think they will be diligent in protecting me. Plus, I'm not a conjurer or use any portal. So I think it won't be necessary to have an army. I've seen people who surround themselves with an army of protectors, yet they argue with their protectors and still get unprotected. I'd rather have a small team and work on covering each other's weaknesses and amplifying our strengths.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Elijah wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:04 pm

Though my Keep says I do not need more protection,

Hi Elijah,

How are you asking your keep if you need more protection? (i feel it may be pendulum) Because CH says that pendulum needs to be verified by 2-3 other sources i believe to be sure you are getting accurate information. This is not a question you would want to get a wrong answer on. Your keep may actually want you to get more protection, as i feel they would want you to be protected and there is alot out there to be protected against.

From this encyclopedia article from CH - https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ight=verif

Under Communication - Tarot cards, pendulum, runes, and other tools that can be used for spirit communication, are great secondary channels. Because a tool can be influenced, and it's considered a third party channel, they are great for secondary communication, and for people who want to learn multiple forms of communication for all needs. When using a third party channel and you receive a strange, or startling message, you need to verify what is said through at least two additional sources. For instance, if you're using Tarot cards, and your spirit communicates something strange to you, you will need to verify that communication through telepathy, and pendulum... or, pendulum, and spirit board.

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

RedWine wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:27 am Hi Elijah,

How are you asking your keep if you need more protection? (i feel it may be pendulum) Because CH says that pendulum needs to be verified by 2-3 other sources i believe to be sure you are getting accurate information. This is not a question you would want to get a wrong answer on. Your keep may actually want you to get more protection, as i feel they would want you to be protected and there is alot out there to be protected against.

From this encyclopedia article from CH - https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ight=verif

Under Communication - Tarot cards, pendulum, runes, and other tools that can be used for spirit communication, are great secondary channels. Because a tool can be influenced, and it's considered a third party channel, they are great for secondary communication, and for people who want to learn multiple forms of communication for all needs. When using a third party channel and you receive a strange, or startling message, you need to verify what is said through at least two additional sources. For instance, if you're using Tarot cards, and your spirit communicates something strange to you, you will need to verify that communication through telepathy, and pendulum... or, pendulum, and spirit board.
My pendulum is specially blessed and spell casted, so it is only for my spirits in my Keep that can influence it, nothing else can. I have many spells of protection and barriers already in place, even before I know what spirit keeping is. If a living entity Archangel told me that I didn't need anymore protection, I would trust that without question because I don't conjure or do anything to attract spirits as no portals are being dealt with. Currently, I have 10 spirits in my keep and 4 of them are already on the top ten list of protection.

But actually, I don't know why I even bother to reply to this quote of yours. I feel my communication with my Keep should be kept strictly between me and my Keep. I'm happy enough to share my good experience, it shouldn't be "questioned." You can quote and question all you like, but I spent weeks reading each article on the encyclopedia, nothing was left behind, so please try to find another person.

RedWine
neophyte
neophyte

Elijah wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:31 am
My pendulum is specially blessed and spell casted, so it is only for my spirits in my Keep that can influence it, nothing else can. I have many spells of protection and barriers already in place, even before I know what spirit keeping is. If a living entity Archangel told me that I didn't need anymore protection, I would trust that without question because I don't conjure or do anything to attract spirits as no portals are being dealt with. Currently, I have 10 spirits in my keep and 4 of them are already on the top ten list of protection.

But actually, I don't know why I even bother to reply to this quote of yours. I feel my communication with my Keep should be kept strictly between me and my Keep. I'm happy enough to share my good experience, it shouldn't be "questioned." You can quote and question all you like, but I spent weeks reading each article on the encyclopedia, nothing was left behind, so please try to find another person.
Thank you for replying and letting me know, i feel my post has been taken the wrong way i was just trying to share some knowledge and had no ill intent.

Wish you all the best ()

*>*
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

RedWine wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:27 am
When using a third party channel and you receive a strange, or startling message, you need to verify what is said through at least two additional sources. For instance, if you're using Tarot cards, and your spirit communicates something strange to you, you will need to verify that communication through telepathy, and pendulum... or, pendulum, and spirit board.
I would say that normally that would be the case, but any medium used for channeling can be restricted. This would would need a few enchantments or beings which are regulating the energy being channeled or flowing through the choice medium. For example my 6 royal banniks regulate all energy that flows through the cards, they can reject any energy and will contain it in a case when doing readings of possible malicious energy. In the rare cases a portal is forced made or tether attempt they call my protections team and it’s handled swiftly.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

RedWine
neophyte
neophyte

Satella wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:25 pm
I would say that normally that would be the case, but any medium used for channeling can be restricted. This would would need a few enchantments or beings which are regulating the energy being channeled or flowing through the choice medium. For example my 6 royal banniks regulate all energy that flows through the cards, they can reject any energy and will contain it in a case when doing readings of possible malicious energy. In the rare cases a portal is forced made or tether attempt they call my protections team and it’s handled swiftly.
Thank you for sharing, i personally know very little about this subject and was just passing along some of CH info trying to help.

Also I enjoy reading what you share on this forum about your spirit family btw. :)

*>*
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

RedWine wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:49 pm Thank you for sharing, i personally know very little about this subject and was just passing along some of CH info trying to help.

Also I enjoy reading what you share on this forum about your spirit family btw. :)
Hehe, yes I saw ! Sharing is definitely caring ! Awe thanks for saying that made me and my spirit family very happy. Just thought I would share some info on tarot since I been doing it a lot and my royal banniks always have great info to share.

Have a nicu day! >.<

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Elijah wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:31 am
My pendulum is specially blessed and spell casted, so it is only for my spirits in my Keep that can influence it, nothing else can.
How did you get your pendulum blessed and spell casted? Was it one of the pendulum from CH?

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Darknorth wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:53 pm How did you get your pendulum blessed and spell casted? Was it one of the pendulum from CH?
Hi, this isn't from CH. It was on a full moon casting by a coven as I've never used such thing before. And I've read plenty of bad stories about people messing up with pendulums and calling malicious spirits or entities to them. So I was way paranoid about everything before I got started. Lol. But you can use something similar from CH store to imbue protection spells on your pendulum.
Because of my interest in the custom-designed master vessel and one of the magic boxes, I've been asking a lot of questions about these binding boxes. I feel like I know this category pretty well by now. Lol.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/binding- ... ction.html

RedWine
neophyte
neophyte

Elijah wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:17 am
Because of my interest in the custom-designed master vessel and one of the magic boxes, I've been asking a lot of questions about these binding boxes. I feel like I know this category pretty well by now. Lol.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/binding- ... ction.html
Hi Elijah,

Thanks for linking that binding box ive never seen it before and i really like this aspect of it "you can make charms for yourself, friends or family!"

*>*

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”