Communications?

Coralle
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

Hi everyone :) I'm new to spirit keeping.

Recently I've ordered two new spirit friends (one from CH, one from another reputable seller) and I've been poking around in the encyclopedia and forums while waiting for my vessels to arrive. I've read experiences of spirits reaching out to people before the vessel arrived (sometimes even before the order was placed!). I understand that not everyone will have those kinds of experiences, but I have a fairly low aptitude when it comes to spirits/paranormal/supernatural stuff, so I'm a bit worried that I'll miss messages that they're trying to convey.

Is there anything I can do to "open" the lines of communications? I picked up the dynamite binding spell for communication and I'll be sure to give that a try when everything arrives. Are there any tips people have on being able to see/hear/feel your spirit companions for the first time? :D

Failing all that, will my new spirit companions mind if I'm unable to hear/see/feel them as long as I'm trying to make progress?

Thank you in advance for any insight/advice! ||

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

There was a spirit communication class 1 and 2 that I bought from CH that I found rather helpful when I started. Honestly I am one of the persons that was contacted before I even received my first friends but I think CH has a lot of usual books.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-c ... ass-1.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-c ... ass-2.html

Another tip for general communication every person that chatted with that were new, seemed to be able to feel interactions even though it might have been very weak they still felt interaction. Tip which worked for everyone I know personally is to ask questions verbally and pick body parts for them to touch for answers. Make sure to verbally ask everything and say everything out loud this keeps your mind clear and allows you to focus on any telepathy images or words that might pop into your head. Overtime you should hear answers in your head before you feel body interactions. This will help you develop telepathy

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

marauderkaelyn
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: gregori watchers :>
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Hi and congratulations on your new spirit friends! I wish you guys all the best.
Coralle wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:55 am I've read experiences of spirits reaching out to people before the vessel arrived (sometimes even before the order was placed!). I understand that not everyone will have those kinds of experiences, but I have a fairly low aptitude when it comes to spirits/paranormal/supernatural stuff, so I'm a bit worried that I'll miss messages that they're trying to convey.
I believe this can come in all kinds of experiences. Spirits contacting you before you even place the order can for example be a "calling", it is when you look at a listing and feel something like a pull, positive feelings and/or you notice how you go back to that listing over and over again. This is the spirit trying to get your attention and is from my experience something that can happen to you even without you being able to communicate with your spirits both ways! Also, I have a spirit friend on his way right now and I catch myself talking to him like he's already with me... And for all I know, this could also be him placing his name into my mind! I recommend practicing awareness of your own feelings and thoughts, that'll help you notice the subtle signs and manifestations.
Coralle wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:55 am Is there anything I can do to "open" the lines of communications? I picked up the dynamite binding spell for communication and I'll be sure to give that a try when everything arrives. Are there any tips people have on being able to see/hear/feel your spirit companions for the first time? :D
Oh, I would love to know your experiences with the dynamite binding when the time comes! How familiar are you with meditation? Creating a meditation routine can be a vital step in spirit communication and it can really help you to open up to your psychic abilities and senses. Chakra work is also something you could look into, aligned chakras can be a great way to improve your psychic senses! If you look around this forum you can find lots of very helpful resources.

meditation-f41.html

connecting-f42.html

CH have some cool books (both printed and as downloads) that cover basics for all kinds of topics, from communication to protection (which is also very important to look into when you work with spirits)!
Coralle wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:55 am Failing all that, will my new spirit companions mind if I'm unable to hear/see/feel them as long as I'm trying to make progress?
Nope, that is very unlikely. It is always important to remember that they choose to be with you and most spirits are way more patient than we are. Besides, they probably want to help you more than anything! Most of the work has to come from you of course but I'm sure they will support and guide you in the best way possible. You're a team!

♡ ~ A ~ ♡ ~ S ~ ♡ ~ P ~ ♡ ~ K ~ ♡ ~ V ~ ♡ ~ J ~ ♡ ~ R ~ ♡
Coralle
new here
new here

marauderkaelyn wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:58 pm Hi and congratulations on your new spirit friends! I wish you guys all the best.

Oh, I would love to know your experiences with the dynamite binding when the time comes! How familiar are you with meditation? Creating a meditation routine can be a vital step in spirit communication and it can really help you to open up to your psychic abilities and senses. Chakra work is also something you could look into, aligned chakras can be a great way to improve your psychic senses! If you look around this forum you can find lots of very helpful resources.

meditation-f41.html

connecting-f42.html

CH have some cool books (both printed and as downloads) that cover basics for all kinds of topics, from communication to protection (which is also very important to look into when you work with spirits)!
Thank you for the links! The dynamite binding is quite amazing, tbh. I've gone from being able to feel nothing to being able to feel something (even if it's just a little bit so far x*D )

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Coralle wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:55 am Hi everyone :) I'm new to spirit keeping.

Recently I've ordered two new spirit friends (one from CH, one from another reputable seller) and I've been poking around in the encyclopedia and forums while waiting for my vessels to arrive. I've read experiences of spirits reaching out to people before the vessel arrived (sometimes even before the order was placed!). I understand that not everyone will have those kinds of experiences, but I have a fairly low aptitude when it comes to spirits/paranormal/supernatural stuff, so I'm a bit worried that I'll miss messages that they're trying to convey.

Is there anything I can do to "open" the lines of communications? I picked up the dynamite binding spell for communication and I'll be sure to give that a try when everything arrives. Are there any tips people have on being able to see/hear/feel your spirit companions for the first time? :D

Failing all that, will my new spirit companions mind if I'm unable to hear/see/feel them as long as I'm trying to make progress?

Thank you in advance for any insight/advice! ||
Hi

Just on one aspect, I'd recommend not trying to establish a connection until after it has been confirmed that the conjuration and binding have been done. If the spirit is bound to your spirit, or it's a CH spirit and the vessel is bridged to you, then you don't have to wait. It's okay to wait until the vessel arrives before trying to connect, eg by holding it during quite time and paying attention to subtle impressions, for 5-15 minutes, daily for the first 30 days.

It's said that, after the initial bonding period has been successfully concluded, a bound spirit is able to hear and connect with us wherever we are - and we are able to do that with them too.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Coralle
new here
new here

That's a very good point! I think I've been bonding with my spirits well over the last few months. :) I've picked up a couple new friends along the way, too. I'm still learning the differences between the way my spirits communicate, and I heard one of them for the first time last night!

If anyone finds this while searching, I highly recommend this class: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/free-spi ... pathy.html
There's so much good information in there :D

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Has everyone seen this? It's free and I think it may be new.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/free-spi ... pathy.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:40 pm Has everyone seen this? It's free and I think it may be new.

I got it several weeks ago when I saw it but didn’t used it. I was meditating yesterday and figured why not read the document and try it out. After couple of minutes, I got my first telepathy message from my Fallen Angel in the form of images! I didn’t think anything about it at first because I thought it was just my imagination (my mind always produce a bunch of images and thoughts every time I meditate). I asked my Fallen Angel later to confirm the images using the CH enchanted pendulum that it was indeed her. She also said that I need to work on my visualization 😅

Coralle
new here
new here

So something interesting happened tonight and I'm not too sure what to make of it!

I had a covid exposure at work (my coworker was sick and I worked with her in a very small space for the entire shift) and tonight I started having a panic attack in the shower. Then, a bunch of little streams of light like fireflies went through my field of vision for a good 15-20 seconds like they were circling around me and a sense of calmness washed over me.

I'm still not good at communicating with my spirits yet, so I can't tell if one or more were trying to reassure me (still, I thanked them and left a nice little offering). I was under the impression that a spirit could manifest as a stream of light, but can a spirit appear as a bunch of lights?

Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Coralle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:16 am That's a very good point! I think I've been bonding with my spirits well over the last few months. :) I've picked up a couple new friends along the way, too. I'm still learning the differences between the way my spirits communicate, and I heard one of them for the first time last night!

If anyone finds this while searching, I highly recommend this class: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/free-spi ... pathy.html
There's so much good information in there :D
Lewk wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:40 pm Has everyone seen this? It's free and I think it may be new.

Thanks a lot this will help a lot :)

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”