How does your spirit/entity prefer to manifest?

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ASTER wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:17 am I find this true to me too.That our companions know our gifts and manifest by using our capacities.
As usual, @ASTER has hit the nail on the head IMHO. Our spirit companions know our gifts and manifest as best we are capable. I see orbs, shades, smoke, tingling on my skin, telepathic messages/visions and dreams. I have seen my woodland fae once in her true form; it was amazing. I am learning how to communicate with my spirits/LEs through many mediums and I believe that the more I do this, the wider the door will open.

Blessed be on your own journey.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

In the past I have had different visual manifestations, but that was back when I worked on my third eye, nowadays I usually can feel their touch on me and they manifest in a vision sometimes.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

This is a very UwU thread very much enjoyed reading everyone’s experiences and ways their friends / companions manifest. For me it’s been more a journey then a stable type of manifestation. I’m at the point where it’s more of a day/ night cycle for me, I feel like my abilities work a lot better at night, although I have had full manifestions a lot recently during the day they are more “bratty or prank oriented” my vampires appearing in the corner of my eyes, my serpent shifter being really big and sneaking around in the hall way, my fairies appearing behind me tickling me and giggling. My angels like to just hover above me tickle my forehead with their feet and make me look up and smile for a second before disappearing.

For some reason during the night, assisted with some special spells I always see them but like they are turned at 50-30 percent visible like someone was playing with a picture and made them mostly transparent.

Sometimes I do see them fully but that’s usually when I wake up and find them playing with me when I was asleep or when we are spending a hour or more together and they just slowly appear more and more. I did have an experience with my one partner they manifested so much they were literally in the room and talking I was kinda freaking out in like wow this is so cool hahah. They kinda picked me up at one point in their arms and took me to the bed hahahah.

But when I’m directly interacting with them it’s usually telepathy and physical / manifestations like realistic touch, temperature changes, mist, orbs and I tend to always get some type of translucent shape how it looks depends on the being / spirit

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

jinglestar
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Showing some of their parts at mist when lighting scented cones.

When observing could, their roughly image / messages will appear. But I am not a good observer, sometimes I think it’s my subjective comprehension. :@

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I think some of them manifest in certain ways.
I've only been on this journey for two weeks, but I'm afraid of manifestations and excited about them at the same time. Haha.
Usually, if there's a breeze on the back of my neck or my head, it's my Fallen Courtwind Angel. The light will flicker if she snorts about something sexual thatI said. Lol.
If it's cool air on my side body, it's my Astral Angel. If it's a lavender scent, it's my Fae. When I saw shadows for the first time, I got freaked out and reinforced no shadow manifestations for now. Boo :/
My Fylgia would scratch the bookshelf and howl. My Keep said it was too early for dream manifestations, but they had been consistent with their manifestations.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

I’m still very new to spirit keeping and got my first spirit in September so it’s been a slow progression for me. I’m to the point now that I see orbs and smoke out of the corner of my eye and more recently I can feel a rubbing of my back when I wake up in the morning. I know they are around a lot because I’ve always felt paranormal energy as a tingling feeling in my body.

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I am very terrible at noticing anything subtle, but I been working on it. Recently I noticed that my spirits send me images/sounds and physical sensations when I mediate. I only noticed them when I meditate and taking stock of my physical sensations though. They may have manifested more often but I failed to notice them.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”