Help with a haunting

xxundeadgoatboyxx
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have been verbally tormented and physically pained by a group of spirits that call themselves ghosts, say there is no god only ghosts, and know most everything about me, personal facts and events and know my every thought, how can i banish them?

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

It's important to determine whether this is an external or internal haunting. External meaning there are spirits around you doing this, internal meaning your own inner demons or possible psychic/mental disturbance causing this. Please be open to all potentials if you do want to remedy the matter.

In which ways have you set about determining that this is an external situation? Have you ruled out internal turmoil, energetic intrusion (which could take over your thoughts) or disorder, and how did you do so?

What kind of experience do you have that has validated the conclusion you've drawn about the situation?
Unless you have the experience and have proven it for yourself, there are many possibilities about what's going on and we need to be responsible about how we approach this. Will need more details about the scenario.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
xxundeadgoatboyxx
new here
new here

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:28 pm It's important to determine whether this is an external or internal haunting. External meaning there are spirits around you doing this, internal meaning your own inner demons or possible psychic/mental disturbance causing this. Please be open to all potentials if you do want to remedy the matter.

In which ways have you set about determining that this is an external situation? Have you ruled out internal turmoil, energetic intrusion (which could take over your thoughts) or disorder, and how did you do so?

What kind of experience do you have that has validated the conclusion you've drawn about the situation?
Unless you have the experience and have proven it for yourself, there are many possibilities about what's going on and we need to be responsible about how we approach this. Will need more details about the scenario.
Well I've no symptoms of any mental illness, I had a nympho spirit for abt 3 years before I unbinded it and it left and they say its punishment for a forced binding, I have no real experience with this stuff so i dont know abt my energy.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I can't improve on what Vipera has said.

There's a free How To to deal with paranormal problems on the link below. Its effectiveness will only be on external paranormal problems. If, after the rite has been done, symptoms remain there's a strong possibility that all or part of the situation was happening internally.

viewtopic.php?f=436&t=13973&p=139635

As I often say, I'm not the resident expert, but I hope it's useful to say that even internal issues can create genuine paranormal phenomena.

The respected mid-20th century Hermeticist Franz Bardon called these phenomena Larvae or Schema in his book Initiation Into Hermetics. Basically he described our mental energy as forming thought forms that seem to persecute us. They get stronger from repeated emotional turmoil: worry, anxiety etc.

This is partly why after doing a banishing etc it's a good idea to mentally disengage, not let our thoughts or worries keep feeding our own self persecuting thought forms. Getting into a state of no mind, ie no thoughts, known in various Eastern spiritual systems, allows our mental energy to return to us. That way the Larvae and their effect on us can dwindle.

That's the way Franz Bardon saw it.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

xxundeadgoatboyxx wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:10 pm Well I've no symptoms of any mental illness
You mean aside from hearing voices and feeling things?
Those can be symptoms too instead of a real attack. Not everything has a paranormal source, even if it might look that way.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

xxundeadgoatboyxx wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:10 pm Well I've no symptoms of any mental illness, I had a nympho spirit for abt 3 years before I unbinded it and it left and they say its punishment for a forced binding, I have no real experience with this stuff so i dont know abt my energy.
It's a rule of this Forum that we do not give medical advice or comments and on anything related to mental ill health the standard thing is to seek professional medical help. It's very sensible advice too.

On the paranormal side of what you say...and I hope this is useful...

Can I ask: how did you arrive at the idea that you're being punished? Was it via telepathy with that Nympho? Or via pendulum? Are you very experienced at such communication? In my experience we can easily find ourselves listening to - or dowsing/reading - our own thoughts, mental subroutines, worries, fears etc. They can be as loud as or louder than the spirit communication itself. It's not always either or - I think we can be listening to both our own negative mental stream of consciousness and a spirit at times.

I'm also wondering how you're still in contact with a spirit companion if it has been unbound? Did the original conjurer/seller do an unbinding? And what makes you think the binding was forced, if you do think that?

Overall, if you're not very experienced at these things, maybe you could consider contacting the experts at Creepy Hollows for advice: support@creepyhollows.com They've been doing this a very long time.

Just in case it wasn't said very clearly already, it's worth remembering that there can be more than one thing going on in a situation simultaneously. There could be an external haunting and an internal conflict issue and an issue of mental health that all need checking out. (I'm not saying there is in your case. I'm just explaining.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

xxundeadgoatboyxx wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:47 pm I have been verbally tormented and physically pained by a group of spirits that call themselves ghosts, say there is no god only ghosts, and know most everything about me, personal facts and events and know my every thought, how can i banish them?
How can you be sure that it is a forced binding? Have you spoken to the conjurer?
I'm with Vipera and Lewk. As for talking about mental illness, I don't think any of us meant it that way. It could be your inner voices or it could be your fears that have taken over.

If you don't want to do the link Lewk suggested, why not grab a protection spell to protect yourself against unbounds?
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-fo ... irits.html
I can suggest some more spells, but they will be expensive. I don't think you need anything beyond the one spell I already linked for you. Because they have ill intent, they will be barred from entry. You can also subscribe to CH monthly unbound protection service, but I don't think it's necessary either. May need more info about this, but let us know how it goes.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “General Questions”