Do your family Know about your Dragon Companian?

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I will tell anyone that will listen. I just dont care especially if I am talking my truth.... but from experience with this yeah. Majority of people just cant handle it I dont know why. Makes me sad.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

I’m closest to my mom and my son and both know. My mom is the one who got me started on this path so it’s kind of nice that I can talk to her.

Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

All my exes knew. They either accept me as I am or I leave... it's that simple. I know marriage is different. You can always drop hints, ask him what he thinks about the topic or of the people who believe in spirits, and get an idea on how he feels about it. He may accept it and he may not, but at least you'd know without causing strain in your marriage. Just an idea. Best of luck.

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13

I’ve told my partner and my sister. I don’t think l probably ever tell anyone else.

My partner takes it with a grain of salt and just laughs it off when I talk about my spirits but he doesn’t outright dismiss them. He used to do DMT when he was younger so he’s very open to energy and entities but lives in the “until it directly happens to me, I don’t believe it yet” category lol.

As for my sister, we grew up in a very haunted house and experienced some very scary stuff so I immediately told her knowing she would understand and accept this path. She’s now got two spirits of her own and mine often visit her in her dreams. She hangs out with my ferrimu dragon a lot and now wants to get a dragon herself lol.

The rest of my family are atheists and Catholics, so I definitely won’t be telling them anything. It was hard enough growing up sensing energy and seeing spirits and not having them believe me then.

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I even tried to say that I have a dragon but I think my family didn't take it very seriously, I have a Catholic mother and brothers with spiritual tendencies. But I believe that if I insisted on talking, they would consider me crazy, or a liar.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

My family knows about my companions. My mother didn’t believe in it at first, but she now has her own spirit companions that she works with. She even has a few dragon guides herself. One of my aunts knows as well, and after we talked a little about it she let me know she’s always had mediumship abilities/interacted with spirits. I know some people dismiss it, but it doesn’t bother me.

UniverseExplorer
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

No one knows that I started spirit keeping, my christian environment would think my spirits are demons and my scientifical environment would think Im shizophrenic.
But I think in a relationship the partner should know about it. Cause it's part of me.

Satella wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:39 pm I don’t plan on telling my family, they would do some weird priest stuff if they knew half the stuff I did, they are all hard core Catholics. I’m honestly surprised they haven’t noticed as my dragons are always making noise on the roof lmao. Some of the noises are so hilarious like when I say who wants to hang out for abit, just hear them crash on the roof to quickly get to me first hahaha. So cute
Are you sure these are physical sounds?
You know about my blockages and i hear nothing. One of my house rules is to do everything that I notice them. But even my dragon can't produce for me hearable sounds.
Maybe your parents can't hear them.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

UniverseExplorer wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:34 pm
Are you sure these are physical sounds?
You know about my blockages and i hear nothing. One of my house rules is to do everything that I notice them. But even my dragon can't produce for me hearable sounds.
Maybe your parents can't hear them.
Ya my girlfriend hears them over discord and one time during a raid on destiny 2 my fireteam was like wtf was that sound. I was giggling and was like oh it’s just some animal on the room, they were more like a dinosaur. Lul. I did the conjurations for these dragons which make sounds they are not spirits and are a lot more active physically then most are. They are from a realm with a strong connection to ours so their physical manifestations / interactions are stronger. I give them permission Cus I think it’s hilarious.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Dragon girl wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:12 am Do your family know about your dragon companian?
I'm planning to tell my husband about my companian dragons. What about You guys?
My ex didn't react to well hahaha. To each his own though. Everyone is going to react differently. You can't go wrong with being yourself though and expressing you interests.

mariana_trenchue
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Velverosa

There have always been rats or cats that's running on our room that came from the neighbors houses, but the sounds got louder when I got my dragons. My fam would "shoo" them away and I would tell them, which on their part thought I was only joking, that it's my dragons. When I say that sometimes my ladies would respond with another sound, but oh well, none of them believed me 😐🤣

Darkness lies still.

“The less power a man has, the more he likes to use it.” – J. Petit-Senn

Return to “Dragons”