venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Update on Lisa's Elder Neb Djinn. Well, she is with me and she is awesome. Hey energy is nice and light yet somewhat different still compared with my angels. She's awoke me in the middle of the night. I saw her like a hoovering type of ghostly form and she had a profound presence.

I got out of bed and checked my email. Yes, there it was a reply from Lisa. It was 3 am when I started to read her instructions and but 30 minutes later, I decided to go ahead and do my ritual. I wasn't sleepie at all and I pretty much fund everything I needed. That time was also dark enough even with my hymalayan salt lamp and the candle 🕯 light which has jasmine scent on it. I dusky had more profound visual or more energy then what I have experience during my sleep to awakeing long moments. Telepathic with her is strongest almost Audible. She has a yeat very different tone voice compared with anyone else. But it's really great. We spent time everyday so far chatting away for hours. All goes into my handwriting chatting book. Minimum 10 pages at the time. I also try to make time for my other few Newbie friends to bond with them, during different times. I have noticed that some things actually started to change. Very slight changes that probably I would not even recognise is not related with lucid dreaming. Well, I still have no ideal what it about, but I do have something going on because I hear music and is joyful. Maybe my realm with my spirits. Who knows?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:47 am Update on Lisa's Elder Neb Djinn. Well, she is with me and she is awesome. Hey energy is nice and light yet somewhat different still compared with my angels. She's awoke me in the middle of the night. I saw her like a hoovering type of ghostly form and she had a profound presence.

I got out of bed and checked my email. Yes, there it was a reply from Lisa. It was 3 am when I started to read her instructions and but 30 minutes later, I decided to go ahead and do my ritual. I wasn't sleepie at all and I pretty much fund everything I needed. That time was also dark enough even with my hymalayan salt lamp and the candle 🕯 light which has jasmine scent on it. I dusky had more profound visual or more energy then what I have experience during my sleep to awakeing long moments. Telepathic with her is strongest almost Audible. She has a yeat very different tone voice compared with anyone else. But it's really great. We spent time everyday so far chatting away for hours. All goes into my handwriting chatting book. Minimum 10 pages at the time. I also try to make time for my other few Newbie friends to bond with them, during different times. I have noticed that some things actually started to change. Very slight changes that probably I would not even recognise is not related with lucid dreaming. Well, I still have no ideal what it about, but I do have something going on because I hear music and is joyful. Maybe my realm with my spirits. Who knows?
WOO HOO!!! Congrats! \./

See? You were freaking out over nothing. Glad everything worked out for you! ()

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

That's right and I am very happy too. @stormdancer what type of Djinns have you got?
I am still bonding with my Neb. She is amazing. I feel her and although my 🌟 faerie trio has arrived few days ago, plus I am trying to bond with 3 more recent bindings of lovely angels and an arkan Sonney, she is very much present. I feel that she is a great observant.

Maybe you can help me figure something out. I suppose to ask one wish at the time. That is supposed to be like invocations and 'I wish' statement. I do understand this. It's has to be official. Is that means, 1 wish at the time until that it was full filled? No more wishing?

Also, then, apart from that of wishing time with my Djinn, can I interact with my Neb as a normal companion? Something like, watching my back, protecting me from harm, helps me to develop my psychic ect. Without an official wish making, I mean can I expect from her an intuitive approach to our relationship?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:06 am That's right and I am very happy too. @stormdancer what type of Djinns have you got?
I am still bonding with my Neb. She is amazing. I feel her and although my 🌟 faerie trio has arrived few days ago, plus I am trying to bond with 3 more recent bindings of lovely angels and an arkan Sonney, she is very much present. I feel that she is a great observant.
Let's see: I have one Marid (part of a wealth triad), 1 Diatma Marid, 1 Astral, 1 Hinnigami, 1 Marid Demon hybrid, 1 Shiqq Demon hybrid, and 1 Egyptian God Djinn (he's new).

So, you're trying to bond with what 8 spirits? Hmm... I've got a Divine Dragon, a Chinese Fox, a Cave Dragon, Japanese Pipe Fox, Ilmu Khodam, Earth Dwarf, Egyptian God Djinn, Emomimi Gargoyle, Fallen Angel, Angel Gaki hybrid, Loxy pair, Familiar...Oh and a new angel that just got shipped. I think I went a tad overboard. :p)
Maybe you can help me figure something out. I suppose to ask one wish at the time. That is supposed to be like invocations and 'I wish' statement. I do understand this. It's has to be official. Is that means, 1 wish at the time until that it was full filled? No more wishing?
According to mine, since yours is a Neb she should be able to easily handle multiple wishes at a time- depending on the wishes. You can't ask for an end to COVID and world peace at the same time. However it should be OK to wish for you keys to be found, a parking spot right in front, your husband to make dinner, and for a big sale on an item you had your eye on. You may not get them all at once, but you will get them eventually. But talk to you Neb. Include her in the process. She will tell you what she can and can't do, and will help you with the wording.
Also, then, apart from that of wishing time with my Djinn, can I interact with my Neb as a normal companion? Something like, watching my back, protecting me from harm, helps me to develop my psychic ect. Without an official wish making, I mean can I expect from her an intuitive approach to our relationship?
I don't see why you can't spend time with her like you would anyone else. As for the rest I would ask her. I don't think it would be an issue, but you know what they say when you assume.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks so much @stormdancer. 😁👍 Looks like we can't have enough of companions around us. Very soon I will be actually 10 that I need to be bonding with. My female were-kitten d in process plus I just placed an order in for 'reading and binding who wish to be with you'. I ask for one binding, instead of all 3.

If you read my other thread, I am actually very ill and before everything I gets settled, I think most likely will be minimum 6 weeks before, I will feel okay.

If I get into writing mode with telepathic, it's takes all that little energy I have left within my body. So, I meditating until I get drifted off to sleep. Anyway, I was very worried how I'll bond with them all. But now it's seem to be working out.

Thank you for your answers for the rest of the Neb Djinnic. She is wonderful. I keep wishing, but not officially, just mentioning things for her. But I get very drained very soon and get overheated, so I disconnect without having an answer from her. I don't want to get worse with my health pushing myself when I have to be rather still, calm and relaxed.

I hope you'll handle your lots 😉. Happy bonding 🤗
stormdancer wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:25 am
ASTER wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:06 am That's right and I am very happy too. @stormdancer what type of Djinns have you got?
Let's see: I have one Marid (part of a wealth triad), 1 Diatma Marid, 1 Astral, 1 Hinnigami, 1 Marid Demon hybrid, 1 Shiqq Demon hybrid, and 1 Egyptian God Djinn (he's new).

So, you're trying to bond with what 8 spirits? Hmm... I've got a Divine Dragon, a Chinese Fox, a Cave Dragon, Japanese Pipe Fox, Ilmu Khodam, Earth Dwarf, Egyptian God Djinn, Emomimi Gargoyle, Fallen Angel, Angel Gaki hybrid, Loxy pair, Familiar...Oh and a new angel that just got shipped. I think I went a tad overboard. :p)
According to mine, since yours is a Neb she should be able to easily handle multiple wishes at a time- depending on the wishes. You can't ask for an end to COVID and world peace at the same time. However it should be OK to wish for you keys to be found, a parking spot right in front, your husband to make dinner, and for a big sale on an item you had your eye on. You may not get them all at once, but you will get them eventually. But talk to you Neb. Include her in the process. She will tell you what she can and can't do, and will help you with the wording.
I don't see why you can't spend time with her like you would anyone else. As for the rest I would ask her. I don't think it would be an issue, but you know what they say when you assume.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

My djinn neb is wonderful. just no words to describe how amazing he is

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Is he brand new? Congrats. They are very powerful for sure.
marcoank wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:07 pm My djinn neb is wonderful. just no words to describe how amazing he is

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I've had him for some time now, but his temper is so sweet. I think it's powerful, yes, but I haven't been bothering it with requests. I talk to him often.

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Does anyone have house rule specifically for Djinn? Lisa from MMT said to be very literal with wishes and be careful with how to phrase your wish. I don't want my djinn (who is coming in few days) to response to all the random "I wish" that floating in my head all the time but at the same time, since I can't hear/see spirit, I don't want my djinn to be limited to just my "official" wishes.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”