Throbbing/Rumbling/Pulsing In Heart?

taviy
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Does anyone else get this sensation? I don't really see anyone mention it, as far as I can tell anyhow. As the title says, it's a rumbling, throbbing, fluttering, pulsing energic feeling in the heart occasionally followed with a feeling of love in various intensities. It only started around the time she said she actually loved me if I remember right, only happens once or twice a day, not every day. But I'm not sure if this is normal or if I should be worried and get my heart checked because maybe it is just heart palpitations, though as far as I can tell, my heart's beating normally and I'm in perfectly fine health. God, I can already hear the responses typing this: 'Dude, you're gonna die xD Go get your heart checked bro else RIP lol' and I should.. Also a friend of mine said he gets this same feeling from a spirit lover of his except all the time which first yikes, second, says it's her energy touching out and reaching me when she thinks of me. I've felt the same sensations in my root chakra too.

Guess I'm just asking others' opinions and if they get this in their hearts.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

taviy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:33 pm Does anyone else get this sensation? I don't really see anyone mention it, as far as I can tell anyhow. As the title says, it's a rumbling, throbbing, fluttering, pulsing energic feeling in the heart occasionally followed with a feeling of love in various intensities. It only started around the time she said she actually loved me if I remember right, only happens once or twice a day, not every day. But I'm not sure if this is normal or if I should be worried and get my heart checked because maybe it is just heart palpitations, though as far as I can tell, my heart's beating normally and I'm in perfectly fine health. God, I can already hear the responses typing this: 'Dude, you're gonna die xD Go get your heart checked bro else RIP lol' and I should.. Also a friend of mine said he gets this same feeling from a spirit lover of his except all the time which first yikes, second, says it's her energy touching out and reaching me when she thinks of me. I've felt the same sensations in my root chakra too.

Guess I'm just asking others' opinions and if they get this in their hearts.
I guess you know that with any health issue you need to see a medical professional, eg a family doctor and it's against the rules to give health advice here in the Forum? So I won't...

Even for those of us who know about paranormal things: magic, vital energy etc etc, we do still have our physical bodies. We still need to drink fluids, eat, do mundane physical things. Even as spirit keepers, magicians, empaths, psychics, etc etc, we can get unwell.

This may sound blindingly obvious but, yes, we really should not ignore physical symptoms because we think it's related to a mystical cause. If it's something that seems to need checking out, yes, it does need checking out, in my opinion.

I got palpitations checked out 15 years ago - they were work stress-related panic attacks and stopped once the work situation had changed. But when I sought medical advice they spotted other underlying things. So I'm very glad I did that, even though the original symptom itself wasn't deemed worthy of treatment.

I could go on about heart centre-related sensations but I don't think that's going to be much use, if you're wondering if you should get it checked out.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

In addition to what Lewk said, this is one of those things I'd probably make a house rule about just to be safe; touch me here or there, but not in the heart. I've made it clear to my own that I only want such sensations in an area where I wouldn't reasonably confuse it for a health issue

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Okay so first I'll mention the spiritual side, then the medical.

Spiritually speaking, I do also feel that when I love someone or when I feel their love for me. I feel a vibration in the energy in my heart chakra, it's like where they live in me, too, and my heart tugs when they think of me and vice versa. For me I'm aware it's the energy that I'm feeling, however most energies can translate as phsycial sensations, too. The trick is to discern the difference between something good and something bad.

Conversely, I am able to get heart palpitations and so for the past year or so I've been staying away from coffee and extremely strong teas. If I have too much I can get palpitations, racing heart, and anxiety even. This one feels bad and does not feel like love lol But I have found in moderation, green tea and sometimes maté are fine. I don't really get them anymore (unless I really overdo it coffee wise).

In any event, eliminating any health issues should be the first priority before just writing things off as spiritual and be sure you've got it all checked. My healthcare is such that we're expected to get regular checks all around to see if we're fine, so checking with your doc just to be sure is important, too. I know modern medicine only knows so much and can only do so much, but they can at least help warn you if they catch anything you can't test for yourself.

bunny
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Ever since I got Covid a year ago I've had heart palpitations off and on. For a month or two it'll be horrible, palpitations every minute/three minutes. Then it'll die off eventually and all will be normal for a few months, and then it'll come back. Over and over again heh.

I haven't had any lately, but funnily enough interacting with one of my spirits DID trigger a few palpitations. So I do think spiritual stuff can trigger stuff like this but only if it's already there, you know?

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 115
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

These are really great points. Assuming you’re making sure you’ve gotten the medical side of things covered I’ll share some ideas on the spiritual side as well.

I’ve gotten sensations like that when I’m doing Robert Bruce’s healing method. It’s a kind of higher level of functioning and activation in the heart center (chakra).

This is a piece from his energy work book:

“When active, the heart center typically produces a light fluttering to throbbing and tingling in the chest over the heart.”

This is typically from solo energy work and activation, but it’s possible your spirit is doing this and stimulating your heart chakra.

When a primary center (chakra) accumulates enough energy in a short amount of time, it can strobe to release the excess energy, and this can be very noticeable. Robert describes it like this:

“The heart center can produce strong, visceral sensations under some circumstances. A racing heart sensation can be caused by an astral projection exit. … This level of heart center activity can be worrisome. But it does not involve the actual physical heart and will not cause any harm.
The heart center can strobe during the act of giving healing. This can also happen during a powerful emotional experience, like falling in love at first sight.
A full heart center strobe during the healing act involves a massive tingling energy surging up through the torso and pulsing down through the arms and into the patient. This event lasts several seconds and the energy has a definite pulsating feel to it as it pumps through the arms and into the patient.”

One thing that might give you peace of mind, is if and when this happens again, put your hand over your heart and see if the sensations match what your physical heart is doing.

This relieved me tremendously when I was learning astral projection, because at the time it felt like my heart was beating a mile a minute, beating out of my chest, but when I put my hand over my physical heart, I was surprised to find that it was beating very slowly and gently. In my case, the racing heartbeat I was experiencing was actually firsthand experience of the heart chakra in high gear.

Some food for thought, you might have an interesting experience testing these ideas out and seeing what you notice.

Having said that, a visit to the doctor for a checkup to be doubly sure is always worthwhile.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Well, I don't have sexual spirits due to my energy and my physical sensitivity. I prefer and have light art's beings. But I do have few darkish types and exapt for one, who is very dark, an unbound ancestor protector, who causes me to have heart palpitations & and night sweat simply with his night patrols and coming near me with his presence. I do believe you can have physical manifestations of spirit induced racing heart palpitations. I agree with house rules might be a solution and a CH Narinat, who does protecting from soul, heart chakra invasions, too.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

For myself, my heart does all sorts of wonky things. I'm sensitive to energies and notice different sensations depending on what's going on. The more shielded I keep myself the less intense it is.

Before I learned how to properly shield I had a realization one day. I was riding in the car with a friend. We were just chilling quietly, when I suddenly noticed my heart started to race, I felt a foreign anger rush through my irregularly beating
heart and it spread toward my head and made my fingers numb and face hot . I am a pretty chill person and very very rarely feel rage or anger unless I see someone being abused etc. I was confused at first because it was very very intense. Then I looked in the mirror and saw a driver behind us tailgating us dangerously close. He was swerving side to side, red angry face, flailing jerky hands, honking, bashing his steering wheel with his fists.
This was when I learned how sensitive I was to energy. It's not much of a problem anymore unless I slack with my shielding.

There have been times where my heart will tell me when I receive an email from someone. I sometimes will feel a palpitation , and I can feel the signature and somehow I know. "oh they wrote to me and wrote something nice" because I feel waves of love at the same time. I look at the time, check my email and it's always within 5 minutes give or take.

Later in 2006 I went through training to get my Reiki Master certification and this further increased my sensitivity to energies. While training others
for their certification (not a healing session) I would feel all of their energies and even physical pain as a temporary overlay, almost as if they were my own. Stepping away from the overlay at the end of the session and transmuting properly kept their energies from affecting me. Plus Reiki has it's own way of protecting and cleansing.

You can experience all sorts of weird sensations even physically when around/open to others. I had a friend who had heart issues and I ended up getting a heart check up because it was so strange to me lol

So while physical health can sometimes be the culprit, so can energies. It really helped train me to get to know myself, what energies are mine or not, and how to protect my heart. My heart is the most sensitive and intense center I have. As I receive these types of feedback I continue learning more and more every day and it never ends!
Sometimes it was scary and other times funny/wild .

CH #1 fan
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them

Yes. For me I notice that my spirits, entities, can communicate with different chakras, by using vibrations, pulses etc.

But to answer your question about the heart, Yes I feel different sensations in my heart area, if you get really good at it you can tell wheher it is a connection from a live human being or one of your companions.

I think it is neat experience. If you get really good at it you can sense or see who or what and where the sensations are coming from.

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Agree with others, get checked out by a medical professional to rule out any physical issues first. Our health is and should always be first priority.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Return to “General Questions”