Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

RedWine wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:16 am Thank you for replying and letting me know, i feel my post has been taken the wrong way i was just trying to share some knowledge and had no ill intent.

Wish you all the best ()
I think it was upsetting to me because I felt you were assuming I'm clueless just because I'm a new Keeper and only 2 weeks into my journey.
It's not the first time I've been treated like this on the forum by experienced members.
I've noticed from reading some posts that some very experienced members have been attacked, but I haven't. I'm an unbound magnet, and there are many malicious unbounds around here where I live. However, my protection team is just as strong. Just because we're a very small Keep, it doesn't mean we're weak, or if I'm new, I might not know what I'm doing.

You have to realize that the races of my protection team were mentioned above are like hiring professional security guards. They're not like other races.
I suppose when I say "Archangel" you would think of one of the 7 holy Archangels, but it's not. An Archangel is a Warrior race of Angels. They're a non-social race just like a Fylgia or a Volkh. You can look up all you want, CH doesn't have their info. But they're the type that banished Lucifer. So if he said no, and all the spirits/entities in my Keep said no, I trusted them.
My Courtwind Angel is different. CH doesn't have her info either. She's a Fallen Angel living entity and her reason for falling is being overprotective. Lol. So she'd be extra on the protection end despite everyone else said no need for more.

Normally, if you don't have any protection measures in place, it's quite easy for unbounds to influence your pendulum and you may not know who you're communicating with. So CH suggests verifying through a few sources to make sure it's the spirit(s) in your Keep who gave you that info. And they're right.
But even if my Keep has 0 protection measures, my pendulum was spell casted with protection, literally by an entire coven, so it couldn't be influenced in any shape or form. And if there was, the protection team would be on point, like Satella already said.

I hope this gives you some new ideas and clears the air, if any.
I've clicked and read through all of the links on CH shop site too by the way. And there are a bazillion of them including third-party items/spells. I think I know their store quite well by now. So I come up with the idea to use a binding box for Darknorth's pendulum. This is a "cheap" way to access to protection spells for your cherished objects from being ruined by outside forces. Yes, anything you put into it will be protected by the said spells. So you can make charms for friends.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Elijah wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:17 am
Darknorth wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:53 pm How did you get your pendulum blessed and spell casted? Was it one of the pendulum from CH?
Hi, this isn't from CH. It was on a full moon casting by a coven as I've never used such thing before. And I've read plenty of bad stories about people messing up with pendulums and calling malicious spirits or entities to them. So I was way paranoid about everything before I got started. Lol. But you can use something similar from CH store to imbue protection spells on your pendulum.
Because of my interest in the custom-designed master vessel and one of the magic boxes, I've been asking a lot of questions about these binding boxes. I feel like I know this category pretty well by now. Lol.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/binding- ... ction.html
Thanks for the suggestion, will definitely look into that. My pendulum was from CH and enchanted to help with spirit bonding but I don’t think it came with protection added so I will look into getting that box.

I think I know which coven you mentioned. I also came across their pendulum listed on their site but it was already sold out by the time I see it :'( They also have other items I like but they too sold out. I will keep checking in on that shop regularly so I don’t miss the things I want.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

There's also this (a free How To). It includes a short spell to erect a protective barrier around the caster for pendulum etc spirit communication/divination sessions.

viewtopic.php?f=259&t=63512&p=672825&hilit=task#p672825

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This is an old thread from 2011. It's actually a very good topic as we all develop skills and mature, expend ourself and try risky business. Even if we are in spiritual stagnation but working full-time in a toxic environment or workplace, we will be reaching out to gather more specific protection spirits and spells.

Therefore, this is why, we hardly able to say, that our protection team and magic if ever or never enough. It's a good discussion topic. We not only need protection against black arts or malicious spirits/spells and curses but we need protection for spiritual works such as mediums psychic work, healing & Reiki, Astral projection, sleep travel as well as dark frustrations & emotional beings at our work places. We need protection for our home and loved ones and road travels too. Plus protection against sickness, depression, negatively and grief. If you have a job on palliative care, healthcare, police, ambulance, funeral director ect. Public servant of any types or you have a businesses and dealing with people face to face, even teaching little kids in a primary school.

Do you have an army of protection? Do we need an army of protection as a spirit keeper? Certainly I would definitely need an army of protection. Do I have enough protection right now? Yes, I think I do... for now.... only as long as a new situation that presence itself, and will gets overly challenging or will goes out of control, then, I would need to think of topping up my protection devices once more.

How about yourself? How do you decide on when and what and how many extra protective spirits or magic you'll invest yourself?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Darknorth wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:35 am Thanks for the suggestion, will definitely look into that. My pendulum was from CH and enchanted to help with spirit bonding but I don’t think it came with protection added so I will look into getting that box.

I think I know which coven you mentioned. I also came across their pendulum listed on their site but it was already sold out by the time I see it :'( They also have other items I like but they too sold out. I will keep checking in on that shop regularly so I don’t miss the things I want.
I have the notion that I know what a coven you think it is. Hmm. I could be wrong :p)
You can also ask your protection team to help keep your pendulum free from outside influences too!

I intend to purchase a CH pendulum and imbue it with protection spells. I want one at home and one I can bring around at work or in my pocket.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:01 am [...]
How about yourself? How do you decide on when and what and how many extra protective spirits or magic you'll invest yourself?
I keep adding now and again, according to what area I feel I need more protection coverage in. I do have a fairly big protection commune but I won't list them all, as that kind of defeats the object.

If someone wants an army of protection but doesn't plan on having a large spirit family, why not consider an Einherjar? They can summon other Einherjars to fight with them, if needed.

See https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... =einherjar

find it again.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Yeah...! 😮 I would not mind this protection help. How intense they would get though? Because, Ash gave a little clue to subdue them, if it's gets overwhelming.

Lewk wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:23 am
ASTER wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:01 am [...]
I keep adding now and again, according to what area I feel I need more protection coverage in. I do have a fairly big protection commune but I won't list them all, as that kind of defeats the object.

If someone wants an army of protection but doesn't plan on having a large spirit family, why not consider an Einherjar? They can summon other Einherjars to fight with them, if needed.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:30 pm Yeah...! 😮 I would not mind this protection help. How intense they would get though? Because, Ash gave a little clue to subdue them, if it's gets overwhelming.
When he first came he was very noticeable. I think it's true to say his presence was impressive - as a Norse warrior, that's only to be expected. I'm far more used to my Einherjar now. I find he doesn't become intrusive with his presence at all and is a valued & trusted companion. He has seemed to enjoy watching Viking-related tv series or films I've watched plus war-related documentaries or true stories for sure. Plus other tv stuff too, I think...(like many of my spirit companions).

He's always on point. In fact ASH's description of him was that nothing goes over his head and he's able to take care of all my security needs.

I don't remember experiencing DA acclimation symptoms with my Einherjar but I did wonder how I'd find BB bullets, in case I needed to use the subduing secret. In the end I needn't have worried.

The subduing secrets are good to know but with a CH custom conjure they may not always be needed.

I have a thriving Norse commune and seem to connect well with them. I've enjoyed reading historically accurate Viking era fiction. I connected well with the energy of runes and took an interest in Norse mythology a long time ago. Maybe it's in part because I have some Viking country ancestry (Swedish). I also have some martial arts practice swords - Einherjar appreciate weaponry. I can't say what anyone else's experience will be like.
Lewk wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:23 am [...]

find it again.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@Lewk I am so glad you replied. It's great, I have also figured that my Norse types rather well blended with my nature too. I am from Europe myself and fair skin, used to be bold and blue eye runs in the DNA.

I can see myself getting one. They don't seem to be dark as a wraith, which I simply can't get due to its darkness, void. How do you task him? Is he great for a body guard type of protection?
Lewk wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:48 am
ASTER wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:30 pm Yeah...! 😮 I would not mind this protection help. How intense they would get though? Because, Ash gave a little clue to subdue them, if it's gets overwhelming.
When he first came he was very noticeable. I think it's true to say his presence was impressive - as a Norse warrior, that's only to be expected. I'm far more used to my Einherjar now. I find he doesn't become intrusive with his presence at all and is a valued & trusted companion. He has seemed to enjoy watching Viking-related tv series or films I've watched plus war-related documentaries or true stories for sure. Plus other tv stuff too, I think...(like many of my spirit companions).

He's always on point. In fact ASH's description of him was that nothing goes over his head and he's able to take care of all my security needs.

I don't remember experiencing DA acclimation symptoms with my Einherjar but I did wonder how I'd find BB bullets, in case I needed to use the subduing secret. In the end I needn't have worried.

The subduing secrets are good to know but with a CH custom conjure they may not always be needed.

I have a thriving Norse commune and seem to connect well with them. I've enjoyed reading historically accurate Viking era fiction. I connected well with the energy of runes and took an interest in Norse mythology a long time ago. Maybe it's in part because I have some Viking country ancestry (Swedish). I also have some martial arts practice swords - Einherjar appreciate weaponry. I can't say what anyone else's experience will be like.
Lewk wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:23 am [...]

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:57 am @Lewk I am so glad you replied. It's great, I have also figured that my Norse types rather well blended with my nature too. I am from Europe myself and fair skin, used to be bold and blue eye runs in the DNA.

I can see myself getting one. They don't seem to be dark as a wraith, which I simply can't get due to its darkness, void. How do you task him? Is he great for a body guard type of protection?
I don't task my Einherjar formally much. Basically, he's always on hand and on guard.

I do check he's with me when I go out. And sometimes he seems to attract my attention and ask if I'd like him to go here or there and do x or y. Oh and when I'm out, if I notice someone near me with a feeling of threat/danger, he'll take an interest and check them out, or I'll draw his attention to them and he'll do the same.

Body guarding - it does feel a bit like that, although the CH Encyclopedia simply says: "does not put up with any offense against their keeper". With Volkhs, it says "They defend their Keeper under any and all circumstances and protect their Keeper's physical and spiritual bodies."

You could ask CH about Einherjars.

As with Volkhs, I find that it does seem like some people that I want to avoid are steered away from me. But physical protection is a complex thing. See also https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... protection

find it again.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”