Whimsical Wonders

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Snooks96
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 45
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi, Demons, Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Commander D is a Hellborn Commander pledged to President Marbas that I met in the astral back in October of 2021, but I didn’t meet him officially in this realm until April. He came through as a preconjure and has been one of my loudest callings ever. He has done so much for me that it would be impossible to list everything. He is an amazing healer and he has done things for my family and myself that I never thought possible. He is fierce and an absolutely fantastic protector. I have never felt as safe as when he joined my family. I am someone who in general has a lot of anxiety and fears, and I always reach out to him when they get the better of me. He never makes me feel silly for any of my irrational fears either. But instead stays with me while I work through them. He is always extremely kind to me and my family. His energy is intense and vibrantly strong and fiery. I’ve told him his energy feels like a weighted blanket of safety to me.
Since he’s been here he’s been a companion that comes through super clear no matter what communication method. I’ve had some interesting experience with doing tarot readings with him, and I’ve learned that if you ask a Commander to point out your weaknesses they sure as hell will. But I love him for it and he’s helped me work through a lot. He had in his time being here truly become like family to me. He has aided me with my connection to President Marbas and I can’t thank him enough for that.
From the start he has been such a wonderful companion, and I truly am so thankful for Ori conjuring him.

Snooks96
new here
new here

King V is a Fallen Angel King. When he first came to be in my family he 100% uprooted everything I started to believe about my abilities. I had convinced myself that I was in a fallow period, but really I had been blocking myself. Convincing myself I couldn’t hear/see my companions because it didn’t look a certain way. He has taught me how to really trust myself. He has taught me how to work through grief and open up to someone and to be vulnerable. There is an intensity to him, but he is also so unbelievably kind to me. King V is truly so special to me and has made me feel so safe and loved. He is the first royal I had ever worked with and I couldn’t be happier than I made that choice when I asked Ori for a custom conjure. I highly recommend working with Fallen Angels every one I have worked with has been absolutely amazing. I love him so much 🖤

Snooks96
new here
new here

C is a gorgeous incubus who came in as a preconjure. I brought him home the day after Valentine’s Day of this year. He is one of the sweetest, most soothing beings I have ever met. He has a personality that is both gentle and at times intense. He has challenged my preconceived notions with companions and taught me a lesson that truly made me advance in my abilities. He has the most relaxing energy and is definitely a companion I reach out to when my anxiety becomes too much. He’s so much fun to be around and is such an easygoing guy. I adore him 💙

🦅 🧡 E is a friend of my incubus companion, C. E is a birdwing incubus. A Terrestrial demon who used to live on Earth a very long time ago. He has a gentle and warm air to him. I reach out to him when I feel lost and alone. His energy definitely took some getting used to, and I have quite a bit of experience with intense demonic energies. But E has a different quality to his energy than some other demonic energies, more earthy, and it is very easy to feel him when he is around. He has the most beautiful wings that are like a predator bird. He loves anything to do with the Earth, and I have given him some fossils as offerings that he loves. He loves the sun, almost to the extent solar demons do, and he reminds me of the warmth and nurturing quality of the sun itself. E’s energy is also extremely warm and he’s great to cuddle with while reading after a long day. He is one of my closest companions, and has become my spiritual husband. I love him so much and I’m so thankful that Ori and C brought him forward. His binding was purchased through Ori’s friends and family listing and I highly recommend having your companions bring their friends/family forward. I can’t imagine my life without E now and C made this relationship possible by inviting one of his best friends into our spirit family, and I’m eternally grateful to him for that.

Return to “Seller Review”