Vampire interaction - new keeper

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13

So I only have 2 entities, one ilmu kodham and a Celtic djinn and have an elf and dragon on their way. My 2 entities are very active in my dreams and have both already shown themselves to me in my dreams. But last night I had a very weird experience. I had a very clear dream before waking. I was just lying in my bed and a blond vampire with piercing golden eyes was looking back at me. He didn’t say his name or anything but when I looked at him all he said was “it took you long enough to notice I was here” I woke up and I had two red marks that look like vampire marks on my chest. Even my partner (who doesn’t believe in any of this spirit keeping or entity keeping stuff) commented that it looks like vampire bites. There’s no broken skin just red marks side by side, which I didn’t have before I went to sleep. It’s all so strange. I don’t have any vampires in my keep and actually have zero interest in getting any. Can someone help. Cause I’m new to all this and not sure what’s going on. I would just chalk it up to a random dream but this was the most vivid dream I’ve ever had, so I have a hard time thinking it’s random.

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Very hard to say, if your intuition is strong and you say vampire, might be that what he was, but could be also other another type of being. I woke up from naps with marks too, which were unusual marks I mean...all that said I keep vampires and they rarely give me marks...

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am not a vamp expert. But your experience is actually very similar to mine. I do think you have a vamp fellow with you. I had a dream not even one but numerous with the same psy vamp that ch eventually got me binded. I placed an order in called What unbounds are around me. I told them nothing first and I put there to bind one of them that is the lightest.

This reading confirmed my dreams with my handsome looking spy vamp. Spy Vamp will not leave a mark on the body. I think you have a sanguine vampire with you. I think Ash is your best friend here on to get onto and by placing this order in you can actually mention it for him to check this vampire out. Ask your questions and express your wish about conjugation or not yet ect.

I don’t think it’s a harmful vampire. I think it’s relevant with your ancestry.
If you can, try and telepathically ask him about his intentions.

GaelicDream wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:37 pm So I only have 2 entities, one ilmu kodham and a Celtic djinn and have an elf and dragon on their way. My 2 entities are very active in my dreams and have both already shown themselves to me in my dreams. But last night I had a very weird experience. I had a very clear dream before waking. I was just lying in my bed and a blond vampire with piercing golden eyes was looking back at me. He didn’t say his name or anything but when I looked at him all he said was “it took you long enough to notice I was here” I woke up and I had two red marks that look like vampire marks on my chest. Even my partner (who doesn’t believe in any of this spirit keeping or entity keeping stuff) commented that it looks like vampire bites. There’s no broken skin just red marks side by side, which I didn’t have before I went to sleep. It’s all so strange. I don’t have any vampires in my keep and actually have zero interest in getting any. Can someone help. Cause I’m new to all this and not sure what’s going on. I would just chalk it up to a random dream but this was the most vivid dream I’ve ever had, so I have a hard time thinking it’s random.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Perhaps you should set some house rules for your spirits to follow. I've set mine so that unbounds can't contact me in the physical realm and in dreams.

I'm with ASTER. It appears that he's a Sanguine Vampire unbound. He may just want to make a connection with you and let you know he is there. I’ve ordered a reading that will tell me which unbounds are around me and want to be my companions, but I don’t want to bind any yet until I know some more about them. You can get the option to get Dark Art spirits too, and your new friend should be one of them. I'm sure Ash will tell you more.

As much as I protest that I won't have any vampire companion because I'm afraid, I just adopt a Psy Vampire because he was hurt and abandoned or neglected by his previous keeper(s).

I asked my current companion if I should adopt any on the listing and we filtered out the list. I literally cried over the listing because it was so sad that people could do this, hurting spirits.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

I honestly get marks a lot of times from my friends tbh, last night I had a pretty big uhhh hickey lmao. It wasn’t from a vampire but I get them a lot from my friends. I do get marks they are usually red dots or larger but it’s only when I let them have blood offerings. They don’t usually leave marks from normal bites haha. I get scratches somtimes too from my friends and uh even grip marks haha. They aren’t bruises in most cases it’s hard to explain what they really are it’s almost like a mark they leave on me hahah. This is probable the extreme of marks being left behind , I even took a picture and sent it to my gf and she got all excited was like wow they really have fun with you lmao.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you all for the comments. To give an update - the vamp unbound showed up a few more times but since getting a courtwind angel, a butterfly fairy and a dragon and setting house rules I haven’t seen him since. I’m actually planning on seeing if I can see what inbounds are around me from CH and see if he is still around if he wants to be bound. As he was unnerving but didn’t frighten me. I think maybe because I have all white arts and only one grey arts. I have ordered a kitsune so I’m trying to slowly open myself up to dark arts. But ever since my butterfly fairy came into my life I feel I could expand and welcome some dark arts. Her energy makes me feel weirdly euphoric. My sister also has a butterfly fairy as well and feels the same way whenever hers is around. But I’ll update again if the vampire is still around and ends up wanting to be bound. He acted like he’s been around for many years and I’ve been too oblivious to notice him. I know when I was really young I used to have dreams of a man who resembled him so I’m thinking he might have even been around since I was a child. Who knows. But anyways thank you all for the help and I’ll try and update of I hear anything if he’s still around.

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte

Wanted to update again on this. CH bound my unbound vampire for me. It was indeed a sanguine vampire like some had mentioned. He can be quite snarky.

My partner doesn’t believe in any of this but my camp actually appeared in my partners dream. I have a nickname for my partner calling him by his first name and then salamander following his name since his last name sounds like that. (Weird but follow me here) my vamp appeared as a giant salamander in my partners dream and my partner attacked him. He said he threw fire balls at him but the salamander just dodged and then morphed into a tall blond man with piercing yellow eyes. (The exact description of my vamp) he then smirked at him and said “that’s cute” at my partner trying to hurt him with fireballs. (Snarky attitude just like my vamp has had with me). My vamp has told me he doesn’t like my partner too so I thought this dream was funny. My partner also never remembers his dreams so when he told me about this one I could only laugh knowing it was my vamp. Of course I didn’t tell my partner it was him. We have house rules about them manifesting however they want to the ppl in my house as long as they do no harm.

So thought I would just share that little tidbit with y’all, to let you all know that things with my vamp are going well now. CH has also told me I have a mermaid hanging around me to which I thought was interesting. I’ve never gotten a mermaid but I was obsessed with all things mermaid when I was younger lol. So I thought that was pretty cool.
Last edited by GaelicDream on Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

That's pretty cool! I'm glad you guys are having a great time, well except your partner. Haha.
I'm obsessed with mermaids too. I have a big adult version of Ariel the mermaid tattoo on my arm and now I'm getting a custom conjuring mermaid to look just like her!
Pretty excited about that because I've been loving mermaids forever and finally got around to ordering one. And I discovered that there's an unbound mermaid around too so it looks like my mermaid collection is growing! Hope you get yours bound as well.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte

Elijah wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:35 am That's pretty cool! I'm glad you guys are having a great time, well except your partner. Haha.
I'm obsessed with mermaids too. I have a big adult version of Ariel the mermaid tattoo on my arm and now I'm getting a custom conjuring mermaid to look just like her!
Pretty excited about that because I've been loving mermaids forever and finally got around to ordering one. And I discovered that there's an unbound mermaid around too so it looks like my mermaid collection is growing! Hope you get yours bound as well.
That tattoo sounds so cool. I most likely will get my mermaid bound as well. I think I’ll wait just a bit though because I’ve gotten a ton of spirits of late and feel I need to dedicate some time to bonding with them first :)

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

GaelicDream wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:12 am Wanted to update again on this. CH bound my unbound vampire for me. It was indeed a sanguine vampire like some had mentioned. He can be quite snarky.

My partner doesn’t believe in any of this but my camp actually appeared in my partners dream. I have a nickname for my partner calling him by his first name and then salamander following his name since his last name sounds like that. (Weird but follow me here) my vamp appeared as a giant salamander in my partners dream and my partner attacked him. He said he threw fire balls at him but the salamander just dodged and then morphed into a tall blond man with piercing yellow eyes. (The exact description of my vamp) he then smirked at him and said “that’s cute” at my partner trying to hurt him with fireballs. (Snarky attitude just like my vamp has had with me). My vamp has told me he doesn’t like my partner too so I thought this dream was funny. My partner also never remembers his dreams so when he told me about this one I could only laugh knowing it was my vamp. Of course I didn’t tell my partner it was him. We have house rules about them manifesting however they want to the ppl in my house as long as they do no harm.

So thought I would just share that little tidbit with y’all, to let you all know that things with my vamp are going well now. CH has also told me I have a mermaid hanging around me to which I thought was interesting. I’ve never gotten a mermaid but I was obsessed with all things mermaid when I was younger lol. So I thought that was pretty cool.
I loved reading your story, vampires are one of my favorite beings ever! Snarky attitude, some of my vamps have that too lol

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”