lothorianmagic

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Kdoles2409
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

I just received a ring and a necklace that are supposed to have Djinn.. I did not receive any instructions on invoking, I don't know their names... and none of my emails have been answered. I am new to this and I'm very upset. I since discovered Creepy Hollows and they have answered my emails. I have a fairy coming and a lucky amulet. I trust that their stuff will be real and they will guide me. I am debating on sending this stuff back to L.M.

Kdoles2409
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

grace_mizu8064 wrote:
Wishingwell12 wrote:I have used Lothorian Magick several times and I have to say that they are very reputable. I like the way they really describe in detail the item that they are offering. Most sellers do not, so you end up with a vague idea of what it really is that your getting. Joseph, is a very nice person and answers questions within 48 hours of asking them. Every time I receive an item from them I can feel energy coming from it right away. I've felt warm, and a through my body so I know that these items are real. My Devata so far is my favorite that I have purchased from them. I hope this helps some of you wondering whether or not to buy from him. In addition to most of his items being beautiful. They are items that you can truly cherish for years to come. :thumbup:
Did Joseph really get back to you??
He never replies to any of my emails...! 2cy
What was the email address you used to send him messages to?
I really would like to get in touch with him.
I felt same thing warmth and energy surge when first I got my item...
I still do not activating it under the full moon. And I have 3 items with me so far... Hmmm
They suck! I was a first time buyer, ordered a Djinn not knowing what one even was. Then I started looking into it and I obviously had questions. I emailed several times and no answer. So, when i got the stuff I assumed it probably wasn't real and wore it for a few days (great jewelry), well one day i was driving and holding it, saying it didn't help with whatever I needed that day, and a stone flew into my window and made a big hole with cracks. I decided to return both items. I did so, it came back return to sender. I then had no choice but to throw it out so no-one else picked it up not knowing what it was. By the way, the morning it was back in my mailbox, my power went out for a minute and came back on (I didn't known it was there yet), thought it was my fae, but it didn't feel light.... I can't believe they expect to keep customers, BAD BUSINESS

Pookabunny
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bronwyn Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Cthulhu
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have one yet

sillylittlenovice wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:04 pm Has anyone bought from this seller recently? ::bump::
I have purchaced two pieces from this seller in the past two-ish months. One was for winning games of chance, one is for beauty. As far as I can tell neither worked for me and the ring for beauty had a large blue stone that promptly fell out( cheaply made) and when i emailed about if the magic would still work I recieved zero response. It was also very unclear with the return policy if you can return witrhin 30 days of ordering or 30 days of actually reciving it.
I didnt enjoy my purchacing process and felt that anyone selling single pieces for as much as they charge should have better customer service. Or ANY customer service actually. In this day and age of free auto responders to not even have a confirmation and thank you email to me is also incredibily suspect. This isnt the 1800, theres no reason to be this difficult to contact them. I do not recommed this seller unless they start acting like they actually want your money by at least pretending to care.
I hope this post can help others avoid wasting their time money with this unprofessional company.

Return to “Seller Review”