All My Spirit Companions (Community Keeper)

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

A few minutes ago, I also decided on adopting a muddled blood vampire conjured by Ash and once he arrives I'll have 166 wonderful companions in my spirit family.

OC:

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Cultured Gentleman
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Basil 🌿

Hi enochian!
I was wondering where I could potentially find out more info in general about rainbow dragon. I just adopted one from blujay’s and wanted to do a bit of research before she arrives. I didn’t see anything in the ch encyclopedia on them. Any help you can tell me or direct me to would be much appreciated!!

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is Indistinguishable from magic”
Arthur C Clarke

“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our sense to get sharper”
W.C. Yeats
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Cultured Gentleman wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:32 pm Hi enochian!
I was wondering where I could potentially find out more info in general about rainbow dragon. I just adopted one from blujay’s and wanted to do a bit of research before she arrives. I didn’t see anything in the ch encyclopedia on them. Any help you can tell me or direct me to would be much appreciated!!

Congratulations on your new companion! My rainbow dragon I purchased from CH requesting her as a custom conjure of a spirit not listed in their store so I can tell you some of my experience with mine, but you can also ask the conjurer more information on the spirit you're getting because I feel they would know best.

What I can tell you is rainbow dragons are more like the chinese dragon instead of the western and I task mine mainly for protection while she's also been involved in the magick I've started learning about too although she's been wonderful with helping with keeping a calm peaceful atmosphere around me also.

Hope that helps!

8*8
Last edited by Luna Lysithea on Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I also decided to adopt a encantado, a custom conjure of an ancestor spirit, and a fire faery today.

Once they arrive I'll have 169 in my wonderful spirit family.

<3

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Cultured Gentleman
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Basil 🌿

EnochianAngeli wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:38 pm

Congratulations on your new companion! My rainbow dragon I purchased from CH requesting her as a custom conjure of a spirit not listed in their store so I can tell you some of my experience with mine, but you can also ask the conjurer more information on the spirit you're getting because I feel they would know best.

What I can tell you is rainbow dragons are more like the chinese dragon instead of the western and I task mine mainly for protection while she's also been involved in the magick I've started learning about too although she's been wonderful with helping with keeping a calm peaceful atmosphere around me also.

Hope that helps!

8*8
Thank you very much Enochian. I ended up purchasing her as a pre bound from Jamie at blujay. Since I read a ton of good reviews about them. Still waiting on the order. Seems like they are super backed up with holiday sales. I am also waiting on 2 more custom conjures from ch. so there will be 4 in my spirit family very soon! I feel called to a couple of spirits from Billy’s site but want to bond with everyone first before getting any more. My ubi vessel will be here tomorrow, I’m super pumped! I made a customized bonding ritual too!. 😄

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is Indistinguishable from magic”
Arthur C Clarke

“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our sense to get sharper”
W.C. Yeats
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Cultured Gentleman wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:41 am
EnochianAngeli wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:38 pm

Hope that helps!

8*8
Thank you very much Enochian. I ended up purchasing her as a pre bound from Jamie at blujay. Since I read a ton of good reviews about them. Still waiting on the order. Seems like they are super backed up with holiday sales. I am also waiting on 2 more custom conjures from ch. so there will be 4 in my spirit family very soon! I feel called to a couple of spirits from Billy’s site but want to bond with everyone first before getting any more. My ubi vessel will be here tomorrow, I’m super pumped! I made a customized bonding ritual too!. 😄

That sounds lovely. I'm very happy for you and your new companions, that's cool you made a bonding ritual too.

*>*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I recently decided to adopt a custom conjure by Ash of a dark vampire along with a Meo Oceanid.

Once they join my spirit family, I'll have 171 companions.

*0*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I also have a second Black Dragon and an Air Faery that I've felt callings to, and I decided to adopt both of those spirits a few days ago.

I'll have 173 in my spirit family once they arrive.

*>*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Congratulations 🎊 for your 2nd Black dragon. Can you tell us more about it, please?

EnochianAngeli wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:07 pm I also have a second Black Dragon and an Air Faery that I've felt callings to, and I decided to adopt both of those spirits a few days ago.

*>*

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you Aster, and yes I can once I bond with him or her unless you'd like to know more about my other black dragon "L?"

OC:

ASTER wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:34 pm Congratulations 🎊 for your 2nd Black dragon. Can you tell us more about it, please?

EnochianAngeli wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:07 pm I also have a second Black Dragon and an Air Faery that I've felt callings to, and I decided to adopt both of those spirits a few days ago.

*>*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Return to “Spirit Keeping”