You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

I do not have an army, however, my little platoon is more than capable of protecting me. My land has a lot of unbounds but none of them have ill intent.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I just want to add that you should talk to your protection team about how big of an area they are sweeping around you.
It just came to my attention that the spirits and entities in my Keep have been sweeping a 300-mile radius by default, which is basically protecting a lot of different cities here. Lol. That's too big of an area. So I ask them to just sweep within a smaller area around us and that will cut down their work tenfold.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Elijah wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:37 pm I just want to add that you should talk to your protection team about how big of an area they are sweeping around you.
It just came to my attention that the spirits and entities in my Keep have been sweeping a 300-mile radius by default, which is basically protecting a lot of different cities here. Lol. That's too big of an area. So I ask them to just sweep within a smaller area around us and that will cut down their work tenfold.
I’ve always asked mine to just cover our property when I’m home but I’ve never specified when I’m out and about. I’ll have to ask them about that.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This Norse spirit of yours really got me interested. Before I put my n an order, have been trying out my protection conjuration spell that's included spirits. I am waiting on to see what unbond's are around me.

I have a dilemma about dark arts protectors. How would you put them in order. Gargoyles, Norse warrior, black dragon, Gregori watcher, Psy Vamp, Djinn, Divine Dragon, guardian Dragon from Lisa. I don't have issues knowing my white arts protection team is super strong. But to keep things in balance, I wish to step it up with more dark arts protectors.
Lewk wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:17 pm
ASTER wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:57 am @Lewk I am so glad you replied. It's great, I have also figured that my Norse types rather well blended with my nature too. I am from Europe myself and fair skin, used to be bold and blue eye runs in the DNA.

I can see myself getting one. They don't seem to be dark as a wraith, which I simply can't get due to its darkness, void. How do you task him? Is he great for a body guard type of protection?
I don't task my Einherjar formally much. Basically, he's always on hand and on guard.

I do check he's with me when I go out. And sometimes he seems to attract my attention and ask if I'd like him to go here or there and do x or y. Oh and when I'm out, if I notice someone near me with a feeling of threat/danger, he'll take an interest and check them out, or I'll draw his attention to them and he'll do the same.

Body guarding - it does feel a bit like that, although the CH Encyclopedia simply says: "does not put up with any offense against their keeper". With Volkhs, it says "They defend their Keeper under any and all circumstances and protect their Keeper's physical and spiritual bodies."

You could ask CH about Einherjars.

As with Volkhs, I find that it does seem like some people that I want to avoid are steered away from me. But physical protection is a complex thing. See also https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... protection

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:03 am
[...]

I have a dilemma about dark arts protectors. How would you put them in order. Gargoyles, Norse warrior, black dragon, Gregori watcher, Psy Vamp, Djinn, Divine Dragon, guardian Dragon from Lisa. I don't have issues knowing my white arts protection team is super strong. But to keep things in balance, I wish to step it up with more dark arts protectors.
Adding more to our army of protection...not sure how much use this'll be to you but I want to comment.

With disclaimers that a) I'm by no means the resident expert; b) we each respond differently to specific spirits; and c) some are better fits for us & our needs than for other people...

Put them in order: I'm wondering whether you mean their level of DA energy, or their effectiveness as protectors?

If you don't mind, I'd like to dodge the issue of effectiveness. CH say a range of different protector spirits will complement each other and therefore provide better, overlapping coverage. Each spirit type has comparative strengths and weaknesses in different areas. So effectiveness comes from a variety, rather than any one spirit, as I see it.

I've found what has worked for me is incrementally adding protective spirits with a range of different specialties and different types with similar abilities over time. And the same with spell bindings, other protective items, as well as diy protection methods of all sorts. If you like, that's building up my army of protection, as well as backing it up with all the kit and caboodle that goes with an army. I've found that each and every element affects a different protection aspect and eventually reaches a threshold that feels complete-ish.

I'd also recommend personal development work: introspection into how we work internally - focusing on that too, not exclusively on external sources of threat. eg For one thing, we generate negativity ourselves and that needs cleansing/removing. (By the way, Lisa of MMT's Norse Vampires can help block our own internally generated negativity.) For another, our mental and emotional states can produce unpleasant fluctuations in our energy fields or bodies, which can replicate the symptoms of external psychic or magical attack, when the source is actually internal. This goes beyond mere imagination and can include genuine paranormal effects - which can happen even if we know about this phenomenon. Franz Bardon said magicians may be even more susceptible to it as sensitive people tend to be.

On top of an army of protection spirits, I think we need a whole protection infrastructure as support, if we want to be thorough.

Of course, people's protection needs vary too. Some of us seem to need far more than others. (I may be one of those.)

Darkness of energy? (light grey to darkest)

- Gargoyles, Psy Vamp, Marid Djinn: all light grey, according to CH
- Einherjar (is this what you mean by Norse warrior?)
- Gregori watcher
- black dragon (CH describe them as at the darkest level of all dragons known; if yours is from MMT, then perhaps it isn't described as quite so dark?)

Divine Dragon, guardian Dragon from Lisa - this should be clear from her descriptions. I don't know. Lisa seems to be able to conjure spirits of different darkness levels within one 'race'.

Btw Djinn types vary greatly in darkness energy. Marids from CH are listed in the CH Shop as light grey.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Wow... Thank you @Lewk . Actually, you have touched upon all and beyound that I was curious. Love your way of thinking as a matter of fackt as seems to be on my wavelengths. 😊 Knowledge base is critical in spirit keeping. Blending protection measure that I forgat, therefore I asked about those spirits in my listing. Maybe the binding class is really big deal how strongly a dark arts spirit would manifest. My black dragon is strong even on C5. That is why I didn't go about having a wraith.

Lewk wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:36 am
ASTER wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:03 am
[...]

Adding more to our army of protection...not sure how much use this'll be to you but I want to comment.

With disclaimers that a) I'm by no means the resident expert; b) we each respond differently to specific spirits; and c) some are better fits for us & our needs than for other people...

Put them in order: I'm wondering whether you mean their level of DA energy, or their effectiveness as protectors?

If you don't mind, I'd like to dodge the issue of effectiveness. CH say a range of different protector spirits will complement each other and therefore provide better, overlapping coverage. Each spirit type has comparative strengths and weaknesses in different areas. So effectiveness comes from a variety, rather than any one spirit, as I see it.

I've found what has worked for me is incrementally adding protective spirits with a range of different specialties and different types with similar abilities over time. And the same with spell bindings, other protective items, as well as diy protection methods of all sorts. If you like, that's building up my army of protection, as well as backing it up with all the kit and caboodle that goes with an army. I've found that each and every element affects a different protection aspect and eventually reaches a threshold that feels complete-ish.

I'd also recommend personal development work: introspection into how we work internally - focusing on that too, not exclusively on external sources of threat. eg For one thing, we generate negativity ourselves and that needs cleansing/removing. (By the way, Lisa of MMT's Norse Vampires can help block our own internally generated negativity.) For another, our mental and emotional states can produce unpleasant fluctuations in our energy fields or bodies, which can replicate the symptoms of external psychic or magical attack, when the source is actually internal. This goes beyond mere imagination and can include genuine paranormal effects - which can happen even if we know about this phenomenon. Franz Bardon said magicians may be even more susceptible to it as sensitive people tend to be.

On top of an army of protection spirits, I think we need a whole protection infrastructure as support, if we want to be thorough.

Of course, people's protection needs vary too. Some of us seem to need far more than others. (I may be one of those.)

Darkness of energy? (light grey to darkest)

- Gargoyles, Psy Vamp, Marid Djinn: all light grey, according to CH
- Einherjar (is this what you mean by Norse warrior?)
- Gregori watcher
- black dragon (CH describe them as at the darkest level of all dragons known; if yours is from MMT, then perhaps it isn't described as quite so dark?)

Divine Dragon, guardian Dragon from Lisa - this should be clear from her descriptions. I don't know. Lisa seems to be able to conjure spirits of different darkness levels within one 'race'.

Btw Djinn types vary greatly in darkness energy. Marids from CH are listed in the CH Shop as light grey.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:23 am
If someone wants an army of protection but doesn't plan on having a large spirit family, why not consider an Einherjar? They can summon other Einherjars to fight with them, if needed.

See https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... =einherjar
Thanks for this idea Lewk. An Einherjar sounds interesting. This also gave me an idea to get a king/royal level entity that have a legion under their command which they can summon for protection task.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Darknorth wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:33 pm
If someone wants an army of protection but doesn't plan on having a large spirit family, why not consider an Einherjar? They can summon other Einherjars to fight with them, if needed.

Thanks for this idea Lewk. An Einherjar sounds interesting. This also gave me an idea to get a king/royal level entity that have a legion under their command which they can summon for protection task.
You're welcome. By the way...

Lisa of Mystic Morning Treasures has Watchers (Light) - ie not Gregori or Tower Watchers - that can call on thousands of angels or genies etc to protect their keeper. Perhaps I should have mentioned them earlier.

"These spirits are said to be the most powerful beings in existence, only the gods have authority over them. This is a huge benefit to humans. They are able to command any other beings to do their will. If you bond with a Watcher you may be able to call on unlimited resources to aid you. At any moment you could have thousands upon thousands of genies, angels, or whatever you need to help protect you, guide you, and grant your heart's desire. They can also act as overlords to your other spirits to keep them all in line."

http://mysticmorningtreasures.com/Spiri ... #anchor_62

They're also described as aggressive protectors and are wish granters. If you check out the review thread for Mystic Morning Treasures you'll see Lisa is a trusted and capable conjurer and seller.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:43 am
Darknorth wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:33 pm

You're welcome. By the way...

Lisa of Mystic Morning Treasures has Watchers (Light) - ie not Gregori or Tower Watchers - that can call on thousands of angels or genies etc to protect their keeper. Perhaps I should have mentioned them earlier.

"These spirits are said to be the most powerful beings in existence, only the gods have authority over them. This is a huge benefit to humans. They are able to command any other beings to do their will. If you bond with a Watcher you may be able to call on unlimited resources to aid you. At any moment you could have thousands upon thousands of genies, angels, or whatever you need to help protect you, guide you, and grant your heart's desire. They can also act as overlords to your other spirits to keep them all in line."

http://mysticmorningtreasures.com/Spiri ... #anchor_62

They're also described as aggressive protectors and are wish granters. If you check out the review thread for Mystic Morning Treasures you'll see Lisa is a trusted and capable conjurer and seller.
I love Lisa! She’s one of my favorite seller to work with. Her customer support is top notch for sure. I already got several spells and an Empress Neb Djinn from her and looking into getting two dragons later.

Not sure if I’m ready for a light watcher yet, especially one at such an intense level. Currently I found myself drawn toward gray and darker being but I am sure eventually I will welcome a light watcher into my keep.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@Lewk my watcher is under way. 😊 I ask for a custom with two other spells. She is really lovely to work with. Very professional as well. I asked her to find one that will be willing to be a LR leader over my keep. I decided to relive my overworked divine dragon. My companions number has double since I got her a year ago.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”