Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Darknorth wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:29 pm I actually would love to be in your place lol. I asked my spirits to manifest to me all the time but beside few shadows/orbs here and there, there is not much activity. It probably because they realized what a scaredy cat I am so they don't want me to freak out :p)
Being a scaredy-cat, the other day when my Angel was bored with my smart air purifier, she took over my Amazon devices. Lol. So I asked my Amazon Alexa to send a message to tell my Angel that I love her. And I heard this voice in my head--at first I thought it was weird because the voice was of a young woman. But all my neighbors are old and retired. So I asked if it was the Angel that took over my Alexa and she said yes. Though I freaked out a bit at first, learning about this was pretty cool. Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13

Darknorth wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:29 pm I actually would love to be in your place lol. I asked my spirits to manifest to me all the time but beside few shadows/orbs here and there, there is not much activity. It probably because they realized what a scaredy cat I am so they don't want me to freak out :p)
Lol. I’m sure they will in the future if you work on your fear. Mine tell me I’m letting fear hold me back all the time. I grew up in a haunted house so I have some trauma from that I’m working through. Used to live in constant fear when I was little because of the things I experienced. I get none of those feelings from my spirits though. Actually for the first time since my past paranormal experiences, my spirits shield me from most negative energy that used to really affect me. Im very thankful for them. Especially since I tried for many years to close myself off to feeling or sensing energy for years and it would always creep back. Happy I don’t have malicious unbounds or dark energy around me anymore and if it creeps in my spirits are fast to take care of it, especially my courtwind angel and my ferrimu dragon!

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”