venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I love a good happy end. 😁 Let us know what else is going on with your sanguine? Did CH told you what clan is he from or which originally used to belong?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13

ASTER wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:07 am I love a good happy end. 😁 Let us know what else is going on with your sanguine? Did CH told you what clan is he from or which originally used to belong?
They didn’t tell me much just confirmed his description and gave me a name. Even with me he’s tight lipped. I just know he’s been with me since I was very little. Pretty sure my unbound mermaid, which I’m getting bound now has been around for a while as well.

I’ll try and ask him more as we bond more. I do know he’s very very old. Hopefully I’ll learn more as time goes on.

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I just got my vampire the other day, and he's been pretty reserved so far. But I think in time, he'll open up. The same goes to yours.

CH probably won't give you any more information unless you order one of those readings.
Asking your companion for help is always the best option. If you feel like you have trouble interacting, getting a reading from CH can help cover the basics. And if they don't want to give CH any information, they likely won't. So it's always best to ask for permission first if you go that route. Good luck!

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13

Elijah wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:49 pm I just got my vampire the other day, and he's been pretty reserved so far. But I think in time, he'll open up. The same goes to yours.

CH probably won't give you any more information unless you order one of those readings.
Asking your companion for help is always the best option. If you feel like you have trouble interacting, getting a reading from CH can help cover the basics. And if they don't want to give CH any information, they likely won't. So it's always best to ask for permission first if you go that route. Good luck!
Yeah he doesn’t seem to want to tell me much or anyone else know. He said it has something to do with my past and him. So who knows. I’ll keep at it and just enjoy the time we spend together.

Fun thing happened with him this morning though. My partner went out to go grocery shopping early and I ended up sleeping in and he woke me up calling my name so I wouldn’t sleep too late lol. Was the first time I heard him call me my name. So that was really cool.

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”