neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

I'm going to cover a couple of mysteries and maybe someone can shed a light on my encounters cause I'm drawing a blank.

1:
So last year, at night between 11 pm and midnight, around winter time, I went outside to cross the driveway to my large garden shed which also has a fridge. I was going to get a drink I think. Anyhow the motion detector light came on as usual, and then out of the corner of my eye I saw something.

I turned to look, and there, hovering in the air in front of my house was this 7 foot humanoid-ish creature with massive bat-like wings.

It looked a bit like these two morphed together:

and Image

If I recall, he seemed a little hairy and almost brownish.

I only saw him, clear as day, for a couple seconds, then he realized I was looking and I guess upped his cloaking game or something lol

The thing is, I think he's been around my house for years. I recall guests saying they heard what sounded like wing flapping near their window.

And I myself over the years when I've gotten up in the middle of the night and looked out of the window, I've seen shadows that looked like giant wings flapping.

It seems almost like it's guarding the house or keeping watch/observing? I'm wondering what it is and where it came from...?

---
Next is the eye.

2:
This was early this year I think. I woke up to go to the bathroom, and when I looked down the hall I saw something so very strange - I can't even describe it cause it wasn't exactly a traditional creature... It was like this big square metal thing with a huge, human-head sized red eyeball. O.o Or maybe it was like a big metal door? o-o idk how to describe but I'll use a door...

Here's a photoshop illustration:

wtf is that? :@ :@ :@

And 3:

This was many years ago.

I heard what sounded like a roar, like some kind of demonic tiger sounding roar, and then I saw a flash. It was this big, huge very pale creature which had a jewel in the middle of his head. He was thick, muscular, wearing armor? He had a big row of loads of teeth. It asked me to touch the jewel on his head (I didn't). And his eyes were pitch black.

He kinda reminds me of this only much less scrawney, bigger mouth, bigger head, more armor, and imagine a jewel imbedded in his head:

So, any ideas???

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

They could be anything. Lots of beings fit that description. A few Japanese Yokai and some middle eastern beings come to mind for me based on those descriptions. The door with an eye and the third being with a jewel in its forehead are familiar, but names escape me. I'd do some research on mythology and see what pops up.

Also, if you can see them and hear them, why not get it straight from the source and ask those beings directly. They don't sound like they're looking to cause trouble, and you may learn something from them.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

I've asked and got no answer. And drawing a blank as in I've found no resources. So that's why I'm asking here now, hoping someone knows perhaps.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

The first one... reminds me of the Mothman. Makes me wonder where you're living, but don't share that info if you're not comfortable.
If you're seeing a lot of highly strange phenomena clustered into a single location, it's more telling about the location than anything.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:10 pm The first one... reminds me of the Mothman. Makes me wonder where you're living, but don't share that info if you're not comfortable.
If you're seeing a lot of highly strange phenomena clustered into a single location, it's more telling about the location than anything.
Ah, funny you mention him lol I know a Mothman and even met one of his juveniles. Whenever a Mothman's around I have fun with him xD

One night while bored years ago and I knew one was watching me from the window, I invited him to do his best to scare me, to show me all he's got. Wow me. Anyhow, he did pretty much everything from the movie (if you've seen it). Weird phone calls, creepy howling. Even some friends of mine heard him making noises in the trees at night. He made my electronics turn on while off, and kept them on when I unplugged them. He also did this cool thing where he'd make this odd humming noise but it seemed to be coming from everywhere and nowhere.

He did that paralyzing "fear frequency" thing too.

x*D Honestly I do enjoy Mothman shenanigans...

But anyway, I think I offended him and he left... I told him when he was done "it wasn't that scary..." then never heard from him or saw him again xD

But this guy, he doesn't feel very moth-many. He just felt kind of like a furry bat-demon-ish thing and he seems to just hover around my house like some kind of guard or watcher. I got a distinct impression that he was "stationed" there... And I really wonder if that's true then who put him there and why Oo...?

Oh and forgot to mention he also felt kinda like a "maned wolf" I don't know if you've ever seen those. Bat + demon + maned wolf into a humanoid-ish shape. I'm just speaking of the aura/energy feel I got from him and physical impressions.
:p)

<<Edited by Mod>>
Last edited by Tokala on Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

So, some months ago I saw these lil guys on my roof:

I saw them briefly, then they vanished, but was able to make out their head more easily. Not sure if they have more of a cat tail or fox tail, but they were quite cute imo. I did my best to draw their likeness ^^;;;

Anyone ever seen anything like this or know what they are?

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”