Kavalya - Astral travel

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13

So I had an interesting night. I just got a Kavalya living entity and last night I definitely felt like I astral traveled while sleeping. I was in this huge building that was like a museum, that contained all the information on all the entities of the universe. It was massive and quite strange. There were tons of statues of a bunch of different beings and races. I instantly thought, “how did I get here?” And realized I wasn’t supposed to be there lol. There was a robbed figure which was massive, just staring at me. I couldn’t see its face as it was covered in a white robe, I assumed it was my Kavalya. It said nothing and I didn’t feel any negative emotions at all. Just confusion from me wondering how I got there. Lol. I then woke up.

Thought I would share this in case anyone else has seen something similar or had a similar experience. Thought it was pretty interesting.

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Do you think you went to the Akashic records? 🤔 That sounds like a really neat experience and it’s cool your companion introduced themselves like that.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Try to go back there when you ready. You can will it and ask your Kavaya to take you there for gathering into. Interesting and good start.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte

Hazell wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:59 pm Do you think you went to the Akashic records? 🤔 That sounds like a really neat experience and it’s cool your companion introduced themselves like that.
You know it might be. I didn’t even think of this. I’ll have to ask my Kavalya when they arrive. It was a really cool experience.

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte

ASTER wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:50 pm Try to go back there when you ready. You can will it and ask your Kavaya to take you there for gathering into. Interesting and good start.
I definitely want to go back to explore. Was the coolest introduction I’ve ever had from one of my companions for sure. :)

Return to “Living Entities”