new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djin
If I could be anything, I would be...: unstoppable
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Silver (they/them)

Has anyone come across any spells to get someone to contact you that are effective? Apologies if there's already a thread on this, I couldn't find anything after a quick search.

It's not to get an ex back or anything. I just need someone to be better/faster with their communication and reply to me about something important.

Thanks!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 187
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo
Zodiac:

SilverNight wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:16 pm
Has anyone come across any spells to get someone to contact you that are effective? Apologies if there's already a thread on this, I couldn't find anything after a quick search.

It's not to get an ex back or anything. I just need someone to be better/faster with their communication and reply to me about something important.

Thanks!
Sorry, I don't. There may well be one somewhere, especially online. Have you thought of asking CH support? Or try adapting a lover call me-type spell?

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/
Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I came across several spells similar to what you want on Etsy so you can try looking on there. As Lewk mentioned, you can open a support ticket with CH and see if they have any recommendations. You can also order a custom spell on CH https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-spell.html.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
Zodiac:

I know some people like using video subliminals to get contact from a desired person. There’s several on YouTube that might be worth looking into (for these I always recommend doing some research on the creator of the video as well.) My personal opinion is that these use the law of attraction in a way to achieve that desired result. Just a thought though. There’s also plenty of spells that can be done.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Petition Mercury. You don't have to have a connection with the god, you can petition Mercury as a planetary force to work for you.
Set yourself up in clothing/adornment or in a surround of colours like blue, purple, green and/or silver (these are correspondent).. then go forth with a custom spell petition in this formula:

1.) Write out or type out what you want to happen (the contact to be made).
Note - best done via the method you wish to be contacted. If it's by phone then make a note on your phone, if email then make a draft that you can easily delete, if by snail mail then on paper which you can dissolve in water or recycle thereafter. Don't overdo it.

2.) Make an offering to Mercury to acknowledge the substance of your request and your appreciation of it - the offering can have something to do with the nature of the contact you want as well.. if business you might offer a coin or some berries for example. Be creative, don't be lazy about it but you shouldn't have to go out of your way for this either (don't overdo it).

3.) Seal it with an incantation - 'In the name of Mercury I seal my will', or 'It is done' work fine. Don't overdo it.

You'll notice I said 'don't overdo it' for every step. You want quick contact, so you mimic what you want by being to-the-point as well. The three above steps should be done together or in ease of succession. Should not take you more than 5 mins.

Then as with most spellwork, give up the lust for result. Forget about it. Move on. Distract yourself. That's the best way to ensure it functions correctly.

Anyone here can apply this for any instance where you need MOVEMENT. It works most of the time.. actually, it works every time, but is easy to self-sabotage with impatience and fixation.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
SilverNight
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djin
If I could be anything, I would be...: unstoppable
My magical/paranormal name...: Silver (they/them)

Thanks so much for the suggestions everyone! I will definitely try petitioning Mercury.

Redastheday
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

Hi not sure if this will help. I've just recently purchased
Bend their mind spell. I'm yet to use it, been a bit hectic around here.
Maybe someone else who has this spell. Might be able to give some input

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”