Do vampires and werewolves still exist these days?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

nina wrote:
Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:I think you'd get a lot out of doing some searches through the forum on this subject. It's been covered a lot. Not everything is answered, but it's a good place to start.
Sorry if I am giving the impression that I am not reading through the forums before posting. I do .. I have read about turning , and so this does not answer my question as the listing does not mentioned that he was turned .. so the previous posts does not exactly answer my question, and I thought it would be better to make a new post than rake up very old ones and post over it. Such responses kinda gives me a feeling that we newbie have to keep quiet and just keep reading the forums.. sorry that is the impression I get from such replies, which feels being slammed at. I know there is a lot of information already and am assuring you that I am indeed reading about it as well and not blindly or lazily posting though I agree I may not have read 100%, but about 40% and I am continuing to read more ...
I don’t think i’ll be Posting anymore, I thought we can have a healthy discussion as not everyone knows 100% about everything and experiences are different for everyone,, and there are always new experiences to share .. but then always being told go search the forum always makes me feel conscious , uncomfortable and judged to ask here.
Don't be put off posting...I know I've replied to a few of your posts and I did so because I knew you are asking genuine questions after searching and reading forum threads and trying to find out for yourself. I imagine I'd feel discouraged too if I thought more experienced members didn't realise I was already doing what they recommend.

I have only been a member of the forum for just over 1 year so I tend to check old threads first before I reply. I hope you feel reassured when I say that I've noticed your questions usually have not already been answered elsewhere. Although they may be on topics that have been discussed quite often, they do seem to address slightly different 'new' points.

I remember one post where I thought this is a classic question answered many times but when I actually searched the forum threads I couldn't find the exact point you asked for, so I gave my own answer based on my own thoughts.

You're doing the right thing, as far as I can tell. On the other hand, for the forum members who may have spent quite a few years answering lots of basic questions it may well seem like the same question being asked over and over again, which I imagine could get quite tiring - so I take the view that they mean well by suggesting to read the forum, even when they don't realise you have already looked for the answers. They could ignore posts by new members - I think they mean well when they recommend you read the old threads.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

nina wrote:I read a listing from a seller about a live werewolf... that is a werewolf that is still living in the UK.. . So got curious... if they are still alive today can they shapeshift , levitate etc ?
Thanks for the question.

For werewolves and vampires, I mentally divide them into 3 types:-

1. The modern human subculture of Otherkin

(You can Google this - basically living humans who self identify in some way as a Therianthrope). There's an e-book by Winged Wolf called an Energy Worker's Guide to Real Vampirism that gives an interesting angle on this.)

2. Bindings from conjurers/metaphysical sellers

(These will always be paranormal in nature by default. I have been amazed at the huge variety of Vampire types that are available as companions via bindings and it has made me rethink thingsA. As with other bindings of beings, under the CH system they fall into 2 types: living entities and spirits (once alive). Living entities may be alive on the astral plane, the spiritual or the earthen. But a binding is of a non-corporeal being.)

3. The history / mythology of Vampires

(Considered by some to have been in physical form on planet Earth in the past. People may have differing views on whether any may be alive now, or even whether the idea we have of them is at all accurate.)

I have no doubt at all about the first 2 types being very 'real'. I'm unsure about the third type. I have a similar approach to literal full shapeshifting and full levitation. If they are possible, it must be very difficult to achieve and is not at all common …(in my opinion).

So I tend to think shapeshifting, levitating, physical 'genuine' vampires are extremely rare if they exist at all. Just my own take on it. I'd be a bit surprised if a seller offers a binding of a 'living entity' Vampire that walks the Earth today. If you check with the seller I'd expect it to be a binding of an LE alive on another plane - of course I could be totally wrong. It'd be technically interesting to find out what the binding actually links to...

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I can only echo what has already been said, which the recommendation for reading the Forum posts is not judgement, it's making sure you don't miss conversations and information that exists and may be of importance to you.

I can't speak to the seller's experience, because I don't know about it, and hopefully the seller will clarify some things for you.

The appearance of living entities is something that is documented in many cases, but to what degree remains on a case-by-case basis. The existence of pure-bloods on a large scale is obviously gone, and there are many who carry varying levels of hybrid blood, but whether dimensional-shifting, shape-shifting, or Astral existence is a broad topic that remains an exploration on a personal basis.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Lewk wrote: Don't be put off posting...I know I've replied to a few of your posts and I did so because I knew you are asking genuine questions after searching and reading forum threads and trying to find out for yourself. I imagine I'd feel discouraged too if I thought more experienced members didn't realise I was already doing what they recommend.

I have only been a member of the forum for just over 1 year so I tend to check old threads first before I reply. I hope you feel reassured when I say that I've noticed your questions usually have not already been answered elsewhere. Although they may be on topics that have been discussed quite often, they do seem to address slightly different 'new' points.

I remember one post where I thought this is a classic question answered many times but when I actually searched the forum threads I couldn't find the exact point you asked for, so I gave my own answer based on my own thoughts.

You're doing the right thing, as far as I can tell. On the other hand, for the forum members who may have spent quite a few years answering lots of basic questions it may well seem like the same question being asked over and over again, which I imagine could get quite tiring - so I take the view that they mean well by suggesting to read the forum, even when they don't realise you have already looked for the answers. They could ignore posts by new members - I think they mean well when they recommend you read the old threads.
Thanks Lewk for being very empathic, , and to others here as well who meant well.... when there is no other information on a post and except just ask you to just read the old threads then its a bit discouraging. I was thinking I should inform first that I have read the forum as a sought of disclaimer on top before beginning the actual post, lol.. I also thought that I should post the links I have gone through when I post a new topic, but I mostly access the forum on my phone, so this is bit tedious. I am not great with words, so many times my communication is prone to misunderstanding though I try hard, still fall short many times.. Maybe I should task my Bronwyn angel to help with effective communication, lol 1s
Anyway many of my posts are just chit chats spiked by my curiousity than a genuine need. I'm still lurking a lot here because everytime I google for information many times it leads back to here , lol. I thought I'll post new topics when I have a geniune need and not just because of only curiousity. But sometimes again there are tidbits of information in the posts that I found very useful and I have begun following it. For instance the psychic book you recommended and the black tourmaline that laptop suggested.

But I really really appreciate the time you take to reply to my posts. This post has comforted me a lot and it really felt as if someone has spoken after putting my shoes, but at the same time put out the fire that this topic seemed heading towards.....

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
nina
active contributor
active contributor

Lewk wrote:
nina wrote:I read a listing from a seller about a live werewolf... that is a werewolf that is still living in the UK.. . So got curious... if they are still alive today can they shapeshift , levitate etc ?
Thanks for the question.

For werewolves and vampires, I mentally divide them into 3 types:-

1. The modern human subculture of Otherkin

(You can Google this - basically living humans who self identify in some way as a Therianthrope). There's an e-book by Winged Wolf called an Energy Worker's Guide to Real Vampirism that gives an interesting angle on this.)

2. Bindings from conjurers/metaphysical sellers

(These will always be paranormal in nature by default. I have been amazed at the huge variety of Vampire types that are available as companions via bindings and it has made me rethink thingsA. As with other bindings of beings, under the CH system they fall into 2 types: living entities and spirits (once alive). Living entities may be alive on the astral plane, the spiritual or the earthen. But a binding is of a non-corporeal being.)

3. The history / mythology of Vampires

(Considered by some to have been in physical form on planet Earth in the past. People may have differing views on whether any may be alive now, or even whether the idea we have of them is at all accurate.)

I have no doubt at all about the first 2 types being very 'real'. I'm unsure about the third type. I have a similar approach to literal full shapeshifting and full levitation. If they are possible, it must be very difficult to achieve and is not at all common …(in my opinion).

So I tend to think shapeshifting, levitating, physical 'genuine' vampires are extremely rare if they exist at all. Just my own take on it. I'd be a bit surprised if a seller offers a binding of a 'living entity' Vampire that walks the Earth today. If you check with the seller I'd expect it to be a binding of an LE alive on another plane - of course I could be totally wrong. It'd be technically interesting to find out what the binding actually links to...
I'll try to check out that ebook. So far I have not found the free version. It is in amazon for 3.12$

I agree It could very well be a therianthrope. When I read about that being I was like , wow finally I have a better chance of seeing and feeling something, and if it is this real we can even chat on WhatsApp maybe lol...
I wonder why would anyone want a binding of a living entity of a non corporeal being in the earthern plane. I thought that means a living human or living animals/birds as they are the only corporeal living entities in the earthern plane, but I could be wrong.

I also noted a listing about an elder vampire from England , from another popular seller. This seller deals with entities which I suppose they are all living. It is mentioned that he is 5000+ years old and from England... So very curious on what this is... Have sent an inquiry to her also.... I have purchased entity bindings from this seller before, so hopefully she replies me... lets see...

nina
active contributor
active contributor

I finally got a reply from the seller...
Copy-Paste from the email:
"If you are new to this. Keeping world I do not recommend that you start with 8 actual living being yes they do change during the full moon no they would not be harmful to you yes they do eat raw living meat but they usually try to have a sacrifice on hand so that when they do change they can kill it the rest of your answers besides yes you would be tolerance of the fact that you are tolerant of other faiths he has no faith meaning he does not practice any religion at all"

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

yeah. they’re still around.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Even though this is an older post, I wanted to offer my input.

One of my spirit companions is a CH custom conjure werewolf which in my case I wait for a calling then if I decide to adopt, I ask questions as I need to the conjurer themselves if I have any because they know the spirit they offer best. I won't say whether or not werewolves exist in this world at present because I honestly don't know. As others have stated, they do in other realms but it's best to ask the person that conjured the spirit you are interested in also making sure the conjurer has good reviews too.

As for others suggesting you read around the forums, please know that people were being kind to you because if a topic is discussed it's good to use the search page on the forums or through the site itself to see what you can find out first. That's what I do and reviews on different conjurers are here also if you search their name which has been very helpful to me.

I wish you all my best!

8*8

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

All it takes is a little searching. I remember reading on this forum years ago about a coven of practicing witches who lived in Germany very much alive sanguine and had been so for a while. Connections online with non humans is probably a little harder but they're here ;). Happy Holidays.

VizraOverlord9
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Padawam

Vampires and werewolf can be any being, mostly 3/4 Density beings. Can originate as a human.

Read 1000 books, Walk 10000 miles.

Return to “General Questions”