venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

There’s no stupid question when we are on a learning path/ spirit keeping experience. Keep asking Your questions and keep present your thoughts, so we could all do a refreshing & good ‘brain storming’ together. That is the whole ideals behind having a forum membership. Let Us know, how is it going bonding with your psy vamp. Congratulations! I have 3 off them. 😀

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

When I first got my Encantado, I had a similar reaction. His information was very vague. But as I got to know him better, I realized that there was a reason for that. There were things he didn't want to discuss with my conjurer; some odd things we were going to work on together. He has been very helpful so far and is a good member of my keep. I'd still call him invaluable, even though I was disappointed with the initial description.

AuroraAsteria
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Arachneia

Well, same. I recently ordered binding of the rare Ash's sang with enchanced spirit bio and recieved it finally... well, i have similar feelings about it as OP. Every sentence is just another wording of the previous one. Im dissapointed but its just i wont add enchanced spirit bio reading in the future to the order because I can read profoundly myself and make a book for each of my spirits... So for me its just a reminder that i can do some things myself as I am a practitioner for 15 years now.
But the sang though. He is INTENSE so im not gonna ticket out CH for his bio... na.

godspoused satanist | etsy: Dark Womb of Arachne
Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I forget that there are times when spirits don't want to share a whole lot of information with other people, especially if they are intended for you. They can be very tight-lipped. I have a few companions that are that way and even getting them to share information with me to pass on to another "keeper" friend, they wont do. Did you ever get the issue resolved?

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Honestly, I find a lot of conjurers typically have cookie cutter descriptions but I get that some of the spirits/entities don’t want to share much with them and instead would rather wait for their keeper.
I’ve been waiting almost 2 weeks for my 2 to arrive but I get that my order is a big order and they are extremely busy right now. I think you may of just ordered yours at the right time to get yours so quickly.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I keep saying I'm no expert but I've conjured dozens of spirits for myself now, using CH conjuring & binding items. Like others I've found that some spirits want to say quite a lot initially when conjured but others don't seem to feel the need to say much at all.

You could say that a short reading from conjurers like Magnolia & ASH of Creepy Hollows represents concentrated, genuine, relevant info.

Less busy sellers may have what read like long information sheets about a spirit but most of that may be generic about that type of spirit, with only a small portion of that being about the individual itself. So maybe the difference isn't so great.

And don't forget that - like others have said - the info a keeper gets from their spirit is what completes the picture. There's a special relationship between the spirit and who they were conjured for. (I think Magnolia may have said that at the top of this thread?) That's where the pure gold lies.

And what is a conjurer supposed to do? Complain to the spirit that they haven't revealed enough? Pressure them to say more? What if the spirit says they'll say more to their keeper? Maybe the spirit has obligations mostly to their keeper, not to the conjurer?

I once paid for a spirited vessel from what was an established seller, who completely failed to forward me any info about the spirit. That was truly frustrating. And the seller kept lying about having it on their system and that they would get round to sending it to me. Despite the politeness of my follow up queries, they eventually just ignored me. Thankfully they're no longer in business. They had a track record for it, I learned. I eventually got more bio info from the spirit itself.

So I'd flip it round, when it comes to discussion on the length of CH spirit descriptions. CH are incredibly trustworthy, genuine and expert. What they do give us is 100% reliable. I don't see it as lacking in any way.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Vampire”