The Emotion Code

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I’m kind of surprised I couldn’t find a thread on The Emotion Code here. I have received two sessions using this healing system, both done by a family friend.

This healing system uses muscle testing through the use of magnets to identify trapped emotional energy. This energy can be absorbed from family members/ancestors, or directly experienced by the person and then becomes trapped. It is believed that this trapped emotional energy can lead to blocks and imbalances. (I am not a practitioner of this yet, but it is something I am incredibly interested in.)

I felt much lighter after the sessions were complete. It was interesting to me to see how accurate the core beliefs that came up were/as well as how accurate the ages these beliefs were associated with.

I’m curious to see if anyone has stories/experiences to share about this?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Have you figured more about this method of healing? It’s interesting 🤔.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. This is very interesting! I will be reading up on this, and seeing if I can get some treatment myself! Thank you for posting this! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

Hazell wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 6:24 pm I’m kind of surprised I couldn’t find a thread on The Emotion Code here. I have received two sessions using this healing system, both done by a family friend.

This healing system uses muscle testing through the use of magnets to identify trapped emotional energy. This energy can be absorbed from family members/ancestors, or directly experienced by the person and then becomes trapped. It is believed that this trapped emotional energy can lead to blocks and imbalances. (I am not a practitioner of this yet, but it is something I am incredibly interested in.)

I felt much lighter after the sessions were complete. It was interesting to me to see how accurate the core beliefs that came up were/as well as how accurate the ages these beliefs were associated with.

I've come across the subversion of this before, I believe. Folks call it the Emotional Freedom Technique, but I like to call it tapping technique. A mentor of mine introduced me to it a while back, and although we mainly tapped between the eyebrows, it felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders every time. Whenever I felt defeated, I found myself tapping away on my own. I reckon it could be pretty beneficial to my clients at work, so I'm eager to learn more about it and the Emotion Code as a whole.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 8:00 am
Hazell wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 6:24 pm I’m kind of surprised I couldn’t find a thread on The Emotion Code here. I have received two sessions using this healing system, both done by a family friend.

I've come across the subversion of this before, I believe. Folks call it the Emotional Freedom Technique, but I like to call it tapping technique. A mentor of mine introduced me to it a while back, and although we mainly tapped between the eyebrows, it felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders every time. Whenever I felt defeated, I found myself tapping away on my own. I reckon it could be pretty beneficial to my clients at work, so I'm eager to learn more about it and the Emotion Code as a whole.

It's joint compression. The tapping gives you essentially the same effect as joint compression via exercise, but on a smaller scale. It's stress relieving, and releases endorphins. To be honest, it's not necessarily anything energy or metaphysical related at all. Still works though.

EDIT: Muscle tensing; also applies joint compression

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

Kitsune wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 9:04 am It's joint compression. The tapping gives you essentially the same effect as joint compression via exercise, but on a smaller scale. It's stress relieving, and releases endorphins. To be honest, it's not necessarily anything energy or metaphysical related at all. Still works though.

EDIT: Muscle tensing; also applies joint compression
It seems like we were discussing an alternative healing system, the Emotion Code, which may not necessarily be related to the metaphysical. Do you care to elaborate more thoughts on the topic?

Hmm, it doesn't seem like joint compression to me. It's not a forceful or targeted tapping, but rather a single spot that might not even be an acupressure point. This technique aims to release any blockages in your energy and help you regain emotional stability, rather than alleviate physical pain. It's more of a remedy for emotional distress.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

I tried 'The emotion code' on myself many years ago with their original book.

I did not experience any benefits and still had serious anxiety and depression from everything I tried to work on with it. In their defense, I might not have done it perfectly.

Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte

I have had a session. I was shocked by how much the practitioner knew about me because I barely knew her. A friend of mine went to her as well. Mine was very healing, and helped me deal with a lot of my trauma that I went through as a kid. I also felt much lighter. I felt seen too. Like she saw into my soul in a sense. I also got to keep my magnet. I don't know if that was usual but I did. I would definitely go back gor another session. It was very healing.

FireFox79
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1

laptop123 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:07 pm I tried 'The emotion code' on myself many years ago with their original book.

I did not experience any benefits and still had serious anxiety and depression from everything I tried to work on with it. In their defense, I might not have done it perfectly.
Just out of curiosity what is the original book and where can you find it?

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

FireFox79 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:31 pm
laptop123 wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:07 pm I tried 'The emotion code' on myself many years ago with their original book.

Just out of curiosity what is the original book and where can you find it?

It was this one, but the newer books are probably better:

https://www.bookmall.co.za/en-gb/produc ... 53709.html

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”