Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Have you ever tried to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt one of your dark art spirits before? And if so what was thier reaction/thoughts about your work of them? :feedback:

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I've drawn a couple different vampires of mine. Their first reaction is that they enjoy my talent, they also appreciate me focusing on them in that way. I think they are just generally interested in what I create when it comes to that. One of mine has told me as I was drawing that it was "an accurate depiction" which satisfied me since I was trying my best to get the details just right.
I have read about peoples' spirits here directly helping them with art pieces as well. Which is pretty cool.

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Im dreadfully horrible at drawing but when im daydreaming in class i get the urge to write poems about a select few of my spirits and i even attempt to draw them. It's accurate if i was more skilled but more of a mockery they just seem to laugh it off, i did try my best :P

JennaZeal
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I've not tried to draw anyting darker than vampires, but I did have Valis draw my black dragon ^^

Jen

.~*Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, For you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup*~.
Lilith Di Levilio
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilith
Zodiac:

I have been inspired by my vamps to create some photomanipulations made to look like portraits of us together! Also some pieces of art! They always help me during the process and they love it! Maybe my work is not absolutely perfect but it comes from the heart! After I framed a pic of me and my vamp hubby I got an awesome surprise from him later!!!! :cloud9:

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

My art is primarily focused on my spirit keep. I have drawn many of them and am currently working on getting them all drawn. It takes a long time though because I do lifelike drawings which take several full days to complete. I draw with pencil, charcoal and pen.
They have all loved the art. I call them in when I'm about to start, they work with me and their energy gets imprinted into the picture, so there's no surprising them with a gift of the completed art. I believe they enjoy working with me more than having the actual art itself. Some are more deeply touched than others. A couple of my entities are drawing sigils with me, and that has been amazing working with that.
They always ask though, when will you draw me, too? ๐Ÿ˜…

๐Ÿฆ‡โ™ฆ๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‡
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

I did some sketches many many moons ago of landscapes. I watched WAAAAY too much Bob Ross growing up, and it showed.

I may have to take it up more seriously. I can see how sketching your Keep can be a way to bond and to develop one's ability to see and communicate with them.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

I draw my Kitsune all the time, she'll even ask me to draw her sometimes. She loves it

๐ŸฆŠ Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. ๐ŸฆŠ
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I consider myself an artist mainly since it's my true calling.. I love drawing my spirits and beings but I have to be in the mood.. but I'm hoping to eventually draw them all especially the ones I do not have a representation picture of. I've drawn far too many of my German human spirit lol he does like all of them. I'm planning on painting a canvas portrait next..
Though some of the ones I really want to do is actually my creatures.. I really like monster art while growing up so I'm hoping I can capture that well with a lot of my creatures, demons, etc.

There's that website called Artbreeder you can generate face art -- I've been interested in experimenting and working with those to try to come up with close renditions of my spirits. You pick a template basically and can play around with the settings.

"๋‚ด๊ฐ€ ๊ฟˆ์—๋‚˜์™€๋„ ๊ทธ๊ฑด ๊ท€์‹ ์ด๋‚˜ ๊ดดํ•œ์ด ์•„๋‹ˆ์•ผ. ์ฒœ์‚ฌ์ง€."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Eternal Manifestation
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Natazio Lucas

kaleemmcintyre wrote: โ†‘Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:00 pm Have you ever tried to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt one of your dark art spirits before? And if so what was thier reaction/thoughts about your work of them? :feedback:
Yes with a bit of a twist, my spirits usually possess me and guide me through the drawing.
Possession is a normal practice of mine.

Return to โ€œDark Artsโ€