Have you been bound?

LittleBat
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I...have to say that I do not put faith in Joel of Moonlitshollow. I feel like he fearmongers, promises the impossible, then (very expensively) delivers no tangible results, while continuing to add on more fears that you can continue to buy into. I went to him with a long-running BA entities situation, it cost a fortune, and genuinely nothing seems to have happened - my spirits didn't celebrate a win the way they always do when we get one, the negative entities didn't go into rage mode and try to mess me up as soon as Joel started, which, again, always happens when I'm on the offensive with them. And me as a clairsentient felt nada from what he was doing, when CH work can often be so intense it's a bit intimidating! All in all...I couldn't pass by this thread without adding my experience here. I would stick with CH...

But on the subject of BA entities, please know that lying is their number one forte. Lying, and getting you emotional, getting you mentally twisted up, trying to drive you crazy - this is their game. The only way for me to minimise my own situation with them was to never, ever play into or believe their games. So this thing with your name, the split consciousness - can you get a CH consultation done on that, perhaps, to see if it's a pack of lies, or actually worth being concerned by? Obviously the biggest question, I think, is 'when did this start, and what brought it on?' - did you bring a new spirit/entity into your life, did you buy an antique, or anything else that could be haunted/a vessel? Because like me, you've got a lot of protective spirits around you, yet things are still going on. Once you've narrowed down where it all came from, hopefully you can work out what type of entity you're up against, and if there is an unpleasantly haunted object, or dubiously conjured spirit in your house, you can get all that gone!

The assaults in your sleep sound really troubling :-/ I recently got a Baku in (from CH) to help with the nightmares and astral asaults, & he has been just beyond brilliant - usually he wakes me up just as a dream starts to take a dark turn, so for a couple weeks I was waking up a lot, but now I'm hardly getting bad dreams, or dreams at all, it's like this blanket of forgetfulness is cast over the whole lot... As for the CH bindings I would recommend, Power of the Survivor, and Spell For Expelling Negative Forces & Attracting Blessings, are both GREAT - I know they sound unrelated, but the first one gives you so much more calm and confidence in yourself to deal with the situation, like, 'you got this'. The second one is pretty fierce for just ripping everything nasty out of the way, and uplifting your mood. Obviously banishings etc are vital here, but you're the one at the eye of the storm - looking out for you, spell-wise, is just as vital. Good luck!!

Greed
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: White Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed

He helped me out. Even helped me when I couldn't pay for things.

2 hours after asking for help he hopped on my situation. He's done fine by me.

Return to “Black Arts”