You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

All the good experiences are making me want to have one as a companion to help with my mental health. I think she would work great with my Hemlock Elf that is already really soothing.

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333
Rimuru
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

My waif fairy is helping me to get some exercise.
I am really a couch potato and dont usually enjoy the outdoors so much. But I wanted to take better care of my health and asked my fairy to help me with this and she really took the job! At winter she took me out to ski and I really enjoyed it. I went out to ski several times. And also walking. Now that it is spring she has helped me to get on my bike and ride aroud the city and it is awesome! I love to look at the nature while we are out together. I feel so happy when I am out and excercising with her.

"Our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real."
jdhthegr8
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

My Waif Fairy is an extremely uplifting member of the spirit family. She is great at noticing my mood swings and popping in with a random affirmation or sweet comment. I don't go out a lot but have tried to take an occasional walk around the block with her binding. She also likes "riding along" in a drive out in the country but obviously prefers to be in nature for real. She and my other 2 Fae go out into the woods on their own sometimes to interact with the local spirits of the land, but the Waif's presence is definitely the most noticeable whenever she is called.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have had very positive experiences with my Waif Fae. He is amazing. I do wish I spent more time with him, but I can't wait until we get the Butterfy Fae unbound so that I can spend time with both of them, as I try to play the matchmaker. Lol. But he is my main healer until I get more healing friends. He also heals my mom and likes to tickle her a lot! Haha.

I think I'm a little reserved when I spend time with him because there are a lot of myths about his race that I don't know. So, I don't want to end up saying the wrong things and doing things that will irritate him. But he's the first spirit I got in my Keep, so he obviously holds a special place in my heart. I tell him he's my Waifu. Haha. But he's like nope, he's my mom's Waifu. Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Faery”