Why sex spirits, and why not?

Water001
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male

Gentlemen & ladies, permit me to say hello to everyone.
I'm sorry I don't come here often to share ideas and or learn from everyone else.
In regard to this question of why or why not.
Let me start by letting you know that sexual spirits are the embodiment of sacred knowledge that you cannot otherwise get anywhere else. If you can quickly refresh your mind , you will understand that life in itself originate from sex and every knowledge with which you will prevail in handling human problems can only be gotten through the entities that understand the secret of sexual energy. In the field of magic, sexual energy is one of the most powerful energy in this world that can if harnessed be used for solving nearly every human problem.
In the other hand, you stand to learn a lot from every entity you choose as companion. Just be open to every spirit that may want to be with you..... You will be surprise on what that has to offer.

mariana_trenchue
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Velverosa

My first encounter with an ubi, was a gift from my partner back when we were still friends so that someone can "play" with me haha. Although they were gifted to me on that purpose, I love them very much. And honestly, they're not really around most of the time to "play" 🥲. They are from someone's court so they are very very busy. They do come tho when they smelled Lady Lilith's scent on me coz they fan girl at her, hard 🤣.

Darkness lies still.

“The less power a man has, the more he likes to use it.” – J. Petit-Senn
cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

I do not keep sexual spirits and I am not interested in acquiring any.

I have had incubi visit me rarely, usually once a year. I know their energy, I know what they can do, and I am Not Interested in the least.

By their very nature, they drain energy. They can’t help it, it’s what they do, it’s not malicious. But omg, I do NOT need that in my life! I have a few chronic illnesses and I need to gain energy, not have it siphoned from me.

I also have an addictive personality/biology, and I could see myself becoming addicted to what they offer. Noooo thanks. I don’t need that type of temptation on hand.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

It's nice to see this topic being discussed because I've noticed something similar. When my starting peers were sharing stories about their first spirit experiences, many of them had a sex spirit, but I didn't. I even tried looking through listings of sex spirits and entities, but there was no calling for me. I started to wonder if something was wrong with me or if I was missing out on something. Now, I only have over 110 spirits and entities in my medium Keep, but still no sex spirit. Sometimes I wonder if those who claim to have a calling for a sex spirit were just imagining it or if it was a genuine calling.
I've been through my fair share of broken and abusive relationships and I know I deserve healing from past traumas, but I don't actively search for a sex spirit to fill that void. I believe that the knowledge, connection, and love from any of my companions could help me through the rough times, without the need for a sex spirit.

I feel that the reasons people give for having a sex spirit are often masked excuses, not necessarily for working with sex magick, or for actual healing purposes, but for the pleasure their sex spirits bring. Nowadays, people seem to be extremely lazy and expect relationships to come to them effortlessly. It's almost as if they don't have to work for anything, just enjoy the ride. Literally. I'm sure I've even seen a couple of Succubus advocates around here who only reply to any topic concerning a Succubus with an authoritative tone. If their authority is challenged, they get defensive as if we are out to get them. Hmm. It makes me wonder if this is more of a psychological issue rather than just a topic/trend about sex spirits.

I have nothing against sex spirits/entities, and to my surprise, a majority of my non-sexual companions are very sexual with me. I'm a touchy-feely and flirtatious person, and I enjoy being romantic. I believe that sex is healthy, but I'm still left wondering why I haven't had a calling for a sex spirit. It remains a mystery, but I'm open to the idea if it ever happens. As of now, I believe I'm doing just fine without a sex spirit or entity. I mean, non-sexual entities/spirits turning into sexual ones already kept me occupied. Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Hey @Tarvos How are you?

I always answer callings, so yes the calling from my incubus was a genuine calling from "M" & that's why I adopted him. Incubus spirits have so much more to offer than what they are generally known for. (I was surprised he initiated a calling actually for the simple reason that when he arrived I told him I'm asexual & he said I know, that's not what I'm here for even if he wants me to in his words explore options in that regard, he knows no way will that happen.) However despite me not engaging in M's main abilities let's just say he is still really sweet, tells me that he likes my style even though it's not really his thing. (I wear turtlenecks alot & never wear makeup either.) but regardless I just adore him❣

I never have adopted out of interest in the species of the spirit. I get a calling then do my research then I adopt my companions & that method has worked out beautifully for me. "M" is a wonderful companion & helps me to be more assertive in general if I need to just in my daily life too which is great.

Recently he's expressed interest in me adopting a succubus for some reason & so I promised that if I get the calling I shall do so as I usually do. OC:

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi @Water001 welcome to our forum.

About this topic…well let’s just say this, from my part, it’s comes down to preferences. I do prefer real sex. Without my imagination running wild 😜 and creating a false hope, expecting far more then he can provide.

Also, it’s the preference of closest relationship before/instead of sex. I always been like that, yes 👍🏻 I married my husband as a virgin….call me old fashioned 8)). Unless my heart goes out and reciprocated on the mutual romance level I can’t go into intimacy. And I am done! Said it all. I guess it’s a very individual thing that everyone has to love and live with.

I have few very nice, romantic and sensually physical touching (hair,face,arm,) types, angels and warm and hugging feline creatures, even my humans are included in that. But none sexual as such and respectful of my preferences.

GothKrispies
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorite
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I got my incubus out of curiosity about Ubi. My succubi I got as a safer way to explore my sexuality. Im in a hetero relationship but I know that, at the very least, I’m not straight. The most accurate label for me is heteroflexible. I appreciate my Ubi, and want to spend more time interacting with them. (One of them sent me a vision of chocolate strawberries while I was typing this so I know now what to leave them as offerings 😂)

I don’t see my Ubi as just spirits to help me get my rocks off or whatever. I did second-guess myself after ordering the bindings for my succubi but I see it as a commitment I made and I have no intention of giving them away. They’re just as much a part of my spirit family as any other spirit.

My Incubus is awesome and I get playful, flirty vibes from him. One of my succubi took on the form of a punk chick with a short link Mohawk yesterday when I was meditating. Both of the girls were very affectionate when they first arrived and felt their energy like hugs and caresses. The Ubi know they’re not allowed to drain energy from me, family, friends, pets, and other loved ones as per the house rules so that has never been the issue.

Overall, I see my relationship with my Ubi as one of companionship. Like my other spirits, they’ll get offerings and if there’s something they want within reason, they’ll get it. (The girls wanted the apple charm is gotten them for their vessel, so I moved them out of the incubus’s charm into the apple.) The kinda vibe I get when I think about my relationship with the succubi is besties at a slumber party lol.

Anyway my lunch break is over so I gotta split, but I hope this made sense!

TLDR: Curiosity, safe exploration of my sexuality. I’m on the bi spectrum. I love my Ubi.

✊🏾ALL LIVES CAN’T MATTER UNTIL BLACK LIVES MATTER ✊🏾
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

My first spirit companion was a yokai. Two years later when I was 18 I felt a strong call to my first incubus companion.

My incubus companion, L. is one of the beings I am closest to and visits with me on a daily basis. He was a prebound conjure, but the thought of anyone else getting his binding made me feel so jealous (?) It was strange, but I just knew I needed him in my life. We get along so well. L. likes watching true crime with me, we watch YouTube drama together, read horror books together, and I just share different parts of my life with him. It took about a year for us to really connect, but we’ve been super close since. He likes pretending to be a vampire and his persona is built around that. I personally really enjoy this. He also has a strong connection to a certain fallen angel and is very knowledgeable in magic. He can be very protective towards me. He is also someone who has talked me through difficult emotional situations. (This includes calling me out on toxic behavior and self sabotage.) My relationship with L. is so much more than just sex. I honestly can’t imagine what my spiritual journey would be like without him.

I also have two companions that would be deemed sexual who are not interested in me in that way. These are my first averka companions and my incubus ero-necromancer companion. They do have very magnetic and sexual auras, but I know they came to me/I was called to them for a different purpose. With my averka companion I didn’t state it in the notes, but I was looking for a serious mentor figure. When we first met he stated he saw me as no more than a child and he had no romantic interests towards me. This didn’t bother me at all, and in fact it made me happy that he was what I was looking for. My incubus ero-necromancer companion is another being I see as a mentor. He has a group of followers that he teaches different magic arts to. His energy does make me feel a certain way, but I also acknowledge that doesn’t necessarily mean he has those types of feelings towards me. They both feel like strict, no nonsense teachers.

To me ubi are unique individuals with different personalities, lives, interests, and abilities.

I do find it a bit concerning how many people see them and think they are automatically going to be the perfect boyfriend/girlfriend who will do whatever to please their partner/is always on call for this. All relationships take effort even if they are with a nonphysical being. One of my companions commented that going into it with that mindset can be dangerous and may only serve to bring disappointment and frustration. It may also cause beings with less than nice intentions or even parasites to show up.

venusian_entity
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I believe it is cheating if you engage with sex spirits while having a committed partner, if your partner does not know or consent. Not everyone will be comfortable with such an arrangement. I know I would feel uncomfortable if I found out my partner was collecting a harem of succubi wives. I would be concerned for my own safety as well

StarofHope
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I cant choose.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hope
Zodiac:

So this "trend" has been for a couple of years. I thought it was recent 🤔. This was an interesting read, a lot of different points pf views are shared.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”