How to cleanse a black arts user of corruption?

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

So let's say someone who's done a lot of black arts and succombed to darkness and comittied heinous acts finally decides they wish to be cleansed - what are some ways that could help accomplish this cleansing?

Any rituals, spirits or things that can wipe the slate clean or help with intense purification?

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

I find this to be an interesting hypothetical situation. Since the person wants to be cleansed from such darkness then the typical methods for cleansing may be insufficient so maybe something more intense. I suggest a ritual that involves Hades and keep repeating until they feel better. I suggested Hades because He can take our crap and dump it in one of His lakes which I found out through experience.

If the person really wants to wipe the slate clean then a follow up by going to Jesus. Yes, I know it's Christian and may seem cliche but, as far as I know, He's the only Deity who can truly make you clean. That too, I'm speaking from experience.

Now don't get me wrong, I have NOT done anything that's mentioned in the scenario. I did: however, have help from those two Deities for much more minor things.

From a spirit keeping perspective, maybe consider a sin eater.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

duplicate post
Last edited by Lewk on Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Tokala wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:51 am So let's say someone who's done a lot of black arts and succombed to darkness and comittied heinous acts finally decides they wish to be cleansed - what are some ways that could help accomplish this cleansing?

Any rituals, spirits or things that can wipe the slate clean or help with intense purification?
I'll assume we mean BA, according to the CH definition, which is unremittingly malicious energies, magic or beings.

Cleansing of karma? Cleansing and healing of damaged caused by the malicious energies or beings involved? Then continued protection from BA? Or were oaths made etc? Those may be the main issues.

For damage - I think one way could be to look at it the same way as if you were a victim. CH does services to free and heal a person of BA links & then related damage (see the CH Shop).

For karma - one way might be to use a Sin Eater.

Protection - you can see spell bindings, spirits and services to protect from BA in the CH Shop.

Oaths undoing - They can consult CH support. They are longstanding experts in all of this kind of thing.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

God. That's the first and only person you need to talk to right now. Acknowledge him and he will make your path straight. Quite literally. Coming from personal experience.

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Thank you all for your invaluable advice. I've contacted CH about some oath undoing as mentioned and we'll see how it goes. They've asked some things about the individual in question but alas they're hard to answer.

I did speak with a companion about the subject, and I was told that obsidian can help greatly with the absorption and transmutation of corruption and darkness and can keep somenone's dark side from taking over if they wear it. I guess it works kinda like charcoal but in a spiritual sense? I'm just throwing this info out there in case it's helpful to someone.

I also imagine that if an individual ever chooses to practice some really dark, terrible things, a split must happen in their psyche because they are really deviating from their source. So I think they'd also suffer some psychological issue in this life or the next. This also makes me think of them really needing something that can put them back together/merge them and realine them with themselves - basically un-break the psyche and heal the rift.

Return to “Dark Arts”