Colaras

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

Kvedulf133 wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 9:30 pm
Angelik wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:48 pm I forgot yesterday was the date for reprogramming...well I did it today and did not make any change to last year's wishes.
no self doubt😡!!!
x*D

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 9:07 am I wonder what makes the time pase exactly that from the 23rd of Dec evening until the 2nd of January morning? I put it out exactly two night late, because we are a day ahead.

So what if I live it out for two nights extra? It shouldn't be the Moon faze or the season either. Because it's changes every christmas plus we have summer right now and winter is on the other side of the world.

I missed out on placing this order in as a freebie renewal within the first week of December, because I didn't know I need to spend over $25 dollars. I tryed not to spend much due to exchange rates.

Nevertheless, I am doing this by faith. It'll works for me.
Lewk wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:34 am I forgot to put it out last year, by about 1 hour. I remembered this year and just managed to beat the deadline this time.
Season's greetings to everyone, by the way.

tl/dr: As with most things, I think to be sure about how getting the timing wrong affects receiving the full Coloras Ritual's benefits - or any of them - the only way to find out is to email CH support.

I guess CH support can give a definitive answer on whether an hour or a day out in timing nullifies the effect.

It looks to me like the Colaras ritual is carried out from Xmas Eve (24th Dec) to New Year's Day (1st Jan) inclusive. So, if we put out the vessel, prepared exactly as per the instructions - ie on the night before then take it down on the day after - it's in place and the magical energies of the rite will recognise it and activate when the rite is performed.

I guess we could leave it out early or take it down slightly late - but again idk for certain.

If a vessel isn't out when the rite is first performed, thinking logically, the rite has nothing to work with (it seems to me). It's performed for 9 days in a row by un-named practitioners. It's possible that different stages of the ritual are performed on different days - or it could be the same thing each day, for 9 days in total. It's hard to know.

I note that the instructions don't say anything about time zones, so if it was 24th December where you live when you put the vessel out, I'd expect the ritual's energies will recognise that the vessel was put out correctly. Again, I'm not certain.

Whether missing the correct time and date by an hour or two or a day or two makes a crucial difference...once again I don't know. I'm guessing it does, otherwise the instructions could have said don't worry if you get the timing slightly wrong. And I think timing can be crucial with magical things. (Or maybe it doesn't matter that much.)

It all depends how the rite has been designed, how and when it's done and how it's worded, I suppose.

Some magic is precise and particular, whereas other magic can be more flexible and tolerant. eg Some CH rites and spell bindings do come with instructions to start again if you miss a single day. However other CH bindings can be more flexible than their instructions suggest - but ones like that that I've seen aren't about timing.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you 😊 @Lewk . Yeah, actually if it's a ritual type then I missed a day. It's helpful brainstorming. I'll get some more info later on from CH staff.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Lonikh wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:58 am I too had that done and in my new order i renewed it. I asked some things that i want now and some longterm.
One year has past and i have seen the results i got back to read what i had writen one year ago and almost half of the staff i wrote are done.
Cant wait to venture into the new year cleansed and ready for anything 😝
Oh this is great to hear. This is my first time doing this, and hoping it all works out >.< <3

Return to “General Questions”