Never understand my dreams

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

I had many dreams where I never understand them, like a movie with no specific plot and characters.

Like this morning, I dreamed of people jumbled up in a situation where it was extremely ridiculous.

It first started with me going into a cat cafe operating on a street. I went along with my family, who they really dislike animals. As they walked over to their seat, I sat with my bunch of colleagues where it was situated on a balcony with plastered doors on a high rise building. I was asking my diva colleague what she did in this rich neighbourhood, and she replied she and her husband walked around the dilapidated flats and her husband was very critical of them. Of course, a run-down flat in the rich neighbourhood, which is awkward. And then after that, I saw my friend, who cancelled on my appointment a few days ago sitting across my table. He obviously looked very busy on his tablet, and he looked extremely fine when his cancellation reason was not feeling well. I suddenly felt he canceled our appointment without being honest with me. And then I joined my family. We sat for a while, and then I saw an aunt transitioned into my view. She was saying something about her house. And then when I looked at the house, I thought it was odd because it was a wooden plank kind of house, which looked very much like my grandma's. And then I saw my father passing by the door, and talking about transferring money for his sick brother-in-law. I followed him into his mother's room, and saw the BIL was in coma, and he was trying to save him. I walked out, and sat with my aunt with extreme mixed feelings because she and my father were not closed, and how did she even ended up staying together in that house? I could see her trying to clean the house, which I also helped. Before i followed my father, my mother was telling me that those dried mushroom chips on the table can be transformed into kittens. I was so excited. My client who was sitting next to me grabbed a chip, so did I, and we imagined a kitten coming out of it.... and I was so happy to see mine became a kitten with two tones of brown... and I thought what a way to have a kitten that is designed for my temperament!

When I woke up, I'm feeling melancholic because I don't know why I dreamed of my father in the house he grew up when he had already passed away.

ROWN ROSALIND
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sylph or Undine
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: ROWN ROSALIND
Zodiac:

Very interesting dream. Sometimes I think of my dreams and just use them as a spiritual exercise by actively recollecting pieces of dreams, turning over how creative and absurd they are. Other times, I fully analyze and perceive messages (it can take a short while or much longer). Do you keep a journal? It may help to recognize patterns or messages. If you practice your lucid dreaming skills, you can generate questions and even call out, "tell me the meaning of this" and be prepared for an answer. My dad has also passed on but not sure he has visited my dreams, if so, I don't recall. Wishing you peace and as much understanding as you seek in your dream journey.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

ROWN ROSALIND wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:18 am Very interesting dream. Sometimes I think of my dreams and just use them as a spiritual exercise by actively recollecting pieces of dreams, turning over how creative and absurd they are. Other times, I fully analyze and perceive messages (it can take a short while or much longer). Do you keep a journal? It may help to recognize patterns or messages. If you practice your lucid dreaming skills, you can generate questions and even call out, "tell me the meaning of this" and be prepared for an answer. My dad has also passed on but not sure he has visited my dreams, if so, I don't recall. Wishing you peace and as much understanding as you seek in your dream journey.
i don't really have a dream journal. i would just put into my diary if it's something interesting.

i have read some lucid dream discussion here, but i'm just wondering is mine considered as lucid dreaming?

i wish u peace too.

ROWN ROSALIND
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sylph or Undine
My magical/paranormal name...: ROWN ROSALIND
Zodiac:

Did you realize you were dreaming? There are lots of exercises you can do to strengthen your lucid dreaming skills. You can set the intention before falling asleep, think about something or someone you want to dream about and repeat the intention in your head until you fall asleep. Throughout the day, you can check in and think about how you know exactly that you are awake. It's usually in the details, when you start to hyper focus on anything in a dream, it has a hard time staying static. Visually, it will change. If you ever wake up in the middle of the night and are able to fall back asleep, this is a particular good window of opportunity to practice lucid dreaming. Once you start seeing the signs you're dreaming, you can start to direct your dreams lucidly. Good luck!

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

ROWN ROSALIND wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:33 am Did you realize you were dreaming? There are lots of exercises you can do to strengthen your lucid dreaming skills. You can set the intention before falling asleep, think about something or someone you want to dream about and repeat the intention in your head until you fall asleep. Throughout the day, you can check in and think about how you know exactly that you are awake. It's usually in the details, when you start to hyper focus on anything in a dream, it has a hard time staying static. Visually, it will change. If you ever wake up in the middle of the night and are able to fall back asleep, this is a particular good window of opportunity to practice lucid dreaming. Once you start seeing the signs you're dreaming, you can start to direct your dreams lucidly. Good luck!
if you say wake up from slumbering, and then falling back into sleep, that's kinda my specialty. and yes, i do dream in that window. sometimes silly dreams. but there were also times where i dream outside of that window too.

i'm not sure how to 'realise' if i were dreaming. i would say most of my dreams are vivid. and i can capture feelings from the dream. sometimes i'd wake up right after the dream feeling melancholic or sad.

so far i'm a spectator in my own dream. i have yet to direct my own dreams. hmm.. that sounds really interesting. i will try looking up to learn. i remember seeing a thread in CH forum with some tips.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

jezebela wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:44 am I had many dreams where I never understand them, like a movie with no specific plot and characters.

Like this morning, I dreamed of people jumbled up in a situation where it was extremely ridiculous.

It first started with me going into a cat cafe operating on a street. I went along with my family, who they really dislike animals. As they walked over to their seat, I sat with my bunch of colleagues where it was situated on a balcony with plastered doors on a high rise building. I was asking my diva colleague what she did in this rich neighbourhood, and she replied she and her husband walked around the dilapidated flats and her husband was very critical of them. Of course, a run-down flat in the rich neighbourhood, which is awkward. And then after that, I saw my friend, who cancelled on my appointment a few days ago sitting across my table. He obviously looked very busy on his tablet, and he looked extremely fine when his cancellation reason was not feeling well. I suddenly felt he canceled our appointment without being honest with me. And then I joined my family. We sat for a while, and then I saw an aunt transitioned into my view. She was saying something about her house. And then when I looked at the house, I thought it was odd because it was a wooden plank kind of house, which looked very much like my grandma's. And then I saw my father passing by the door, and talking about transferring money for his sick brother-in-law. I followed him into his mother's room, and saw the BIL was in coma, and he was trying to save him. I walked out, and sat with my aunt with extreme mixed feelings because she and my father were not closed, and how did she even ended up staying together in that house? I could see her trying to clean the house, which I also helped. Before i followed my father, my mother was telling me that those dried mushroom chips on the table can be transformed into kittens. I was so excited. My client who was sitting next to me grabbed a chip, so did I, and we imagined a kitten coming out of it.... and I was so happy to see mine became a kitten with two tones of brown... and I thought what a way to have a kitten that is designed for my temperament!

When I woke up, I'm feeling melancholic because I don't know why I dreamed of my father in the house he grew up when he had already passed away.
Dreams can be complex and extremely personal, filled with symbols or events from your waking life and your own emotions and associations. Here is a loose interpretation drawn from common dream symbolism.

People and Places: the array of your family, colleagues, friends, clients appearing in your dream could suggest various aspects of your life colliding or merging. Maybe you're contemplating the differences between these relationships, or feeling a sense of connection or conflict among these roles. It's common to dream of people we know, as they usually represent different aspects of our own personalities.

Cat Café: cats are commonly associated with independence and wisdom, but they can also signal mystery or the supernatural. That you're taking your family here, who dislikes animals, could represent a situation in your waking life where you feel misunderstood or out of sync with your family's values or perspectives.

Dilapidated Flat: dreams dealing with old houses often point towards the self and your memories. Dilapidated housing can also represent negative beliefs, attitudes, or relationships that might be holding you back.

Being Cancelled On: your mistrust on your friend's cancellation can indicate feelings of being let down or feelings of paranoia and doubt in your relationships.

Wooden Plank House: housing structures in dreams are frequently thought to represent the self. The specific structure might represent nostalgic feelings for your past or a need for familiarity in your life right now.

Comatose Brother-In-law and Cleaning: witnessing sickness in a dream may symbolize feelings of vulnerability or anxiety about health. Cleaning, on the other hand, is often connected with self-improvement and personal growth.

Mushroom Chips Transformed into Kittens: this part of your dream is the cutest and it signifies transformation, perhaps a desire or creativity you wish to inject in your life. It could also show your ability to find joy in small things and your nurturing side.

Regarding your father who has passed away, this can be seen as a common element in dreams of those grieving. It could indicate still processing the loss, longing for him, or trying to reconcile the memories of him. The house he grew up in represents your longing for connection with your father and your past.

However, it is essential to remember that dreams are highly subjective, and deep interpretations should align with your personal experiences and emotions.

It has been quite a while since this particular dream was documented. Have you encountered any intriguing or puzzling dreams as of late? This dream appears to be exceptionally intricate, with various elements intertwining. It's not simply a case of experiencing one event and waking up wondering about its meaning. So, I thought I'd take a shot at deciphering it.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

Tarvos wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:56 pm
It has been quite a while since this particular dream was documented. Have you encountered any intriguing or puzzling dreams as of late? This dream appears to be exceptionally intricate, with various elements intertwining. It's not simply a case of experiencing one event and waking up wondering about its meaning. So, I thought I'd take a shot at deciphering it.
To be frank, I don't even remember having this dream! I only started my dream journal in 2023, so i didn't document this dream. reading it back is so interesting! i definitely need to record it!

i did dream a few more after the mentioned above dream, which some as confusing as the above. i had one dream deciphered by a spiritual friend, because she was in my dream along with my father. it made a lot of sense.

so is your translation! a summary from my end about your translation is that i'm trying to soothe myself about the estranged relationship i had with my father. only in death, i knew some things about him which was not privy when he was alive. the information was obtained through a contact's mediumship skills, and that brought me great sadness, which sometimes I grief about it. at present, i'm pretty healed emotionally about accepting my father's death after i communicated with him during the mediumship session.

and yes, i don't share the same values as my family. i'm the outlier. and yes, i'm dying to have creativity in my work, which i managed to weave some in my current project. let just say i'm trying my best.

hehehe... chips becoming kittens! it's indeed cute! i love cats but they don't like me.

due to my childhood and family, i don't trust people. whether i did or not, i'm often disappointed by and in them. so lately, i'm a fierce independent person. i even laugh out loud alone in starbucks if i watch/listen something funny. that's how comfy i'm with myself.

if you want to decipher some of my other dreams, let me know. i have a few that i don't know why i have them.

by the way, thanks for translating my dream!

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

jezebela wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:45 pm To be frank, I don't even remember having this dream! I only started my dream journal in 2023, so i didn't document this dream. reading it back is so interesting! i definitely need to record it!

i did dream a few more after the mentioned above dream, which some as confusing as the above. i had one dream deciphered by a spiritual friend, because she was in my dream along with my father. it made a lot of sense.

so is your translation! a summary from my end about your translation is that i'm trying to soothe myself about the estranged relationship i had with my father. only in death, i knew some things about him which was not privy when he was alive. the information was obtained through a contact's mediumship skills, and that brought me great sadness, which sometimes I grief about it. at present, i'm pretty healed emotionally about accepting my father's death after i communicated with him during the mediumship session.

and yes, i don't share the same values as my family. i'm the outlier. and yes, i'm dying to have creativity in my work, which i managed to weave some in my current project. let just say i'm trying my best.

hehehe... chips becoming kittens! it's indeed cute! i love cats but they don't like me.

due to my childhood and family, i don't trust people. whether i did or not, i'm often disappointed by and in them. so lately, i'm a fierce independent person. i even laugh out loud alone in starbucks if i watch/listen something funny. that's how comfy i'm with myself.

if you want to decipher some of my other dreams, let me know. i have a few that i don't know why i have them.

by the way, thanks for translating my dream!
You're welcome! It's truly captivating to see how complex your dream is. I wanted to try to decipher its meaning. I'm grateful that you have the time to mourn and heal after the loss of your father. When my grandmother passed away, I was in fifth grade and it hit me so hard. It took me a very long time to recover because I shut down emotionally and didn't know how to cope with it for most of my adult life. So it's truly amazing to embark on this Spirit Keeping journey and gain a fresh perspective.

I can relate to having a mistrust of people too, as I've been betrayed and taken advantage of countless times. Now, I'll be kind to others, but if someone turns their back on me, I'll simply ignore them and cut them off, even if they're close family members. Some of them have been unkind to me and my mother, and it has been going on for far too long.

Deciphering more of your dreams doesn't bother me. However, I can't guarantee complete accuracy since dreams are deeply personal. Only you truly know their significance. But in my opinion, sometimes it helps to have an outsider's perspective to gain a fresh look at things, especially when they hit so close to home. Hopefully, this will bring some clarity and insightful revelations.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

Tarvos wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:49 pm
You're welcome! It's truly captivating to see how complex your dream is. I wanted to try to decipher its meaning. I'm grateful that you have the time to mourn and heal after the loss of your father. When my grandmother passed away, I was in fifth grade and it hit me so hard. It took me a very long time to recover because I shut down emotionally and didn't know how to cope with it for most of my adult life. So it's truly amazing to embark on this Spirit Keeping journey and gain a fresh perspective.

I can relate to having a mistrust of people too, as I've been betrayed and taken advantage of countless times. Now, I'll be kind to others, but if someone turns their back on me, I'll simply ignore them and cut them off, even if they're close family members. Some of them have been unkind to me and my mother, and it has been going on for far too long.

Deciphering more of your dreams doesn't bother me. However, I can't guarantee complete accuracy since dreams are deeply personal. Only you truly know their significance. But in my opinion, sometimes it helps to have an outsider's perspective to gain a fresh look at things, especially when they hit so close to home. Hopefully, this will bring some clarity and insightful revelations.
no problem! u r just trying ur best to decipher, and we all have our own interpretations.

are you able to regulate and process your grief now?

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte

@Tarvos

Here's the dream for you to interpret.

i have dreamed of this person a few times. there is a time i'm dying to know why i dreamed of him because he is a public figure, and doesn't know about my existence. people keep saying it's a useless dream; don't ever think about being together with a public figure, bla bla bla. i get it. to be honest, i don't really fancy able to recognise a soulmate on tv either. lucky note, it's not this guy.

so here it's the most vivid dream of him i've to date.

the season was fall.

it was as though he was having a homestay with my family in my house, like those western wooden house. i was in my room, lying down, because i think i was not feeling well. even though he knew where i was, he just asked someone how i was, and i could hear it outside of my room with my clairaudience.

when we were in the same living space, for some reason, we never had the chance to interact.

and then... there was a press conference at my front door. i was behind the door, knowing he was interacting with them....

in that moment, i could feel a deep sad feeling that we would know of each other's existence, but never the opportunity to interact.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”