new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Velverosa

There was this one guy that my partner conjured a spirit before. At first he was nice, taking our advices as he communicate with his friend. We were supposed to conjure another spirit for him as things seemed to be going pretty okay until one day, he suddenly unfriended me and my partner on discord. We didn't really cared much about that after because we thought that he probably got scared to get his supposed to be new friend and ran away. And then one day my partner called me and told me that the angel that was conjured for that guy was abused, not physically like what the others have said but verbally. She was crying when she came to my partners places and got very depressed. And then she told us how that guy would say mean things to her, degrade her and would even curse at her. Fortunately, my partner's immortal partner/s broke their bindings and binded the angel to me and my partner instead. After that, we gave him a gift that he would never forget. Something that will haunt him in his short human life. We are trying to give her the love and care she deserves, and she has been doing pretty well, but the sadness and pain she felt is still there.

This is the reason why other beings hate humans. They tend to be rude and arrogant, and not knowing their place. No matter how bad ur day is, or if u don't fully believe in spirits and other beings, it won't hurt to be respectful towards them. But what to expect from humans honestly, whey can't even respect their own race.

Darkness lies still.

“The less power a man has, the more he likes to use it.” – J. Petit-Senn
Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Spirits can be abused and abuse. It can be physical verbal etc. I had a very emotional experience before I went ahead and unbound two spirits from Lilith Treasure Tavern. Keep in mind they are dark arts and not black arts so I wouldn't even begin to imagine what some other folks are going through. SO story goes like this. I'm not getting my way so I begin to verbally abuse my EX vampire queen spirit and in return she bites me constantly so bad We had to come to terms of just splitting. It never was gonna work out.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Kvedulf133 wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:48 am Spirits can be abused and abuse. It can be physical verbal etc. I had a very emotional experience before I went ahead and unbound two spirits from Lilith Treasure Tavern.
Those weren't spirits. Those were entities. Afaik Lilith doesn't do spirits.
Also, as a side note, Azrael is the angel of death. Azazel is a fallen angel and the scapegoat demon.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:38 pm
Kvedulf133 wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:48 am Spirits can be abused and abuse. It can be physical verbal etc. I had a very emotional experience before I went ahead and unbound two spirits from Lilith Treasure Tavern.
Those weren't spirits. Those were entities. Afaik Lilith doesn't do spirits.
Also, as a side note, Azrael is the angel of death. Azazel is a fallen angel and the scapegoat demon.
so actually the scapegoat is an interpretation from the bible... but sure you corrected my spelling. Guess the score is even haha. Also I did not know that. Who told you that?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Kvedulf133 wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:11 pm so actually the scapegoat is an interpretation from the bible... but sure you corrected my spelling. Guess the score is even haha. Also I did not know that. Who told you that?
The scapegoat is an ancient tradition of putting the sins of people onto a goat and sending it into the desert to die, taking the sins with it. Which later supposedly formed the demon Azazel.
That was from before bible times.
How it plays into him being a fallen angel, no clue. History and time have done a number on a lot of things.

And who told me what?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:21 am
Kvedulf133 wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:11 pm so actually the scapegoat is an interpretation from the bible... but sure you corrected my spelling. Guess the score is even haha. Also I did not know that. Who told you that?
The scapegoat is an ancient tradition of putting the sins of people onto a goat and sending it into the desert to die, taking the sins with it. Which later supposedly formed the demon Azazel.
That was from before bible times.
How it plays into him being a fallen angel, no clue. History and time have done a number on a lot of things.

And who told me what?
I'm aware of what scapegoat means. Where did that goat go to? To the angel of the lord right? As for the name difference and the actual fallen angel.. I have no definite answer.

Redregon
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown as of yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

This reminds me of a practitioner I know... they swear up and down they they were able to subdue and "kill" a demon and they "ate" their eye apparently... or so that's what they said happened... and since then they believe they have a "demonic" eye... I don't necessarily believe them, especially since I've come to know that you can't harm a spirit.)
Last edited by Redregon on Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Faolan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
Zodiac:

Magnolia wrote: Fri May 21, 2010 11:53 pm The context of that expression denies itself. A spirit is a spirit therefore you cannot physically injure it. Are there nasty people in the world who have spirits to drag them down with themselves and be verbally abusive? Sure. Nasty people are everywhere but you have to remember we're talking about spirits. The spirit has the opportunity to move itself from the physical to spiritual plane at their own will and that is something you cannot take away from them no matter who you are. If they do not like a situation they are in they are going to move to the spiritual and/or astral plane. People have to abandon the mindset that humans are superior beings, we are not. We are graced by the presence of spirits, not the other way around. Spirits are far more advanced than we. If a spirit is permanently bound to a vessel (and not attached) then they will likely go into the spiritual or astral realm and reside. They will not be with the vessel on the physical plane.

Do not ever delude yourself that humans are more powerful than spirits or magick; that is a dangerous assumption & belief. Humans are privileged to practice magic & interact with spirits which requires respect at all times that you are dealing with a force bigger than yourself. For most people they come into this Spirit Keeping world with honest intentions and that is what they receive in return... goodness & happiness.

I agree with the core sentiment of the forum post that emphasizes the distinction between the physical and spiritual realms, and the inherent respect and reverence that should be accorded to spirits and the practice of magic.

Adding to this, it's important to recognize that the interaction between the physical and spiritual realms is complex and deeply rooted in various cultural, religious, and personal beliefs. The notion that spirits exist on a different plane and can move between realms at will is a perspective shared by many spiritual and metaphysical belief systems. This concept underscores the idea that the physical world and the spiritual world are interconnected yet operate under different principles and laws.

Furthermore, the post touches on an essential aspect of humility and respect in dealing with spirits and practicing magic. It's a reminder that humans, despite their technological and intellectual advancements, should not fall into the trap of believing they are superior to or more powerful than spiritual entities or the forces of magic. Such an attitude can lead to arrogance and a lack of respect for the mysteries and powers that lie beyond human understanding.

The concept of spirits being bound or attached to physical vessels and their ability to retreat into spiritual or astral realms resonates with many traditions that speak of spirits as independent entities with their own will and agency. This perspective invites us to consider the spiritual world as rich, complex, and populated by entities with their own agendas and capabilities.

In conclusion, the post eloquently puts forward the idea that engaging with the spirit world and the practice of magic is a privilege that should be approached with honesty, respect, and a clear understanding of the limits of human power. It's a call to recognize and honor the profound and often mysterious nature of the spiritual realm.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”