Anyone tried Thelovewitch SG/darkwitchbambi?

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Uhmhi007
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 12
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi! I recently have heard some rumours about lovewitchsg/darkwitch bambi. Has anyone bought anything from her before? She used to have a very popular etsy store/website under darkwitch bambi and now she has her own physical store called thelovewitch. She sells spirits, oils etc. Let me know! I'm curious.

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Hi I only got 2 orders from her from when she had an ETSY shop, which were deity readings. I found it short as she just messages the name with no other message. For the price, I guess it is kind of pricy if it is only the name. Other than that her customer service is alright.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

So I will say this:
- I am a personal friend of hers.
- I'm actually the one who helped advise the creation of her physical shop, and helped with the brainstorming and planning.
- Regarding rumors: She has recently been harassed and stalked by her ex and just recently was able to file a protection order and launch a criminal investigation. So I wouldn't pay attention to these rumors because they are slander accounts being made. But anyway that is not what this is about but Etsy ended up classifying her shop as against their policies because it is metaphysical despite the disclaimers she made, and there was someone making copycat listings basically impersonating her.
- I helped her with a few listings when the Etsy shop was up, doing some sigil spells for clients so I know most of the framework of her shop.
- I wouldn't go as far as to say I am a mentor but that's a bit of what I was so I can attest to what she can and cannot do for the most part.

I've received conjures and spell items from her before actually. All spirits are real and there. She's been able to speak to my spirit guardian which was a really neat one of a kind experience. I have a fallen angel gifted from her and a Rashoon commander and a few others. She's very good at channeling and astral traveling actually and has definitely passed some messages to me.
I personally think she excels in tarot reading and can conjure some valuable companions. She's definitely improved and changed up a lot of things though because that was some time ago.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Forgot to mention the one thing she IS very gifted in is healing work actually.
Don't know if you're located in Singapore but she has a sister store called Healeir for purposes like that. I'm not sure she currently does healing services from herself since I don't inquire too much about her plans now days but I think that is something people overlook, she has great healing and reiki abilities that I believe are worth looking into.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “Seller Review”