Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Tokala wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:19 pm I'm kind of wondering what you guys do with the stones or jewels you offer your spirits? Just leave them out or put them away or what?
I've only ever put out gemstones or jewellery for my bound spirit companions as a permanent thing, individually, for them.

I suppose they can be put out as temporary offerings, as long as they know that's what it's going to be: temporary. Gemstones can be a source of raw power, according to CH. Otherwise I wouldn't leave out jewellery ie with no gemstone to 'feed' from unless it was an individual treat/gift.

It's also easy to run out of space for that, if you have a lot of companions, unless there's space next to each of their vessels.

For my very first bound spirit I bought all the recommended gemstones, plus a silk 'box' in the recommended colours. I probably spent as much - or more - on those as as on the original purchase. I quickly realised that I wouldn't be able to keep up that level of expenditure. I have a number of spirits for whom ruby is the recommended gemstone. I'd love to get one for each of them but I've decided that's too expensive - especially as they don't actively need it.

(A CH Aeon orb is a good alternative way to go. More feeding energies can be added as your bound spirit family increases.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

One special thing I did for one of my companions is that I made a bracelet for him as a gift, with glass beads, not to be used as a vessel. I have some orbs that give out energy from CH and another seller but also I made my own first eternal energy portal (with CH instructions) and I have given that as a gift to myself and my spirits to keep our energy levels high.

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Tokala wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:19 pm I'm kind of wondering what you guys do with the stones or jewels you offer your spirits? Just leave them out or put them away or what?
Some I leave out as temporary "decoration" to represent an offering being extended which may include other things, and others I treat as a more conventional "gift" in that I make it a part of their shrine. Either are valid for their own situations, and there are other approaches some may take as well

Return to “Spirit Tasking”