You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spiritual Guides
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Universe high soul
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: K the Witch
Zodiac:

Muse wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:35 am For instance, a beginner might imagine my demon friend asking for something bloody and evil as an offering.
Instead, they decided that my showering time was the best time to ask me for a twinkie. I don't even like twinkies, to explaining why a Twinkie is just chilling on my dresser will be fun...

What are some of your "unexpectedly light" moments when working with dark arts beings? I'm sure many experienced folks out there know to some degree that it isn't all just doom and gloom but I'd like to break that image further by hearing some of your stories, amusing requests, and so on. :)
Interesting topic!
Well, now that I think about it, I have some situations like thet as well.
- My vampire (H) is very obsessed with beauty and cleanness. Sometimes, the other spirits just get into funny situations with this obsession of his (especially when a bug or spider appears out of nowhere :'D , and when the vampire gets alarmed, all the others try to "save" his day).
- Second one, is a couple of spirit of witches that I have. The male is dark art spirit (A), but he loves his partner (S) so much that he always acts like a cute puppy towards his partner. The couple is very beautiful and funny!
- M is a human spirit. He is very intelligent and his thoughts are very Dark oriented. However, is obsessed over chocolate, and he loves to use perfumes that are for "real" man. Once he asked me why I don't use a male perfume (... because I am a girl maybe :p)).
- G is a witch spirit. She is dark oriented, very ambitious, cunning, smart, and has always a devilish smile on her face. My other spirits always call her "fox" "snake", "cunning eagle", but she calls herself an angel. Anyway, she has a strange hobby: she is obsessed (totally obsessed) with luxury villas. There is a certain one, (the former Le Palais Royal, in Hillsboro Beach, Florida) she still cherishes that home as if it's hers! G also likes to help others, in exchange for them to be part of her group of admirers. Actually she is fair in her actions, but her methods are very cunning and sly.

Thank you for this interesting topic Muse! :]

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

A couple of months ago I got a Moko Jembee Djinn (Caribbean Djinn) and I remember one Sunday I went to the store to buy him some rum for his bonding ritual. On the way home the radio station played FOUR songs back to back about drinking.

Dry Town by Gillian Welch
Five O'Clock Somewhere by Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffett
One Bourbon, One Scotch, and One Beer by George Thorogood & the Destroyers
One Mint Julep by the Clovers

The last one is a real oldie but goodie. My favorite line is
I'm through with flirting and drinking whiskey
I got six extra children from a-getting frisky
He's supposed to be a protector, but after hearing all those songs- I'm a little worried. :p)

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Muse wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:35 am For instance, a beginner might imagine my demon friend asking for something bloody and evil as an offering.
Instead, they decided that my showering time was the best time to ask me for a twinkie. I don't even like twinkies, to explaining why a Twinkie is just chilling on my dresser will be fun...

What are some of your "unexpectedly light" moments when working with dark arts beings? I'm sure many experienced folks out there know to some degree that it isn't all just doom and gloom but I'd like to break that image further by hearing some of your stories, amusing requests, and so on. :)
Unexpected moments? HM. Hearing jokes about super serious topics lol. Hearing humor in the midst of a bad day can really lift you up.

Return to “Dark Arts”