Etsy: Moonlitshollow

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Osean
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:30 am Well, probably some of you read about as I hinted this before, how my Throne Commander angel almost strike war against him, which I never knew about why. But I had to leave and do no businesses with him. I was a member there and bought staff from him. But it was only for a month. I decided not to call back my protection team but break contact with him.

He also couldn't do much with me really. He hated all my angelic and celestials. He constantly mentioned it to me, and that I am a manifestation of light and total opposite to him. He wrote on discord about light beings as me, capable of harming energy like his. I don't think he had much harm or tie to me, because he told me, I neutralised and dissolved his bindings on me. Magnolia told me, one of my gift is mending... to feel out voyed with light. That is a total crash on a dark being like him with his energy.

If you worried, get onto Ash and asked them for healing cleansing service. But also think, it'll wear off his influence from you. Make sure you never look back or get enominal thinking. Be neutral within yourself. Break all contact and attachment energetically from him.
That middle paragraph is a huge red flag to me. My mom is both a star seed and a light worker. I’m definitely darker than she is though my spirits tell me I’m a duel energy soul along with being a star seed. Mom and I have done energy work on each other with no issues. His line about your light energy destroying his dark energy reads as BS to me.

I’ve looked to buy from his site before but I didn’t because his energy felt oily to me.

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

As a side question, since it was mentioned Joel uses glamour/illusion/masking to recreate his image to hide his true gross intentions, I was wondering if anyone knows if CH offers a service to strip away glamors like this?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I do agree with that. I experienced it on myself. Luckily, my strong protection team kept pestering blantly telling me to break all connections from him. I was under his spell for a month, spent a fortune on him too, and left good reviews. Although, I also know that he really messed up after September. I'll look around on CH shop today
Tokala wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:55 pm As a side question, since it was mentioned Joel uses glamour/illusion/masking to recreate his image to hide his true gross intentions, I was wondering if anyone knows if CH offers a service to strip away glamors like this?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

I dreamed of him attacking me the other night. I woke up feeling sick and really violated. I nearly barfed. :'( :..( This is really not okay.

Can someone please take this guy down a few notches?

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

out of sheer curiousity any of you got any heavy feeling on you chest working with him like something heavy was on your chest? or heavy energy making you want to gag? or a tingle below to try to allure u back in? no one has to answer me. but i am curious.

some of you may wonder why i am asking this. if you guys did experience this with his work. it just tells me more of what is going on. if your not then forget my questions.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Yes, sure I did.I don't even need to work with him I picked up his energy and extremely dark. That is why I stopped communicating with him my guidance behind me and my angels were so crazy protective that he actually told me one stage to call me protection team back .
madgar29 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:16 am out of sheer curiousity any of you got any heavy feeling on you chest working with him like something heavy was on your chest? or heavy energy making you want to gag? or a tingle below to try to allure u back in? no one has to answer me. but i am curious.

some of you may wonder why i am asking this. if you guys did experience this with his work. it just tells me more of what is going on. if your not then forget my questions.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:49 am Yes, sure I did.I don't even need to work with him I picked up his energy and extremely dark. That is why I stopped communicating with him my guidance behind me and my angels were so crazy protective that he actually told me one stage to call me protection team back .
madgar29 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:16 am out of sheer curiousity any of you got any heavy feeling on you chest working with him like something heavy was on your chest? or heavy energy making you want to gag? or a tingle below to try to allure u back in? no one has to answer me. but i am curious.

---- I think we are talking about the same thing so I will tell my story on these type of people.

CH even has readings for whats in your bloodlines, the one i am about to talk about is either forbidden or a conspiracy or something I do not know about again hidden from eyes.

What I am about to say, some may not resonate with it? I have encountered several humans in my life time so far that has odd similar effects on myself. I started to piece it together. I will just say what I know or what has happened.

I use to think these people were just reincarnated reptilians to counter the other waves coming in. but all of those ideas are theory at best. i dont know what they are what i do know. that is fact with my real life experience.

they define the word narcissist..... every single time they show up in my life literally is when i get a powerful healing done. 2 examples. just had reiki done. she swoops in immediately starts to try to manpuliate the situation i will admit i was letting it happen because at the time i found her attractive she said yes to a date. anyways, things started to become weird i felt her being very vampiric taking from me. felt like stones on my chest then when she said bye she would do something to my lower chakra to get my southern region to tingle as if to tell me i need her. The moment I talked about spirits and and I was going to get a volkh she literally disappeared out of my life.

2nd one again got a healing different healing wont go into details. i literally met him online in a game. i should have known i knew the signs. i knew i just a healing and boom there he was wanting to be in my group already trying to use vampiric abilities on me stones on chest even the lower chakra tingle again. this time i straight up asked why. he said he was a reptilian even that he went against his own but i don't know if i buy any of that anymore. im not sure what they really are..... but the signs and abilities are strangely and strikingly similar.

there is other ones i have encountered maybe its a me thing. whatever they are they like to come in when i try to improve myself. try to derail me when i try to get back on the rail. i dunno what they really are but they are annoying. and a lot of people fall for these type of people.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I would suggest to stick to reviews of listings from this shop.
One review per purchase.

Return to “Seller Review”