neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:43 am
Kvedulf133 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:39 am
Satella wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:36 am
Oh thanks Aster, it was such an amazing experience they told me they want to sit in during my next readings I do, said they might help out my Royal banniks with celestial based readings uwu
Do you like to do tarot card readings with your family?
Yes it’s quite fun and amazing experience unless your taking about my “human family” No nothing is great when they are involved.
LOL. Too funny. I can relate to that though.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I started to work a bit more with my decks. I was gifted a tarot card deck for Christmas. Guardian Angels Guidance by Radleigh Valentine. I absolutely love this positive and beautiful tarot deck. So, yes a little bit each week, as I learn intuitive methods, just for fun, and working with my companions. But, I am totally in baby shoes, although I rather enjoy every time I got these card in my hand.
ASTER wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:45 am Oh... I love reading about your profound experience @Satella . It's amazing to see how spontaneously they can, if they want to chat with us directly.
Thank you so much for sharing. This is a treasure and reassuring for me too.
Oh thanks Aster, it was such an amazing experience they told me they want to sit in during my next readings I do, said they might help out my Royal banniks with celestial based readings uwu

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:04 am I started to work a bit more with my decks. I was gifted a tarot card deck for Christmas. Guardian Angels Guidance by Radleigh Valentine. I absolutely love this positive and beautiful tarot deck. So, yes a little bit each week, as I learn intuitive methods, just for fun, and working with my companions. But, I am totally in baby shoes, although I rather enjoy every time I got these card in my hand.
ASTER wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:45 am Oh... I love reading about your profound experience @Satella . It's amazing to see how spontaneously they can, if they want to chat with us directly.
Thank you so much for sharing. This is a treasure and reassuring for me too.
I had a beautiful purple mini deck from TJ Maxx Westerly in Rhode Island. I used to take it everywhere with me in my minivan until the day I got the BRILLIANT IDEA of saging inside my vehicle and yeah.. I lost it in an attempt to clean out my car.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

It is really nice to hear that. This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I like the fact that you can feel loved and appreciated by the being. And they're still there when you wake up like they don't want to leave you. It is so cute 🥰

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Immortals”