You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Guided mediations work for me. I dont go by them usually word for word especially on how to breathe but they do wonders for me white noise I'd u will for me to let go breathe even can enter light trance or a deeper with talking guided mediation with light music. I search and I search I cannot find any guided mediation for spirit keeping they could be very general or specific but anyone know if any? Am I allowed to ask this request?
post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

It may be difficult to find one specifically for spirit companions. Although you could always play a spirit guides meditation (which there are an abundance of) and focus on a certain companion’s energy/ask them to come forward for this. It can also be helpful to simply ask your companion to assist with any other guided meditations. My companions will assist with astral projection and healing meditations.
stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I invite my Asian djinn every time I meditate, no matter what kind of meditation it is. I don't know what he gets out of it, but he seems to think it's important. I like the YouTube channel called "The Honest Guys". They have a bunch of different spirit-related meditations. Some of them are a half hour or more, though. I don't know how much time you have. My favorite one, the first one I did, is this one:
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:19 pm Guided mediations work for me. I dont go by them usually word for word especially on how to breathe but they do wonders for me white noise I'd u will for me to let go breathe even can enter light trance or a deeper with talking guided mediation with light music. I search and I search I cannot find any guided mediation for spirit keeping they could be very general or specific but anyone know if any? Am I allowed to ask this request?
Why not try asking one of your spirit companions to take you on a guided meditation?

You could envisage a safe space, like CH recommends (see below), then ask your companion to take you on a guided reverie/meditation. Then pay attention to what images arise...

"WE RECOMMEND THAT WHEN RECITING THAT YOU ARE VISUALIZING YOUR OWN SPACE WHERE YOU WILL GREET & MEET THIS SPIRIT. WHEN YOU DO CONJURATIONS YOU WANT TO HAVE A SAFE SPACE WHERE YOU & THE SPIRIT MEET. YOU CAN VISUALIZE SOMETHING LIKE YOUR HOUSE, OR SOMETHING MORE ELABORATE, SOMETHING OUTDOORS, SOMETHING COMPLETELY OUTRAGEOUS, WHATEVER IS "YOU". IT'S EXTREMELY IMPORTANT WHEN YOU ARE DOING CONJURATIONS FOR YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE KEEPING WITH THINGS THAT ARE TRUE TO YOU. YOU WANT TO FEEL ABSOLUTELY LIKE YOU ARE IN YOUR ELEMENT BECAUSE THAT IS THE ENERGY THAT YOU ARE PUTTING OUT THERE, AND LIKE ANY PERSONAL TASK, YOU WANT THE BEST RESULTS FOR YOU WHO ARE."

topic41015.html
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:14 pm
madgar29 wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:19 pm Guided mediations work for me. I dont go by them usually word for word especially on how to breathe but they do wonders for me white noise I'd u will for me to let go breathe even can enter light trance or a deeper with talking guided mediation with light music. I search and I search I cannot find any guided mediation for spirit keeping they could be very general or specific but anyone know if any? Am I allowed to ask this request?
Why not try asking one of your spirit companions to take you on a guided meditation?

You could envisage a safe space, like CH recommends (see below), then ask your companion to take you on a guided reverie/meditation. Then pay attention to what images arise...

"WE RECOMMEND THAT WHEN RECITING THAT YOU ARE VISUALIZING YOUR OWN SPACE WHERE YOU WILL GREET & MEET THIS SPIRIT. WHEN YOU DO CONJURATIONS YOU WANT TO HAVE A SAFE SPACE WHERE YOU & THE SPIRIT MEET. YOU CAN VISUALIZE SOMETHING LIKE YOUR HOUSE, OR SOMETHING MORE ELABORATE, SOMETHING OUTDOORS, SOMETHING COMPLETELY OUTRAGEOUS, WHATEVER IS "YOU". IT'S EXTREMELY IMPORTANT WHEN YOU ARE DOING CONJURATIONS FOR YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE KEEPING WITH THINGS THAT ARE TRUE TO YOU. YOU WANT TO FEEL ABSOLUTELY LIKE YOU ARE IN YOUR ELEMENT BECAUSE THAT IS THE ENERGY THAT YOU ARE PUTTING OUT THERE, AND LIKE ANY PERSONAL TASK, YOU WANT THE BEST RESULTS FOR YOU WHO ARE."

topic41015.html
your right. i just maybe a drum in the background for white noise. i did a mediation/trance for a long time the other day. got nothing out of it i mean i was at peace and calm but my spirits were not engaging. i mediate breathe activate the deep ocean monster vessel lol that thing is a trip. wow. all day i been thinking about how im gonna do it again tonight. the more i do it the better i get with my spirits anyways even though its a different binding i understand that. always been stubborn always learned the hard way Lewk.

I was told to mediate with a binding that helps with voices and manifesting however i dunno how im suppose to go about that i guess mediate and ask it to open up for me? even though im not looking?
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:22 am [...]
I was told to mediate with a binding that helps with voices and manifesting however i dunno how im suppose to go about that i guess mediate and ask it to open up for me? even though im not looking?
In answer to that, I guess how we work with a binding depends on how it's been designed and who made it. With CH bindings, their tip for how to activate/work with their own spell bindings is in the introduction to this article.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-ma ... nners.html

I think that tip probably wouldn't work with other practitioners' bindings, as they'll be created differently
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:28 am
madgar29 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:22 am [...]
In answer to that, I guess how we work with a binding depends on how it's been designed and who made it. With CH bindings, their tip for how to activate/work with their own spell bindings is in the introduction to this article.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-ma ... nners.html

I think that tip probably wouldn't work with other practitioners' bindings, as they'll be created differently
its from CH but from their 1920s collection. and i was todl to mediate with it. but i just yeah ill read your link.

i did this with he deep ocean monster binding this morning. although i didnt get visuals i felt like i was in water and going deeper and even my nose started to bugg me i asked the spell to make my nose stop burning. i remember beings being around me. one have me amazing energy up and down my body it was amazing. but then i remember just think shark then huge creatue. its a binding i think that will be a very good learning tool for me even though. its probably not the best binding to do so being "monsters" i kept getting the idea of grabbing something and taking it to the surface but i kept telling myself not to do it. lol

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”